Nizoral Killed my Libido, Would Procepia as Well?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thats it im gonna use ketoconazole 2% shampoo morning and Night now. Leave on for 20 min. Been using it once a day and it has reduced my shedding alot. So twice a day should be even better.
You have been on here for 7 years but it's like you only joined recently. Have I been not too observant. Have you been posting regularly all this time? How is your hair holding up all these years?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been on here for 7 years but it's like you only joined recently. Have I been not too observant. Have you been posting regularly all this time? How is your hair holding up all these years?
No I havent posted in years. Because I gave up on my hair years ago after trying some treatments that failed or gave bad Side effects. Now im back with a vengence when I saw how my hair detoriated further. Im a full head atm hairline isnt too bad like nw2.5. I was thinning slowly over many years.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but what about your libido
I use it once daily. Now in combination with 2.5mg dutasteride and now I barely produce any sperm. It struggles to get out of my pee pee it was bad before but now since ketoconazole shampoo daily leave on for 15 min it probably went systemic because im sure im totally infertile now.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it once daily. Now in combination with 2.5mg dutasteride and now I barely produce any sperm. It struggles to get out of my pee pee it was bad before but now since ketoconazole shampoo daily leave on for 15 min it probably went systemic because im sure im totally infertile now.
If keto goes systemic watch out your liver.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your regimen changes every day haha, chill a bit, you won't go anywhere by changing it every week.
I havent changed it much at all. I was always taking 2mg eod oral dutasteride and Topical 2 to 3 Times weekly for over a year. Only now seeing that it isnt working im only on oral and switched to 1mg daily. And recently added ketoconazole. This shampoo dries my hair thats why I now use it eod instead.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Keto is sh*t I haven’t used it and my hair is doing good. Even worth it at this point ? I hear it’s only effective if you use the god awful period blood looking 2% prescribed one

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's clearly experienced some disturbance in life to be posting this frenetically and chaotically.

Anyway, as to the loss of libido, I have been on finasteride 1mg daily since 20th May 2017 so I think I can be considered a long term user now. No loss of libido with me. I can still produce ropes, just perhaps with not the frequency as before but that could also correlate with my age (38). I left one inside a woman not so long ago (she has a contraceptive implant) and she exclaimed "oh my god you came a lot" so I seem to be doing okay.

I know finasteride does not affect testosterone directly but my free and total testosterone levels were 0.432 nmol/L and 29.73 nmol/L respectively as of February this year. The high total reading I suspect is due to less being converted to DHT but in any case it's stable so I am not concerned.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's clearly experienced some disturbance in life to be posting this frenetically and chaotically.

Anyway, as to the loss of libido, I have been on finasteride 1mg daily since 20th May 2017 so I think I can be considered a long term user now. No loss of libido with me. I can still produce ropes, just perhaps with not the frequency as before but that could also correlate with my age (38). I left one inside a woman not so long ago (she has a contraceptive implant) and she exclaimed "oh my god you came a lot" so I seem to be doing okay.

I know finasteride does not affect testosterone directly but my free and total testosterone levels were 0.432 nmol/L and 29.73 nmol/L respectively as of February this year. The high total reading I suspect is due to less being converted to DHT but in any case it's stable so I am not concerned.
Im only here to troll you grumpy boring old man with no Sense of humor.