Not ALL girls care about hair

keep

Reaction score
Nope, you are wrong. I bet almost any woman on Earth would pick Pep Guardiola over some random basketball player, with a full head of hair. He shaved all his hair and still looks charming, even if he sports a beard or not. So it's about a mix of face, body, height in his case. Anyway... above all, if you would have his money and reputation... :laugh:

keep

Reaction score
Yeah right... that's why every single rich guy has a top model beside him. Because his success is determined by his genes. You think like a man, not like a woman. ;)

Swimswiy

Reaction score
Geez Fred no wonder you didn't have luck with girls, you have a totally defeatist attitude. Yeah, no hair doesn't help, but pile on the "my fate isn't in my hands" view on life and you've got girl repelant.

keep

Reaction score
The top model maybe is a "b**ch", but do you think those 6 women you are dating, do care? All of them? Good luck with that. :)

I've dated only 1 girl for the last 9 years, believe me, anyone here would give her a 9 out of 10. I'm not rich, I don't have a full head of hair, I was a 8.5 maybe in the first year, for the last 5 years I'm 7.5, maybe 7 (Norwood 2.5-Norwood 3, buzz cut). She has never told me that she's in love with me for my appearance, not even in the first year. She always said that she loved me because I'm smart, funny, positive, kind... And she's saying that she wants to travel... a lot. Like every woman I know. If you don't have the money how would you travel? Running with a great hairstyle? :) Yeah right...

keep

Reaction score
Looking on your posts... you do look smart, I don't know if you are kind or not, but funny and positive? Hard to believe.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Looking on your posts... you do look smart, I don't know if you are kind or not, but funny and positive? Hard to believe.

This guy (Fred) is as deluded as they come. I can show you some of his posts which certainly aren't 'kind' let alone positive. People with that type of personality are smart in their own minds.

Swimswiy

Reaction score
I can't say how smart he is, but I can't see his outlook on life attracting any women that get to know him well. People generally like to be around positive people who make the feel happy. Maybe with that attitude you can get some nice looking negative females, but who wants that? When someone is downplaying the value of a good personality and kindness in favor of looks, and saying that women are all shallow, surface creatures, my first instinct is they must be really bitter. Happy people with a lot going for them don't have such a bleak outlook on humanity

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
You know nothing John Snow

Swimswiy

Reaction score
No, ugly people can be kind and caring.

But they're usually less happy, that's common sense.

You didn't say good looking people tend to be happier, you said happy people are usually good looking, which implies that people who don't look good are usually unhappy.

-_-

keep

Reaction score
Dude, how old are you? Your philosophy about happiness it's completely wrong. There are so many cases out there... which prove that you are wrong. Look for example at Prince William, he doesn't pay a **** on his hair loss. He sure has the money to do something, but he doesn't. It's not all about the looks. He has a wonderful wife, two children, and he smiles a lot. So, is he deluded? Does he lowered his expectations? Nope, not quite.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, how old are you? Your philosophy about happiness it's completely wrong. There are so many cases out there... which prove that you are wrong. Look for example at Prince William, he doesn't pay a **** on his hair loss. He sure has the money to do something, but he doesn't. It's not all about the looks. He has a wonderful wife, two children, and he smiles a lot. So, is he deluded? Does he lowered his expectations? Nope, not quite.

Do you not realize that Prince William is a terrible example?

1) We have no idea if the marriage is happy.
2) Even if it's not, if Kate Middleton divorces, she will be massacred by the press for the rest of her life.
3) William is a decent devil's bargain even if she's not attracted to him anymore. She lives a materially comfortable life, as will all of her descendants.
4) Perhaps william gets ED from finasteride and doesn't respond to minoxidil, you have no idea.

Swimswiy

Reaction score
Do you not realize that Prince William is a terrible example?

1) We have no idea if the marriage is happy.
2) Even if it's not, if Kate Middleton divorces, she will be massacred by the press for the rest of her life.
3) William is a decent devil's bargain even if she's not attracted to him anymore. She lives a materially comfortable life, as will all of her descendants.
4) Perhaps william gets ED from finasteride and doesn't respond to minoxidil, you have no idea.

I find it ridiculous we are even entertaining the idea that a beautiful woman couldn't be happy with a bald guy.

Ever seen Jean Luc Picard???? I'm straight and he still makes me feel a little funny sometimes.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, why do you still come to these forums if you're having such success with women? Is it perhaps that you need to convince yourself that the hair transplant was a good idea? Or is it that you are actually lying and drowning in your misery and loneliness? Regardless, you're the biggest pussy I've ever seen. You have the body of a giant but the mental fortitude of a midget.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it ridiculous we are even entertaining the idea that a beautiful woman couldn't be happy with a bald guy.

Ever seen Jean Luc Picard???? I'm straight and he still makes me feel a little funny sometimes.

On average baldness makes a man look worse.

Counterargument by exception, your modus operandi, is dim and irrational.

Swimswiy

Reaction score
Counterargument by exception is exactly what I'm going for, actually. I have said in earlier posts that men will always do better with a full head of hair, but Fred's argument is that NO woman can EVER be truly satisfied with a man with no hair. Any exceptions would prove his philosophy wrong, and there are plenty.