New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mungyana

Reaction score
Im sure this has been posted on here but has anyone tried crude onion juice. Possibly grows hair through inflammation. Hair growth in alopecia areata cases increased in just two weeks.
http://www.dermatol.or.jp/Journal/JD/full/029060343e.pdf

Thanks for the post, this might be something I can use
Also, thanks to the scapegoats that are going in first in any topical, stimulant or in this case some sort of device. We won't get crap from the big wigs until five years, so we have to try anything we can and report back.
So STOP complaining, this is after all the NEW RESEARCH section, aka no one from Belgium allowed.

Here's the "official" thread of onion: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/46458-ONION-TOPICAL

Squeegee was there citing many studies here and there as usual. It convinced me to start onion topical. And, I think it's a great addition for those who seek out alternative treatment. It helped me to reduce daily hair loss rate.

Don't forget to rinse your hair with vinegar to reduce onion smell and to get double benefit as vinegar is also good to boost blood and oxygen circulation. You can even throw your hair conditioner since vinegar will make your hair nice and soft. God, I love this combo.

Last edited:

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Im sure this has been posted on here but has anyone tried crude onion juice. Possibly grows hair through inflammation. Hair growth in alopecia areata cases increased in just two weeks.

http://www.dermatol.or.jp/Journal/JD/full/029060343e.pdf

I do the onion juice thing, cant say it des anything yet good or bad, I find I can still smell the damn onion the next day despite the vinegar and lemon juice use along with shampoo and cond

as are as the violet ray and Darsonoval, they are claiming the new 2014 model is 2x more powerfull but I cant seem to find any specs to back it up at all

KeepMovin

Reaction score
Yes dr matte it seems the dermaroller makes wound healing.
and dissolves the scar tissue to be remodelled.
I do think the 'healing' part is critical, and therfore i'd imagine
better heaing from an optimized body... (diet and lifestyle come into play)

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
The thread has gone a bit downhill lately. What's all this about violet rays, cayenne, saw palmetto, RU, CB etc? Seems a lot of people are losing patience and are beginning to clutch at straws again. I guess it's typical of a community desperate for results, but it would be cool if we could keep this topic more for discussions on the rolling / minoxidil regime. Just my two cents.

Jacob

Reaction score
Warning: Don't buy this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-Hig...TF8&qid=1389767557&sr=8-1&keywords=violet+ray
I bought this a year ago and now I'm seeing the review count having skyrocketed, likely mostly fake IMO.

Made me feel sick and literally made me sick the day after.

EDIT: Now I'm seeing that most of the results for Violet Ray on Amazon are from D'arsonval. Same company. The pamphlet included in the item I bought contained extremely broken English and almost looked like a scam. Perhaps I was just a poor responder to this particular treatment though? I ordered an electromagnetic pulsating machine and I couldn't handle that either...

Are we looking for:
Violet Ray Machine
Violet Ray High Frequency
Violet Ray Wand
Violet Ray Electrodes
?

What about this one at 445 nm Blue LED?
http://www.amazon.com/Sirius-SS-77-Aurora-Therapy-System/dp/B004REGO00/ref=pd_sim_bt_1

There's also this..which I'm only posting fwiw: http://www.newhairnewme.com/electrotherapy/

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and do you see anything?
7th roll done..

- - - Updated - - -

guys who is rolling here with above 1.5mm but 192 needle?

- - - Updated - - -

we must conduct a trial .. to check what length and density of needle is best. lets do it like that.
group one. 1mm 192n
group two. 1.5mm 192n
group three 2mm 192 n every 10 days.
group four 2.5mm every three weeks.

could an expert make a thread to have it organized?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
and do you see anything?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

we must conduct a trial .. to check what length and density of needle is best. lets do it like that.
group one. 1mm 192n
group two. 1.5mm 192n

Mate. I don't know. I don't think so. But I took before pics before my rolling, so I will eventually compare those with my temples now. But I won't look at them before april or may or so. I need to have an objective look, so if there is a difference, the difference will be something to show and talk about. I will, no matter what though, tell about my results. If I get regrowth I will post some picture of it here.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Warning: Don't buy this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-Hig...TF8&qid=1389767557&sr=8-1&keywords=violet+ray
I bought this a year ago and now I'm seeing the review count having skyrocketed, likely mostly fake IMO.

Made me feel sick and literally made me sick the day after.

EDIT: Now I'm seeing that most of the results for Violet Ray on Amazon are from D'arsonval. Same company. The pamphlet included in the item I bought contained extremely broken English and almost looked like a scam. Perhaps I was just a poor responder to this particular treatment though? I ordered an electromagnetic pulsating machine and I couldn't handle that either...

Are we looking for:
Violet Ray Machine
Violet Ray High Frequency
Violet Ray Wand
Violet Ray Electrodes
?

What about this one at 445 nm Blue LED?
http://www.amazon.com/Sirius-SS-77-Aurora-Therapy-System/dp/B004REGO00/ref=pd_sim_bt_1

It should out pot a violet color electricity and o3 many different sellers on ebay selling darsonval violet ray. Also what you posted isn't a violet ray completely different ways of improving circulation

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
and do you see anything?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

group one. 1mm 192n
group two. 1.5mm 192n

I'm using the 1.5mm needles, have been since september

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I do the onion juice thing, cant say it des anything yet good or bad, I find I can still smell the damn onion the next day despite the vinegar and lemon juice use along with shampoo and cond

as are as the violet ray and Darsonoval, they are claiming the new 2014 model is 2x more powerfull but I cant seem to find any specs to back it up at all

been ne looking as well, I'm using one with output of 20,000 volts, it is an average though give or take few thousands volts, uses AC. 20 to 50 k range is good, but the higher the mor chances of burning hair if you use the device improperly, make sure it's touching skin, if not it will create a lightning bolt and zap you good.

