Nothing Can Compare To The Feeling Of Sex And Love

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, fair enough but you shouldn't be so sadistic.

Lolwut. In what way am I sadistic? I'm the opposite of sadistic.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but low level insects like common centipedes you get in the house are not sentient beings. They are best thought of as simple automatons running on a very limited set of basic instructions. Even the most tortured pro-animal life arguments are weak and most can accept their central nervous systems are just far too simple to consider them "conscious" in any meaningful way.

http://www.animal-ethics.org/sentience-section/what-beings-are-conscious/

Are you guys all hardcore vegans since you're all so much more "enlightened" and "sensitive" than I am?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Felt pity for few people i have seen suffering from this addictions.

100$ per gm: just lol at this people.

There is one guy who was son of extremely powerful leader.
If he had no drugs addictions,he would have been billionaire by now.But because of addiction,he was left worthless and forgotten.
Even his wife left him in few months after she found out he was drug addict.

i'm not for drugs m8, just stating this interesting fact, mice chose cocain over food, sleep, sex ... over anything.

blackg

Reaction score
Are you guys all hardcore vegans since you're all so much more "enlightened" and "sensitive" than I am?
Yes. Now, you're the type of guy who would argue that the Hal 9000 computer from the movie 2001 A Space Odyssey was not a sentient being.
Well he was and you saw the results.

Deal with it.
1200px-HAL9000.svg.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not being an a**h** to laugh at your own problems or to have a sense of gallows humor. If you cry at every injustice in the world you'll spend your whole life crying.
Its not that were crying its just that were having human appropriate reactions

You pointed out laughing at your own problems too to soften the blow it seems

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lolwut. In what way am I sadistic? I'm the opposite of sadistic.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but low level insects like common centipedes you get in the house are not sentient beings. They are best thought of as simple automatons running on a very limited set of basic instructions. Even the most tortured pro-animal life arguments are weak and most can accept their central nervous systems are just far too simple to consider them "conscious" in any meaningful way.

http://www.animal-ethics.org/sentience-section/what-beings-are-conscious/

This is not only up for debate (https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...ous-by-peter-singer-2016-05?barrier=accessreg) but its pretty bad that you jump to conclusions that literal life isnt conscious so you dont have to feel bad about it suffering or laughing at its suffering

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No im not. Which is wrong i can admit. I just recently had an argument in fact about veganism and was like "f*** me you're right" lol

Okay. Well if you're okay with packing cows and pigs (which are highly evolved and emotional mammals) into horrible factory farms where they can't move more than a few inches and live just to eat and then be slaughtered, don't lecture me about how I react to a spider trying to climb out of my tub.

For my part I don't eat beef or pork for that exact reason, though I have no problem eating chicken or fish because they are far less evolved and less sentient. I would have absolutely no problem eating an insect if it tasted good or I was hungry enough.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. Well if you're okay with packing cows and pigs (which are highly evolved mammals) into horrible factory farms where they can't move more than a few inches and live just to eat and then be slaughtered, don't lecture me about how I react to a spider trying to climb out of my tub.

For my part I don't eat beef or pork for that exact reason, though I have no problem eating chicken or fish because they are far less evolved and less sentient. I would have absolutely no problem eating an insect if it tasted good or I was hungry enough.
Yea i mean im not enjoying thinking about the pigs and cows suffer, thats why that post rubbed me wrong, its like you were enjoying the insects suffering

Thats the difference

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea i mean im not enjoying thinking about the pigs and cows suffer, thats why that post rubbed me wrong, its like you were enjoying the insects suffering

Thats the difference

The difference is you still support the industry that makes those highly emotional cows and pigs suffer a lifetime of torture, and that's okay to you, but if I laugh at a spider trying to climb out of a bath tub because I relate to the futility of its struggle, I'm the sociopath.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that factory farming is unfortunate and I would prefer more humane farming practices, and I choose them when available. Ultimately however we are human beings, animal products are healthier for us and in particular their healthier for the central nervous system.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We were having great fun but we weren't meant to be. We've both changed a lot since then, she's much better looking than I am, and I'm a bit weirder/non-NT.

It's actually very typical for relationships to end when people move for graduate school. It's also difficult to move.

Christ, this story almost led me to tears. What a pity.

I have never encountered a girl that doesn't like to be dominated occassionally

It is just natural. Freud wrote that, for the penetration to happen, the woman must surrender a least a bit to a man's dominance. I mean: psychologically, not only physically .

Then there are women who like REAL dominance, if you meant that. I think it can be very interesting for a while.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ, this story almost led me to tears. What a pity.

It is just natural. Freud wrote that, for the penetration to happen, the woman must surrender a least a bit to a man's dominance. I mean: psychologically, not only physically .

