New Vpa+wounding Delivery Method From Ky Choi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish all of you great success with this.
Please be very paranoid about infections. Proper, well thought out scalp disinfection steps.
There have been some horrific cases due to defficient sanitation and it's the reason the microneedling-dedicated thread on this site is closed indefinitely.
No swollen lymph nodes should happen.

at most you would need 0.5mm for Choi, superficial stuff, not the hardcore 1.5-2mm stabbing yourself in the head. In anycase people should be hygenic regardless.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish all of you great success with this.
Please be very paranoid about infections. Proper, well thought out scalp disinfection steps.
There have been some horrific cases due to defficient sanitation and it's the reason the microneedling-dedicated thread on this site is closed indefinitely.
No swollen lymph nodes should happen.

I'd usually wash my scalp with shampoo, then clean the target area with alcohol. I submerge the dermastamp in alcohol for a minute as well, and then after every few 'stabs' I do the same. Never had any issues wounding like that.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd usually wash my scalp with shampoo, then clean the target area with alcohol. I submerge the dermastamp in alcohol for a minute as well, and then after every few 'stabs' I do the same. Never had any issues wounding like that.
Sorry , what is your protocol ? 1.0 mm once per week?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied sodium valproate twice and it stained my scalp yellow. Is it typical for sodium valproate?

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get Hyped, conference presentation in 10 days!

0TeZ72V.jpg

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that actually a real flyer or did you make that? HAha

It's via the conference, haha. So great.

I just yesterday saw an "art / comic" thread where some artist make little sketches for each new treatment. Cant' find it now. Anyone have it? We should post Kang-Yell.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's via the conference, haha. So great.

I just yesterday saw an "art / comic" thread where some artist make little sketches for each new treatment. Cant' find it now. Anyone have it? We should post Kang-Yell.
If it's the "Come with me, believe" one he's already on there

If the wound-induced hair neogenesis doesn't work can somebody treat me with wound-induced life ungenesis please