norwood 5/6 hairtransplant result...seven words

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline ain’t low for sure, but idk if he’d look better if he buzzed it. His hair is thick enough for it to cover the recession with having the hair down over the hairline, he should do that instead imo. Also the FUT scar would be visible.

Yeah, we should be grateful to live in a time where hair transplants have improved a lot. Someone I know told me about how she had a high school teacher like over (presumably) 20 years ago who had those stalky hair clusters stapled into the scalp they used back in the day. Yikes.

he is buzzing it here...looks good imho from the front..however from the back the difference regarding density between transplanted and natural hair is really a bit harsh..id suggest smp in case he buzzes

76U6Rng.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just paid more attention to how he looks. He is a good looking man and that's mainly because he has maintained some hair. His hairline is very high but that's still a big improvement compared to being bald & for his age it's fine.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

he is buzzing it here...looks good imho from the front..however from the back the difference regarding density between transplanted and natural hair is really a bit harsh..id suggest smp in case he buzzes

View attachment 164534
Yeah he looks pretty good, I take back what I said. Although there’s the issue with the low density like you said.

Also I thought the FUT scar would be a lot more apparent, but it is barely visible, huh.