Nothing Can Compare To The Feeling Of Sex And Love

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have this to say to the OP: if i could get the same quality of girl (theoretically) that i could get with hair, i would be mostly happy and at peace with it. thats the main thing that gets me down about this, always being a sub version of yourself, as @Wolf Pack put it.

i think if you go for the girl that you have long term prospects with, as in compatible physicaly and mentally (yes looksmatch is a real thing) then you can possibly get a girl who is seemingly "out of your league". i've seen it once , this mid 20s hat prisoner bald guy i knew was getting married to this high quality cute nerdy girl, they were both gingers so its like i could see why it happened. he wasn't anything super manly to make up for the baldness either, so definitely inspiring.

then again i could be basement dwelling reaching/coping xD. this is just one example that i have seen and thought about

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are not stronger then our ultimate biological purpose.

well said! nature is a stronger force than any one of our individual selves. it’s okay to feel upset when it’s in your nature to strive for a connection to others, and at the same time this avenue is closed off to you by various factors.

red pill rant incoming....

However saying that you can just ignore dating and focus on hobbies is very mis guided.

what other choice do we have? i would love to feel intimacy, but it’s not meant to be. i’ll live out the rest of my life trying to be decent to people, take care of my pets, and maybe create something that will make the world a tiny bit better. just waiting to die in peace and maybe something different awaits me in another phase of existence.

I went on a date a few days ago and it was great , we both really enjoyed ourselves. I got kinda bummed thinking about how once I'm bald I won't experience these kind of interactions anymore. I'll be living in a life of career / hobbies assuming I didn't off myself. These things are great but they are no replacement for the real deal.

that’s awesome! if you’re going on dates with people you’re attracted to, your hair situation must not be all that bad, right? did you see her again?

blackg

Reaction score
Okay. Well if you're okay with packing cows and pigs (which are highly evolved and emotional mammals) into horrible factory farms where they can't move more than a few inches and live just to eat and then be slaughtered

I have no problem with this as long as I don't have to see it.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
i have this to say to the OP: if i could get the same quality of girl (theoretically) that i could get with hair, i would be mostly happy and at peace with it. thats the main thing that gets me down about this, always being a sub version of yourself, as @Wolf Pack put it.

i think if you go for the girl that you have long term prospects with, as in compatible physicaly and mentally (yes looksmatch is a real thing) then you can possibly get a girl who is seemingly "out of your league". i've seen it once , this mid 20s hat prisoner bald guy i knew was getting married to this high quality cute nerdy girl, they were both gingers so its like i could see why it happened. he wasn't anything super manly to make up for the baldness either, so definitely inspiring.

then again i could be basement dwelling reaching/coping xD. this is just one example that i have seen and thought about

I've even that happen also personally.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
well said! nature is a stronger force than any one of our individual selves. it’s okay to feel upset when it’s in your nature to strive for a connection to others, and at the same time this avenue is closed off to you by various factors.

what other choice do we have? i would love to feel intimacy, but it’s not meant to be. i’ll live out the rest of my life trying to be decent to people, take care of my pets, and maybe create something that will make the world a tiny bit better. just waiting to die in peace and maybe something different awaits me in another phase of existence.

that’s awesome! if you’re going on dates with people you’re attracted to, your hair situation must not be all that bad, right? did you see her again?

How old are you?

I agree we don't have any other choice once bald , I'm just saying life will never be as complete but it's. Good option .

I did see her again It's mostly been going good but she's sort of distant at times. We go on a date and it goes well but then we don't speak for 4-5 days.

My hair situation isn't that bad but I also wear a lot of hats

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did see her again It's mostly been going good but she's sort of distant at times. We go on a date and it goes well but then we don't speak for 4-5 days.

Sounds perfect to me. I hate when girls text me every day.

But probably she's got low interest in you. Girls text constantly if they like you. Whatever. Take what you can get. Don't be too beat up when it ends. sh*t happens.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Sounds perfect to me. I hate when girls text me every day.

But probably she's got low interest in you. Girls text constantly if they like you. Whatever. Take what you can get. Don't be too beat up when it ends. sh*t happens.

I am already to attached ... it's bad cause I feel like I'm going to be hurt. It is probably just cause I don't have much experience dating so I get attached quick.

I also hate texting all the time however one text a day or something is nice when you like the person. It's weird cause in person we get along great and she's complimented me and shown good interest but then she is pretty distant so I have no idea if a relationship or anything is possible.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?

