New Revivogen Formula

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mircalegro, i dont mind cutting the tricomin to once a day purely because the revivogen is much more potent

A question to you and DoctorHouse, do the instructions tell you to use 1ml a day or 2ml?, if it is 2ml are you using half as a cost saving excercise?
I dont mind applying 2ml if it will yield quicker or better results and buying the stuff every 3 months

Kind regards

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
oh ok nice. Well i think i will be a good gage to see if revivo works or not.

Im a pretty stable Norwood 2.5. Have been for about a year, but things are looking mildly shaky at the hairline/crown after dropping minoxidil over 4months ago.

For now im just on finasteride, spironolactone, and just started prox-n (which by the way 8-10 drops seems so little to be effective) but wel see.
Just ordered revivogen so il use 1ml in the morn and prox-n + spironolactone at night.
I used to buy a bottle of tricomin and spray it liberally a couple times a week all over my head if i was home during the day which i think worked well for the health of hair and scalp so might grab some more. (one bottle last ages when you do this)

I think the whole regime works pretty well cost wise, will keep you fellas posted

abidar

Reaction score
Revivogen kind of scam why ??? FDA did not prove it nor european . as simple as that . u see u can find more than 1000 product for viatmins and mineral in shop but if u take all of them to doctor he/she would say feel free to buy and try but non of them does not work unless been prove by doctor . use ur brain and dont waste ur time saying becuase of changing coulor or ............etc now it WORK . i use revivogen for 6 years .

thank you

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Browny, the recommended usage is 1-2ml but I find 1ml plenty for me. I don't think 2ml will be any more effective than 1ml. I may switch to 1.5 ml and put some extra along the hairline since that is my trouble area. I am not trying to stretch it out its just that I find 1ml enough. Even a 3month supply is not expensive in my opinion. I pay 100 dollars for Proxiphen but I do use it every other day so it last about 2 months. I decided to just alternate Revivogen with Proxiphen just because so many topicals to apply gets annoying. That is another reason I only use 1ml. I dont want to saturate my scalp with so many topicals. I also use Revivogen shampoo too as I like how it makes your hair thicker too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
abidar said:
Revivogen kind of scam why ??? FDA did not prove it nor european . as simple as that . u see u can find more than 1000 product for viatmins and mineral in shop but if u take all of them to doctor he/she would say feel free to buy and try but non of them does not work unless been prove by doctor . use ur brain and dont waste ur time saying becuase of changing coulor or ............etc now it WORK . i use revivogen for 6 years .

thank you
Use some logic. If Revivogen did absolutely nothing for anyone, no one would buy it and the company would go under and bankrupt. The company still exists because it has enough following to survive. The stuff worked for me so I respond better than you. I doubt I am the only one in the world who responded. A friend of mine used it and it worked for him too. He stopped it and went bald so it must have done something.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Browny, the recommended usage is 1-2ml but I find 1ml plenty for me. I don't think 2ml will be any more effective than 1ml. I may switch to 1.5 ml and put some extra along the hairline since that is my trouble area. I am not trying to stretch it out its just that I find 1ml enough. Even a 3month supply is not expensive in my opinion. I pay 100 dollars for Proxiphen but I do use it every other day so it last about 2 months. I decided to just alternate Revivogen with Proxiphen just because so many topicals to apply gets annoying. That is another reason I only use 1ml. I dont want to saturate my scalp with so many topicals. I also use Revivogen shampoo too as I like how it makes your hair thicker too.

Thanks Doctor

Just recieved mine in the post so gonna try it tonight, the mark at 1ml on the dropper looks like it will hold enough to cover the area i want to apply anyway, im not gonna use it on the hairline just yet until i see how it affects the crown, but i will def try to commit past the 6 month mark - touch wood that it doesnt cause any irritation of course.

JWM

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
abidar said:

thank you
Use some logic. If Revivogen did absolutely nothing for anyone, no one would buy it and the company would go under and bankrupt. The company still exists because it has enough following to survive. The stuff worked for me so I respond better than you. I doubt I am the only one in the world who responded. A friend of mine used it and it worked for him too. He stopped it and went bald so it must have done something.

I'm not sure, Doctor, but I think he said it was working for him? Either that or he's EXTREMELY persistant for using it 6 years if it yielded no results for him.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LOL, JWM, I guess English is not his first language and I just really didn't understand his point he was trying to make so I just figured he said the stuff was a scam. Are you going to give it a try now or stay on the fence until you get more positive feedback? Mircalegro will be a good person to follow as he is not taking any finasteride.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Update

Well i tried the Revivogen for the first time last night, i applied tricomin to the hairline and let it dry then applied 1ml of revivogen to the crown, initial thoughts - very easy to apply, hardly smells, dries pretty quickly, it does feel oily on your fingers whilst trying to wash it off although it does wash off easy so not a problem.