- - - Updated - - -

O3 (ozone) is toxic.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]DISEASES CAN'T LIVE IN ACTIVE OXYGEN![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]"Oxygen in the air we breathe consists of two molecules of oxygen which have combined as O2. Ozone is three molecules of oxygen, O3. It often occurs when electrons strike oxygen molecules and cause it to recombine into Ozone (O3) and Oxygen (O2) molecules.? This is what happens in thunderstorms, and you get that fresh air ozone smell.. When ozone comes into contact with bacteria or pollutants, the extra molecule of the ozone reacts with the pollutant or bacteria, killing the bacteria, neutralizing the pollutant, and using up that extra oxygen molecule so you only have oxygen left. Ozone is high in oxygen concentration and it has its therapeutic and medical uses.High frequency beauty devices, the violet wand and violet ray, rely on the ozone they produce to get oxygen molecules deep into stressed facial skin.[/FONT]​

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
DISEASES CAN'T LIVE IN ACTIVE OXYGEN!"Oxygen in the air we breathe consists of two molecules of oxygen which have combined as O2. Ozone is three molecules of oxygen, O3. It often occurs when electrons strike oxygen molecules and cause it to recombine into Ozone (O3) and Oxygen (O2) molecules.? This is what happens in thunderstorms, and you get that fresh air ozone smell.. When ozone comes into contact with bacteria or pollutants, the extra molecule of the ozone reacts with the pollutant or bacteria, killing the bacteria, neutralizing the pollutant, and using up that extra oxygen molecule so you only have oxygen left. Ozone is high in oxygen concentration and it has its therapeutic and medical uses.High frequency beauty devices, the violet wand and violet ray, rely on the ozone they produce to get oxygen molecules deep into stressed facial skin.

There is so much wrong with this paragraph I barely know where to start ;). Ozone IS a pollutant. It is a very different molecule to dioxygen that we breathe.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
There is so much wrong with this paragraph I barely know where to start ;). Ozone IS a pollutant. It is a very different molecule to dioxygen that we breathe.

Please ignore my posts, either way alopecia is caused by bacteria which the violet rays ozone gas kills it if you don't want to try then so what everyone knows about ozone can be good and bad, but it won't kill you or hurt you otherwise they would not be approved

The violet ray was recommended in the readings for a host of disorders-- poor circulation, nervous disorders, arthritis and rheumatism, hair and skin disorders, problems with digestion and elimination, female reproductive disorders, prostate disease, cataracts-even possession and schizophrenia. One of the most frequent recommendations concerned problems related to poor circulation. When the violet ray is applied, the resultant surge of blood to oxygen-starved tissues stimulates lymphatic and capillary circulation, clearing cellular toxins and strengthening body organs. Duration of treatment ranges from one to thirty minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

The thread has gone a bit downhill lately. What's all this about violet rays, cayenne, saw palmetto, RU, CB etc? Seems a lot of people are losing patience and are beginning to clutch at straws again. I guess it's typical of a community desperate for results, but it would be cool if we could keep this topic more for discussions on the rolling / minoxidil regime. Just my two cents.

Some of us are at the point where we have regrown hair and are giving it a chance to grow so I stopped dermarolling at week 10(skipping week 11, maybe 12 as well) trying to see if new hairs will take off growing so it is related to maintaining growth. We don't have all the answers this is an experiment, trying to increase circulation so new hairs will grow with normal hair

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score

Have you tried any Darsonoval?

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us are at the point where we have regrown hair and are giving it a chance to grow so I stopped dermarolling at week 10(skipping week 11, maybe 12 as well) trying to see if new hairs will take off growing so it is related to maintaining growth. We don't have all the answers this is an experiment, trying to increase circulation so new hairs will grow with normal hair

I bought this steamer about 6 months ago and for a few months was using it every night as a way to wash my hair at night and also open up the sweat pores to increase topical absorption. It also has an Ozone feature which I was utilizing as well.

What do you think:

http://www.amazon.com/Secura-S-192-Hair-Facial-Steamer/dp/B005M1M8YS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1389823366&sr=8-3&keywords=steamer+ozone

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you tried any Darsonoval?

- - - Updated - - -

I bought this steamer about 6 months ago and for a few months was using it every night as a way to wash my hair at night and also open up the sweat pores to increase topical absorption. It also has an Ozone feature which I was utilizing as well.

What do you think:

http://www.amazon.com/Secura-S-192-...&qid=1389823366&sr=8-3&keywords=steamer+ozone

Im not sure how opening pores will help , I know it should help with circulation though so more than likely beneficial, seems it can do same thing, but what about charging those cells to full capacity, only the violet ray does that.

- - - Updated - - -

and do you see anything?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

group one. 1mm 192n
group two. 1.5mm 192n

thats a good idea, I think 1.5 is best though,

Justeone

Reaction score
Has anyone been rolling consistantly with anything greater then the 1.5? Besides squeege who is no longer ... I dont beileve even the 2.0 is long enough to cause damage to the follicle . Deeper the wound = more growth? We wont know until someone trials it

Status
Not open for further replies.