I agree we don't have any other choice once bald , I'm just saying life will never be as complete but it's. Good option .

My hair situation isn't that bad but I also wear a lot of hats

yeah, life will always be a shadow of what it used to be. sometimes i get a flash of the emotions i used to feel, maybe when i smell something or hear a certain melody. these moments really make me appreciate just how long my fall was. My world is so different. My state of mind is completely unrecognizable to what it was just three years ago.

i’m only 29. death cannot come fast enough.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am already to attached ... it's bad cause I feel like I'm going to be hurt. It is probably just cause I don't have much experience dating so I get attached quick.

I also hate texting all the time however one text a day or something is nice when you like the person. It's weird cause in person we get along great and she's complimented me and shown good interest but then she is pretty distant so I have no idea if a relationship or anything is possible.

I'll be honest. In my opinion, rejection is never fun but after a while you just get used to expecting it, so it's sort of a foregone conclusion. The only variables are how and when.

Like I said just take what you can get while you can and don't stress about it. If you know every drive ends with a car crash then just enjoy the ride until it comes.

This is why many guys will always try to be working multiple girls or angles at a time. One fizzles, and you have another waiting to take over. But that's very time consuming and impractical unless you're a Chad.

Still even in the PUA schools they always counsel this, because you sort of have to always be moving and making new plans if you don't want to be alone. It's a continuous process of endless tiresome work.

Ideally you get less oneitis and forelorn that way. Eg. If you had another girl messaging you right now on POF/OKC/Match/Tinder you wouldn't be so stressed about this one. It's just how the mind works.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, life will always be a shadow of what it used to be. sometimes i get a flash of the emotions i used to feel, maybe when i smell something or hear a certain melody. these moments really make me appreciate just how long my fall was. my current world and state of mind is completely unrecognizable to what it was just three years ago.

i’m only 29. death cannot come fast enough.

I don't want to play misery olympics here as Afro calls it, but I find it kind of funny how you guys who are losing your hair are basically going through the same sh*t I went through between 12 and 15 when my jaws grew badly and I realized I was completely and utterly fucked.

I've been living that life for 20 years since trying to cope a hundred different ways. I've had good years and bad years. Some copes have been better than others. But really, my jaw surgery was the only thing that really helped, that's why I'm getting more (ie. the only way to fix the problem is to fix the problem).

Yeah my life is a shadow and always feels like one too.

It's not unique what you're describing to hairloss. It's just part of the general condition of being physically unattractive or being "disfigured" in some way you can't repair or compensate for.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'll be honest. In my opinion, rejection is never fun but after a while you just get used to expecting it, so it's sort of a foregone conclusion. The only variables are how and when.

Like I said just take what you can get while you can and don't stress about it. If you know every drive ends with a car crash then just enjoy the ride until it comes.

This is why many guys will always try to be working multiple girls or angles at a time. One fizzles, and you have another waiting to take over. But that's very time consuming and impractical unless you're a Chad.

Still even in the PUA schools they always counsel this, because you sort of have to always be moving and making new plans if you don't want to be alone. It's a continuous process of endless tiresome work.

Ideally you get less oneitis and forelorn that way. Eg. If you had another girl messaging you right now on POF/OKC/Match/Tinder you wouldn't be so stressed about this one. It's just how the mind works.

Yea I agree. I recently got on tinder despite my hair troubles basically because of what you are saying. I figured what the hell , the hairloss sucks but I might as well see what I can get while I still do have decent hair . I try to not let the hairloss affect me as much as possible although it definitely does affect me a lot.

I know if I get recjeted it's not the end of the world and I have talked to other girls on there although I haven't met any of them. But I've formed an attachment to this girl in particular. It probly won't end well though and that's ok as long as I have hair I can find another one. What I will do once I'm bald is just a mystery. No way could I date I would look like an over grown baby.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to play misery olympics here as Afro calls it, but I find it kind of funny how you guys who are losing your hair are basically going through the same sh*t I went through between 12 and 15 when my jaws grew badly and I realized I was completely and utterly fucked.

I've been living that life for 20 years since trying to cope a hundred different ways. I've had good years and bad years. Some copes have been better than others. But really, my jaw surgery was the only thing that really helped, that's why I'm getting more (ie. the only way to fix the problem is to fix the problem).

Yeah my life is a shadow and always feels like one too.