The next thing i noticed was the Light headed / headrush spell which lasted about 5-10 mins, but as someone earlier pointed out it is a particular ingredient that gives this sensation. It does dry quite quickly and to touch it feels completely dry although in the mirror it does look more greasy than Tricomin, but this is not an issue as its going to be a before bed treatment.

I did notice this morning that whilst washing the crown area it felt ever so slightly tender, nothing serious and as the instructions say - it may cause a bit of redness and irritation initiallly, also this is the only other topical other than tricomin i have ever used.

Just 2 questions

1. Do you get used to the light headed sensation? i.e. does it eventually go away after continual use? i remember trying Revita shampoo for a few weeks and had a similar feeling which went away after about 4 days of using it.

2. Did anyone initially feel the very slight tenderness at the beginning then it went away?

Overall im happy with the first application and if i dont encounter any problems im gonna stick with it for a year at least.

regards

P.S Im not on finasteride either

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't remember feeling a headrush with Revivogen so if I did it must of went away and I got used to it. Never experienced the tenderness either but I think you are just getting used to the alcohol and azaelic acid and it should go away in a few days. I think since it has menthol in it that might cause the headrush too. Hope it works out for you.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it was Mircalegro that said in one of the earlier posts about the headrush, he mentioned Niacin but when i looked at the ingredients i couldnt see it

Anyway its prob the menthol or maybe caffeine i dunno, either way quite excited / nervous to see how things go in the next 6 months

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
i forgot to ever mention but i only ended up getting the head rush the first night and to a lesser extent the next night, since then- nothing of the sort

you probably wont even get it tonight

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Mircalegro said:
i forgot to ever mention but i only ended up getting the head rush the first night and to a lesser extent the next night, since then- nothing of the sort

you probably wont even get it tonight

Cool, hopefully not its not bad but wouldnt like it like that every single night

Will let you know

Thanks

JWM

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
LOL, JWM, I guess English is not his first language and I just really didn't understand his point he was trying to make so I just figured he said the stuff was a scam. Are you going to give it a try now or stay on the fence until you get more positive feedback? Mircalegro will be a good person to follow as he is not taking any finasteride.

Think I might stay on the fence for a bit and wait and see... :)

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review and update. I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner so I ordered these along with the serum, figured I will add it to the regimine :)

I will report back with my findings.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
well, i hate to disappoint anyone who was looking to follow possible revivogen results (without the use of finasteride) but after having given it much thought, ive started taking finasteride after all. i just figured that in all likelihood my hairloss is probably more on the aggressive side (diffusing in the front and back-Norwood 5-6 pattern?, temple recession, @ 23 y/o, still relatively full coverage though-with longer hair i can pretty much hide thinning minus my receding hairline) and i should probably just pull out all the stops to hopefully nip this in the bud- itd be nice not to worry about losing hair for a change.

wish i could have been a guinea pig for this stuff, but id kick myself if i took the chance and it didnt deliver the goods.

anyway, i figure finasteride+revivogen is probably a pretty formidable anti-dht combo, and if nothing else, i like revivogen as a potentially helpful treatment- just drop it right before bed- adds less than 2 minutes to my nightly routine. it also makes my scalp feel pretty good, which is a positive sign in itself

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Mircalegro said:
well, i hate to disappoint anyone who was looking to follow possible revivogen results (without the use of finasteride) but after having given it much thought, ive started taking finasteride after all. i just figured that in all likelihood my hairloss is probably more on the aggressive side (diffusing in the front and back-Norwood 5-6 pattern?, temple recession, @ 23 y/o, still relatively full coverage though-with longer hair i can pretty much hide thinning minus my receding hairline) and i should probably just pull out all the stops to hopefully nip this in the bud- itd be nice not to worry about losing hair for a change.

wish i could have been a guinea pig for this stuff, but id kick myself if i took the chance and it didnt deliver the goods.

anyway, i figure finasteride+revivogen is probably a pretty formidable anti-dht combo, and if nothing else, i like revivogen as a potentially helpful treatment- just drop it right before bed- adds less than 2 minutes to my nightly routine. it also makes my scalp feel pretty good, which is a positive sign in itself

Dont worry about it mate, im still gonna proceed to use Revivogen without finasteride for hopefully a year so i will update any results, ive been on it since last weds and like you said earlier i got the initial headrush the first time but that hasnt happened since and i have no irritation.

I havent taken any baseline pics but i see the back of my head every morning when styling my hair as i have 2 adjacent mirrors set up, so i will know if it working or not.

Cheers

Rickardoz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am currntly training my regimen from minoxidil 2x daily (as i haven't seen noticeable results over the past 2.5 years) to revivogen and spironolactone 2x daily. I'm going to give this a shot for 6 months and see how it goes. I'm not on finasteride.

Question - has anyone noticed any staining while using either revivogen or spironolactone?

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
my pillow case has become a little more brown the last few days (i typically put it on an hour or 2 before bed), nothing too bad though, itll probably wash right out