New Vpa+wounding Delivery Method From Ky Choi

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought Dicorate 120mg from alldaychemist, stupidly thinking that sodium valproate was the same as VPA. Well, i got a rude shock when i tired to dissolve 8.3g in 100ml stemox and it turned into a gel/slurry, and then the same when added to water. Make sure what you're getting is VPA. It makes a difference.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a number of peptide labs that could make it I'm sure. Since we know how many amino acids it has in the chain, a price can be approximated. For instance, in that reddit thread, the thread creator went over the potential pricing of it. At 1/10th of the dosage used in the PTD-DMB study, it would cost about $200/month, and that's if someone is getting it directly from the manufacture (not accounting for a distributing companies markup). In the study they had results in 28 days, so 1/10th dosage probably would still work just fine if used with microneedling over a period of several months. The guy could have the pricing wrong, because Thymosin Beta is almost double the size of PTD-DMB, so PTD-DMB would be cheaper than Thymosin.

I'd love to try Thymosin topically myself with microneedling, but my problem is I'm barley even a NW2 right now so there's not a lot of room for it to improve me. I'm just trying to be proactive with my scalp health at this point because every guy in my family has very noticeable thinning or balding.
https://www.choicecompounds.com/product/tb-500-5mg/ref/4/?campaign=TB500

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks brothers.
In the end I decided to order lithium chloride. I will add this treatment after microneedling every three weeks + beginning treatment at prp.

In addition, continues with a regimen of treatments for the last six months - 5% RU, Minoxidil 5% 2 ml, Nizoral, twice weekly oil mixture, castor oil used internally, massage with magnesium oil every other day.
Supplements: MSM, Biotin, Gelatin, Vitamin C
I'll keep you informed if there is significant growth.

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought Dicorate 120mg from alldaychemist, stupidly thinking that sodium valproate was the same as VPA. Well, i got a rude shock when i tired to dissolve 8.3g in 100ml stemox and it turned into a gel/slurry, and then the same when added to water. Make sure what you're getting is VPA. It makes a difference.

Pills are full of fillers and I think they turned your solution into a gel.

Last edited:

GarySinus

My Regimen
Reaction score
this seems absolutely pointless its regenerating the follicles but that is because these mice already had a sufficient amount of progenitor cells to have thick dense hair. they were just in telogen. in androgenic the progenitor cell are significantly less than normal it wont work

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the Chinese suppliers tells me that it's hard for valproic acid to pass the customs as it is liquid so he recommends me to buy sodium valproate.

Has anyone bought valproic acid from China? Is sodium valproate less effective than valproic acid?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
this seems absolutely pointless its regenerating the follicles but that is because these mice already had a sufficient amount of progenitor cells to have thick dense hair. they were just in telogen. in androgenic the progenitor cell are significantly less than normal it wont work

Which is why wounding is being incorporated for the generation of progenitor cells.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You daily wound + daily apply both PTD-DBM and VPA .

A group of us are doing exactly this in a few weeks time ahead of Choi’s conference .
Fantastic! This is kinda the last hope for everyone with DUPA

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if I try wounding on my scalp with 1000mm needles then I'll be cured

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You daily wound + daily apply both PTD-DBM and VPA .

A group of us are doing exactly this in a few weeks time ahead of Choi’s conference .
I wish all of you great success with this.
Please be very paranoid about infections. Proper, well thought out scalp disinfection steps.
There have been some horrific cases due to defficient sanitation and it's the reason the microneedling-dedicated thread on this site is closed indefinitely.
No swollen lymph nodes should happen.