Not ALL girls care about hair | Page 10 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Not ALL girls care about hair

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Pavi, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you never look at two women and find them similarly attractive?

I don't know man ... that happens to me ... sometimes. I don't think I have infinite precision in how I gauge women.

2. keep

keep Member

Dislikes Received:
    Fred, you don't have a clue about women. Please come back when you have a long time relationship... 5+ years at least.:) You're talking like a 16 year old teenager. With this kind of attitude no one would stand beside you.

3. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Share with us your great wisdom about women.

Having a 5+ years relationship is useless, by that time, you should have children and be settled with the girl.

Which was my plan with my ex, until she aborted our child on a whim. Let's say I'm just unlucky.

But you'll tell me it was my fault of course?

5+ years relationship... please.

Being in a relationship for being in a relationship, that's how I see it.

Congratulations to you if you have figured out women, you must have a lot of experience.

What are your stats?

4. jd_uk

jd_uk Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    He has a point. I honestly can't imagine a woman being happy long term with a guy who obsesses, speaks and acts with the misplaced arrogance that you do. Like, how many times would you say you have written the line 'look are everything, all that matter' on an internet forum...1000 times maybe? You're f*cking crazy.

5. sexxxy

sexxxy Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's true. Hair isn't everything and anyone who chooses you over your hair is not relationship material anyway, so good riddance.

6. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Nice coping strategy, the truth is, that "anyone" will be a great woman who will make some fullhead very happy, but not you.

You really think my online persona is the same than my real-life self?

That misplaced arrogance as you call it, do you know the reaction it elicits in real life?

"Haha, you can't be serious!" "Yes I am!" *with an arrogant smile*. "Haha you're so silly."

7. sexxxy

sexxxy Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's just negative feedback. I have personal experience that says otherwise, but alas, I have other problems and couldn't bring more drama into my life. As for women that care so much for hair loss, I couldn't care less about them nor am I attracted to that mindset, so good riddance.

8. jd_uk

jd_uk Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, i do.

Show any woman the thousands of posts you have written over multiple forums over the years writing the same, obnoxious nonsense and tell me how long she stays with you. As i've said before, i genuinely think you have issues. Any time i check back, here you are preaching the same sh*t on a forum or trying to impress people with your dating. Just very strange.

- - - Updated - - -

Some idiots here will berate you for 'coping' etc etc. I can only commend you for having self respect and a strong mindset.

I.D WALKER likes this.
  9. sexxxy

sexxxy Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks buddy. I wish the hairloss 'subculture' could see through the negativity and realize how precognition and mindset shapes our lives. I used to think like the above poster as well but realized it wasn't doing me any good until I started exercising body and mind. Girls rained on me and I was approached regardless of hairloss and was called attractive for the first time in my life, which was also the time in my life when I was at my happiest and most confident.

10. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I stay true to myself, and yes, I tell people the same things I say on this forum.

I just cannot be unauthentic, that's me. Usually in life, I go with my gut.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just trying to be myself, while associating with people who appreciate me for who I am.

11. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The advice to most men in dating is that personality comes first. Have hobbies, have interests, be educated, have a well-written profile, et cetera.

Edit: NM

One woman has this as her third profile picture:
    [​IMG]
    If you're not willing to press "ctrl-+" a few times, it says that she has 1,002 new messages on pof, and "justin case you're wondering why I haven't replied".
    Incidentally, we have a lot in common, I wrote her a nice message, and she has not replied, lol.

12. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    As horribly cliche as it may sound, the only advice you need is: be good-looking.

Or at least: be at your ideal weight, have a trimmed beard, good skin care, contacts, fitting clothes and an arrogant smile.

That's all you need to be honest. After that, write "I like doughnuts" as your description, it doesn't matter really.

13. Roberto_72

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You are forgetting about a very important slice of the population: some deluded individuals who find it cool to say (and sometimes act like) they don't care for how you look, but only for your smarts and charms.
    When they finally understand what they really wanted, it's too late most of the times.
    There are indeed intellectuals who are fascinated by your mind, but they are really rare.

14. jd_uk

jd_uk Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sh*t...why didn't you just say before?

Absolutely nuts.

Vincent777 likes this.
  15. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wallow in my misery? Newsflash: I had a transplant as the worst candidate for it in the world, I finished university and found a job, I traveled around the world, I had amazing experiences with women, etc.

But you see what you want to see, right? I'm happy now but that's after my hair transplant, having hair that's ultimately going to stay (I hope).

Are you afraid because you'll have to be bald at a point? You want to believe it's not as bad as I make it to be? Be my guest. Reality remains reality though.

16. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    When did I say that I thought that happiness had been taken away from me forever?

17. jd_uk

jd_uk Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    He hasn't got a therapist because he actually believes arguing the same point on internrt forums on an almost daily basis for years is normal behaviour.

And he claims not to try to impress people despite writing the cr*p that you quoted. I can honestly say i can't think of any sadder cases off the top of my head than this guy, both online or off it.

18. Swimswiy

Swimswiy Member

Dislikes Received:
    Using dating sites as an example is silly. Of course on there you're going to be basing your "matches" on looks, because its all you really have to go off of there. When women have hundreds of men messaging them OF COURSE they're going to choose the guys who are initially most attractive. That said, the ability to make a woman laugh or think on your first message WILL make you stand out. I actually have a date tonight with a girl from a dating site and she's way out of my league. She isn't constantly saying I'm handsome, but she told me I'm sweet and funny.

The way I see it, yes, looks do matter, but its more a matter of if you look good enough to spark their interest. If you do then you have a window to win them over with your personality. If you look completely amazing to them, you may have a larger window to win them over with personality, but that window will close over time. I think EVERYONE has known someone who they initially find attractive but then were turned off by their personality. I don't think any woman will want to date someone they rate as a 1, but if you rate as a 5 or 6 then your personality and humor can raise you up to a 8 or 9 relatively quickly. Heck, I know this is true because I used to be head over heels for a girl I would have only rated a 5 in looks. When I thought about her I didn't think about her looks, I thought about the things we talked about together. Feeling at ease with someone is more important than looks.

19. nicolewall

nicolewall New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Homemade herbal hair oil to stop thinning hair and grow new hair from bald patches

This Powerful Miracle Magic Hair Growth Oil will help to reduce Hair fall, stop thinning of hair and grow new baby hairs from the bald patches of your scalp making hair grow faster naturally. This hair growth oil will help to promote hair growth faster by reducing Dandruff and premature Graying of Hair.The curry Leaves will help to turn white hairs into Black very fast..
    [flash=640,480]https://www.youtube.com/v/geo0nkxoGuY[/flash]

20. Tottenham

Tottenham Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    i don't reply to ugly chicks either though

[​IMG]