Then there are women who like REAL dominance, if you meant that. I think it can be very interesting for a while.

Nowadays this is potentially dangerous though. I already decided if my sex life picks up after my surgery is done in the spring I will run a 24 hour a day audio recorder in my house any time I bring girls over. It's cheap as f*** to do so it's not hard.

Trying not to join the #METOO perp crowd.

Hard for anyone to make spurious claims if you have audio with no objections and them playing an active role.

Even something simple like this would work though I'm sure there are options with better battery life.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322791...2056-0%26rvr_id%3D1399781965469&ul_noapp=true

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nowadays this is potentially dangerous though. I already decided if my sex life picks up after my surgery is done in the spring I will run a 24 hour a day audio recorder in my house any time I bring girls over. It's cheap as f*** to do so it's not hard.

Trying not to join the #METOO perp crowd.

Hard for anyone to make spurious claims if you have audio with no objections and them playing an active role.

Even something simple like this would work though I'm sure there are options with better battery life.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322791024344?dispItem=1&ul_ref=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F1%2F706-89093-2056-0%2F2%3Fmpre%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.ca%252Fitm%252Flike%252F322791024344%253Fchn%253Dps%2526dispItem%253D1%26itemid%3D322791024344%26targetid%3D296570367735%26device%3Dm%26adtype%3Dpla%26googleloc%3D9000928%26poi%3D%26campaignid%3D798988068%26adgroupid%3D47089348212%26rlsatarget%3Dpla-296570367735%26abcId%3D1063836%26merchantid%3D10252592%26gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIsvWZho2h2AIVBrbACh3M4AEtEAQYDSABEgKljfD_BwE%26srcrot%3D706-89093-2056-0%26rvr_id%3D1399781965469&chn=ps&dispItem=1&ul_ref=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F1%2F706-89093-2056-0%2F2%3Fmpre%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.ca%252Fitm%252Flike%252F322791024344%253Fchn%253Dps%2526dispItem%253D1%26itemid%3D322791024344%26targetid%3D296570367735%26device%3Dm%26adtype%3Dpla%26googleloc%3D9000928%26poi%3D%26campaignid%3D798988068%26adgroupid%3D47089348212%26rlsatarget%3Dpla-296570367735%26abcId%3D1063836%26merchantid%3D10252592%26gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIsvWZho2h2AIVBrbACh3M4AEtEAQYDSABEgKljfD_BwE%26srcrot%3D706-89093-2056-0%26rvr_id%3D1399781965469&ul_noapp=true

I don't know: after the Weinstein sh*t, everything can happen.
It is also true that I find it unlikely that a woman goes to the police after she has repeatedly asked you to spank her, possess her, you know the drill...
Why? Because she wants you to do it again

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know: after the Weinstein sh*t, everything can happen.
It is also true that I find it unlikely that a woman goes to the police after she has repeatedly asked you to spank her, possess her, you know the drill...
Why? Because she wants you to do it again

Look up the Jian Gomeshi case. That was literally a case of exactly that. Girl was f*****g this radio host, getting off on all sorts of abusive/BDSM stuff, and then for years kept contacting him trying to hook up with him. When he kept rejecting her, eventually she went to the cops and claimed he had been assaulting her. Guy lost his job and was publicly lynched. Only reason he got off is he kept all the texts she sent him and saved them for the trial. Career and life was still ruined.

I swear every guy should audio record 24 hours any time a girl comes over to your place or you're at hers. It's the closest thing you have to proper protection. Any girl can revisit her past 10 years later and "decide" that you raped her, and then it's your word against hers.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look up the Jian Gomeshi case. That was literally a case of exactly that. Girl was f*****g this radio host, getting off on all sorts of abusive/BDSM stuff, and then for years kept contacting him trying to hook up with him. When he kept rejecting her, eventually she went to the cops and claimed he had been assaulting her. Guy lost his job and was publicly lynched. Only reason he got off is he kept all the texts she sent him and saved them for the trial. Career and life was still ruined.

I swear every guy should audio record 24 hours any time a girl comes over to your place or you're at hers. It's the closest thing you have to proper protection. Any girl can revisit her past 10 years later and "decide" that you raped her, and then it's your word against hers.

Are you Canadian too?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is you still support the industry that makes those highly emotional cows and pigs suffer a lifetime of torture, and that's okay to you, but if I laugh at a spider trying to climb out of a bath tub because I relate to the futility of its struggle, I'm the sociopath.
i never said it was okay, i literally just admitted it was wrong lol. and yea i mean it sure didn't come off as "relating" at first . . . but whatever. i just think its fucked up to laugh at something suffering