Not ALL girls care about hair

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Counterargument by exception is exactly what I'm going for, actually. I have said in earlier posts that men will always do better with a full head of hair, but Fred's argument is that NO woman can EVER be truly satisfied with a man with no hair. Any exceptions would prove his philosophy wrong, and there are plenty.

OK, so you acknowledge you're engaging in sophistry.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I fail to see how I'm engaging in sophistry. My point is clear, valid and proveable. To say an attractive woman can never be attracted to a bald man is just factually false.

And irrelevant to the general point that on average baldness is a significant disfigurement to most men.

Science: if you eat too many calories you will probably get fat.
Swimsiy: Michael Phelps is thin and eats 12,000 calories a day !!! I fail to see how important engaging in sophistry.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll admit that there are exceptions to the rule, but they are just that, exceptions. They are far from the rule. I know of exceptions to the rule: bald & muscular guys with beautiful women. But for every guy like that, I can think of about at least 10 fullheads with beautiful women. I dunno about Jean Luc Picard though, haha. He just looks old to me, and I cannot see any younger woman being attracted to him.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you insist that my hair transplant was a bad idea? Have you had a bad experience with one?

I'm very happy with it, girls usually tell me: "Oh you're beginning to lose your hair at the back of your head!" now.

Ha! So yes, I think this hair transplant was quite a success. And as I've said, I'm dating a lot of women right now.

I wish I could have some more time for myself, but as so many women agree to see me, I see them.

I don't want to have regrets later, I've already lost a lot of years not dating because of that f-ing hair loss.

Hey Fred, have you ever seen anyone else approach an hair transplant the way you did? That is, to spread out the grafts all over the top of your head so that it looks like a buzzcut. The reason I ask is because it obviously looks good for you, yet I've never seen any hair transplant surgeons do it. On the contrary, I've seen lots of hair transplant surgeons densely pack the front, while leaving a relatively large bald spot in the back, which does not look good to me.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred dating 6 girls at once? That's cute..

2rMbfrA.png

;)

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Tottenham, you're a fullhead.

I currently have 20 active matches, but without a normal head of hair.

Shave your head, try again, tell me how many matches you get then.

Plus these are just matches.

I was only messing mate tinder means fuk all. In all honesty I have balding, shorter, uglier friends than me that get just as much as me if not more. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if serious, confidence? So they spot the confidence on your pictures when they swipe?

For every piece of advice online about how to take a good photo for online dating, there are a hundred pieces of advice for how to write your profile and compose a message.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I just say "hey how are you?" and can get a date every day if I want.

Really?

I don't get much luck writing generic stuff like that, and I'm not ugly.

I get more response when I use more over the top or sarcastic stuff.

Swimswiy

Reaction score
And irrelevant to the general point that on average baldness is a significant disfigurement to most men.

Science: if you eat too many calories you will probably get fat.
Swimsiy: Michael Phelps is thin and eats 12,000 calories a day !!! I fail to see how important engaging in sophistry.

Dude, I said multiple times women GENERALLY like guys better with a full head of hair. You're misrepresenting what I said just for the sake of arguing. I was replying to Fred's statements that no attractive women are attracted to a bald man. Do you know difference between a generalization and a blanket statement? Fred is making a blanket statement and I'm making a generalization. He's even going so far as to point out individual married couples and say "yeah she probably can't stand him because he's bald", based on his false assumption that NO ONE likes a bald guy. It's ridiculous.

There ARE women who are attracted to bald men! Thats all I'm saying. I know you want to disagree really really badly but you simply aren't attempting to grasp what I'm saying.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but think of it like this.

She got several guys to choose from. Most of them are gonna write the same stuff. Cool, nothing wrong with it.

BUT, if you don't stand out in some why should she choose to talk to you?

Btw, I'm not talking about the entire conversation being some witty *** ****, just the opener.

Because surely, the odds are that some of the guys she matches with are better looking than you.

The way you describe yourself - I'm guessing your above average looking combined with the tall height, that's why you perhaps succeed.

Put in someone who is of the same caliber looks-wise and I bet my balls if someone did a study, girls would probably talk with the guy who stands out more in humourosly or whatever.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
You can only stand out by looking better than the others. They always choose the one they find the hottest.

They will never pick a less hot guy just because he said a bunch of witty lines.

I've already done studies with male model pictures, they accept everything if the guy is hot enough.

He could have the IQ of a turtle, it doesn't matter. I think this can't be stressed enough: dating is all about looks.

I agree, but you avoided my question.

If a girl got alot 7/10-matches, why would she choose someone who does not stand out?

You could argue because that specific 7/10 was her "type", but girls are not robotic. They can have several types. And what happens when there is two equal 7/10-types she has to choose whom to initiate conversation first with?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, but you avoided my question.

If a girl got alot 7/10-matches, why would she choose someone who does not stand out?

You could argue because that specific 7/10 was her "type", but girls are not robotic. They can have several types. And what happens when there is two equal 7/10-types she has to choose whom to initiate conversation first with?

Personality is plausibly a tiebreaker.

But wouldn't you rather win in regulation?

You know how in (European) Football half of the games go to penalty kicks because they have to break a tie?

That's not real life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No two men are equal for these women, they'll know instantaneously which one they want, and they'll go for him.

Do you never look at two women and find them similarly attractive?

I don't know man ... that happens to me ... sometimes. I don't think I have infinite precision in how I gauge women.

keep

Reaction score
Fred, you don't have a clue about women. Please come back when you have a long time relationship... 5+ years at least.:) You're talking like a 16 year old teenager. With this kind of attitude no one would stand beside you.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Share with us your great wisdom about women.

Having a 5+ years relationship is useless, by that time, you should have children and be settled with the girl.

Which was my plan with my ex, until she aborted our child on a whim. Let's say I'm just unlucky.

But you'll tell me it was my fault of course?

5+ years relationship... please.

Being in a relationship for being in a relationship, that's how I see it.

Congratulations to you if you have figured out women, you must have a lot of experience.

What are your stats?

He has a point. I honestly can't imagine a woman being happy long term with a guy who obsesses, speaks and acts with the misplaced arrogance that you do. Like, how many times would you say you have written the line 'look are everything, all that matter' on an internet forum...1000 times maybe? You're f*cking crazy.

sexxxy

Reaction score
That's true. Hair isn't everything and anyone who chooses you over your hair is not relationship material anyway, so good riddance.

sexxxy

Reaction score
Nice coping strategy, the truth is, that "anyone" will be a great woman who will make some fullhead very happy, but not you.

You really think my online persona is the same than my real-life self?

That misplaced arrogance as you call it, do you know the reaction it elicits in real life?

"Haha, you can't be serious!" "Yes I am!" *with an arrogant smile*. "Haha you're so silly."

That's just negative feedback. I have personal experience that says otherwise, but alas, I have other problems and couldn't bring more drama into my life. As for women that care so much for hair loss, I couldn't care less about them nor am I attracted to that mindset, so good riddance.