My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm
How long have you been on zix? Hos has it been for you?
Where can I find out how to use it.

Just read this thread, I wrote my whole story. I have however started recently using a zinc only solution. I'd say read the first 5-10 pages and the last 5-10 pages.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Worm, what about the sebum levels?

AimBotQ

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys do you use the distilled water the same one in battries and cars?
also do u shake the mixture before using?

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why cannot we use it with minoxidil?
Nobody knows, I think Joe said on his site that zix would cancel out the effect of minoxidil, I don't know if it's true though, he says there is specific chemistry behind that. I heard some people use both without problems, I don't know

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
does he mean you cant use them together at the same time, but spread apart throughout the day its fine? or even then it would pose a problem?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
does he mean you cant use them together at the same time, but spread apart throughout the day its fine? or even then it would pose a problem?

I've heard from other posts and @JWM2 that people have success using both. I'd spreads them apart though, 1 in the morning, the other at night.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worm, what about the sebum levels?

Sebum is a bit better now that im not shampooing as much. But the difference isn't that great. I may go back to shampooing daily again because i think it may help with my hairloss by keeping my scalp free of sebum.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Went for a haircut, hair was looking much better than last month before I started zix. My forelock area was a lot thinner last month than when I went in today. My hair looked quite uneven last time I had a cut.

I still can't tell if this is working, but will keep on using it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Update

Went for a haircut, hair was looking much better than last month before I started zix. My forelock area was a lot thinner last month than when I went in today. My hair looked quite uneven last time I had a cut.

@Oknow You got any new photos? You can PM if want it private

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Great to hear. Which version are you using, with or without b6?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Distilled water + Zinc, no B6

It is lasting a long time!

That's the thing with this, i think it does a good job at slowing if not stopping further loss. I suspect that people give up prematurely on it because they don't see massive gains, but they don't realize that they are not losing more hair.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing with this, i think it does a good job at slowing if not stopping further loss. I suspect that people give up prematurely on it because they don't see massive gains, but they don't realize that they are not losing more hair.

I can never tell if I have put enough on, it feels like putting water on my head.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if it matters but Walgreens product also contains:

Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Water

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if it matters but Walgreens product also contains:

Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Water

Not sure why u would bother with capsules when you can get the pure form as powder