Nizoral Killed my Libido, Would Procepia as Well?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And whats wrong with that? Dr house and slaphead likes my humor alot. Who cares what you think. Ur the only one here that complains and want me banned. Btw time to watch the Little mermaid brb.
You should be banned because you treat the entire forum as a shitposting site. Genuinely useful posts from people like @20YearsOnFin get lost in a sea of your attention seeking nonsense.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He's clearly experienced some disturbance in life to be posting this frenetically and chaotically.

Anyway, as to the loss of libido, I have been on finasteride 1mg daily since 20th May 2017 so I think I can be considered a long term user now. No loss of libido with me. I can still produce ropes, just perhaps with not the frequency as before but that could also correlate with my age (38). I left one inside a woman not so long ago (she has a contraceptive implant) and she exclaimed "oh my god you came a lot" so I seem to be doing okay.

I know finasteride does not affect testosterone directly but my free and total testosterone levels were 0.432 nmol/L and 29.73 nmol/L respectively as of February this year. The high total reading I suspect is due to less being converted to DHT but in any case it's stable so I am not concerned.
Thanks for sharing a "load" of information about your sex life. :)

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto is sh*t I haven’t used it and my hair is doing good. Even worth it at this point ? I hear it’s only effective if you use the god awful period blood looking 2% prescribed one
Do like myself shampoo keto 2% every other day 5-10 min and topical keto 2% liquid everyday 1ml stay on the scalp all day

Green_Tea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ik people will make fun of this and Idk how it’s possible but after a month of using a natural dht blocking shampoo I’ve had no libido and no spontaneous or morning erections for the last month and I stopped using it a month ago. Never had problems like this before. Never touching any of this hair loss stuff again.

This is what I used

Attachments

• 74DC58FF-9BD9-4185-855A-F86778F0605B.jpeg
    74DC58FF-9BD9-4185-855A-F86778F0605B.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 87
  • C8B51D07-A22A-4C8E-8C49-B8AD260A2167.png
    C8B51D07-A22A-4C8E-8C49-B8AD260A2167.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 82

Mask of Sanity

My Regimen
Reaction score
I experimented with Ketoconazole long enough (both cream and shampoo) and found these side effects:
1) Strong libido spike first 2-3 weeks, then complete drop.
2) Recurrent ulcers/sores in mouth (took me a while to figure it out cause I never suspected ketoconozale to begin with)
3) Cardiac side effects
It's really sad cause I believe it's very potent antiandrogen (many people believe otherwise, I was one of them too), but it's not innocent drug either.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experimented with Ketoconazole long enough (both cream and shampoo) and found these side effects:
1) Strong libido spike first 2-3 weeks, then complete drop.
2) Recurrent ulcers/sores in mouth (took me a while to figure it out cause I never suspected ketoconozale to begin with)
3) Cardiac side effects
It's really sad cause I believe it's very potent antiandrogen (many people believe otherwise, I was one of them too), but it's not innocent drug either.
What can you say about the effectiveness of Ketoconazole in terms of hair growth?

Mask of Sanity

My Regimen
Reaction score
What can you say about the effectiveness of Ketoconazole in terms of hair growth?
I believe the cream can be effective even without minoxidil and finasteride.
Check out this if you haven't yet.
1. Japanese study with impressive results. https://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-25116-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html
2. https://www.taeian.com/taeians-hair-loss-protocol/
3. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...g-minoxidil-or-propecia-great-results.130241/

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a lot of research on various hair growth products (including KETO), but a lot of it is garbage and doesn't work in practice.
2. Point 2 is honestly questionable results, initially there was no obvious baldness, most likely diffuse hair loss - and this is much easier to treat. Then, as I understand no one has confirmed the effectiveness of this stack?
3. Tejan's protocol could be fake, the man is making money on this.
I would really like to hear back from people who have repeated this protocol, KETO + estrogen.