It's not unique what you're describing to hairloss. It's just part of the general condition of being physically unattractive or being "disfigured" in some way you can't repair or compensate for.

i’m glad there was a solution out there for you.

there must be a reason why so many of us have our happiness taken away so early. nature’s ways are not our ways.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
i’m glad there was a solution out there for you.

there must be a reason why so many of us have our happiness taken away so early. nature’s ways are not our ways.

Well it wasn't a solution. I was only around 50% corrected by my prior jaw surgery which helped me to live a "normal life" since but not a very good one since I'm still too unattractive to be able to talk to girls in bars/clubs/streets or get girls to reply online or go on dates except with lightning strike rarity or when I was in university after months of them getting to know me.

Further jaw surgery isn't even really about getting girls that much anymore (that's 40% of it) since I'm older than you and it's basically already game over there. The only attractive girls I'll get at this stage are sugar babies and hookers. A better face might improve their treatment of me, and might allow me to get a real date more regularly.

More than anything when I think about it I just want to able to look in the mirror in the morning and not think, "What the f***?" If nothing else changes in my life but that does I'll consider it worth the pain and risk.

2018 is the year of exhausting surgery for me. First four months are scalp expander for my forehead reduction. After that I start the 9 month SARPE process (upper jaw expansion) then leading to another major final jaw surgery. It's gonna be a brutal year. But I figure if these problems are still making me miserable 20 years later, they always will until I die. May as well try to do something.

Anything you can do for yours or is your hair completely gone beyond repair? If it means that much to you you could always try a tranny regimen to see what you can get back. Even if you can't maintain the tranny regimen you might be encouraged if regrowth is possible and then you could try to maintain on something less unpleasant like topical daro. Tranny regimens, even temporarily, are vastly underrated in my opinion. For example this.

hair-progress-jpg.jpg

As for "why", there is no reason for any of our suffering except that the scales of life must always be balanced. For some to be happy others must be miserable. For some to be beautiful, others must be ugly. All conditions are judged by comparison. We are the dull counterweight that allows the brightest to shine.

Last edited:

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it wasn't a solution. I was only around 50% corrected by my prior jaw surgery which helped me to live a "normal life" since but not a very good one since I'm still too unattractive to be able to talk to girls in bars/clubs/streets or get girls to reply online or go on dates except with lightning strike rarity or when I was in university after months of them getting to know me.

Further jaw surgery isn't even really about getting girls that much anymore (that's 40% of it) since I'm older than you and it's basically already game over there. The only attractive girls I'll get at this stage are sugar babies and hookers. A better face might improve their treatment of me, and might allow me to get a real date more regularly.

More than anything when I think about it I just want to able to look in the mirror in the morning and not think, "What the f***?" If nothing else changes in my life but that does I'll consider it worth the pain and risk.

2018 is the year of exhausting surgery for me. First four months are scalp expander for my forehead reduction. After that I start the 9 month SARPE process (upper jaw expansion) then leading to another major final jaw surgery. It's gonna be a brutal year. But I figure if these problems are still making me miserable 20 years later, they always will until I die. May as well try to do something.

Anything you can do for yours or is your hair completely gone beyond repair? If it means that much to you you could always try a tranny regimen to see what you can get back. Even if you can't maintain the tranny regimen you might be encouraged if regrowth is possible and then you could try to maintain on something less unpleasant like topical daro. Tranny regimens, even temporarily, are vastly underrated in my opinion. For example this.

View attachment 74157

As for "why", there is no reason for any of our suffering except that the scales of life must always be balanced. For some to be happy others must be miserable. For some to be beautiful, others must be ugly. All conditions are judged by comparison. We are the dull counterweight that allows the brightest to shine.

very well said. good to know that we are a necessity to all the goodness of the universe!

trans regimen might be worth a try! what would you recommend for a diffuse thinner? low dose of spironolactone for some regrowth maybe?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys: why do they call it a tranny regime?

Also, what does it consist of?

I may make a last ditch attempt to save myself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anything you can do for yours or is your hair completely gone beyond repair? If it means that much to you you could always try a tranny regimen to see what you can get back. Even if you can't maintain the tranny regimen you
very well said. good to know that we are a necessity to all the goodness of the universe!

trans regimen might be worth a try! what would you recommend for a diffuse thinner? low dose of spironolactone for some regrowth maybe?
Please do your research on a trans regimen lol. Increased risks of heart disease, brain tumors, certain kinds of cancer, and obviously the feminizing

Its bad that i have to point this out now , guys chillax on the insane meds