My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can confirm 100% that this formula works, I have been using it since June and whenever I use it consistently, it stop my hair loss completely and starts to thicken it.

I have very aggressive hair lost and have been dealing with it for many years now and can tell almost immediately if a product is working or not. I knew this formula was having a positive impact within the first 4 days of using it.

However, there are a few variables that affect the effectiveness of this formula and I had to play with them to find the best combination that gave me consistent results.

The variables are :
Ratio of water to ethanol, filling a 2 oz bottle with 18 mil of ethonal and the remaining with water does the trick for me.

How long you allow the substance to sit in pure ethonal before adding water. I find the longer the better, at least a few hours. I usually let mines sit over night.

Shelf life of the final product. I find that after a week it starts to lose its effectiveness and I have to make a new batch. It also seems as if the previous mention variables has an effect on how long it will be effective.

The negative.
There are side effects to this formula, I can almost be certain that this product goes systematic and the ratio between ethonal and water I think helps determine how much goes systematic.

There is only one side effect so far that I can link to this product and it is the same sides you usually experience with anti androgens, low libido and watery semen.

These side effects seems less sever though and I might only be experiencing them because I already had gotten similar sides from using other products and is sensitive to them. Someone who has never experience these side effects might experience little to none of these sides.

I used the same products listed on the first page of this thread.

Thanks for the feedback, I love the fact that it's working for people. And thanks for chiming in about its shelf life, that could be very true. I know Joe (the zix creator) suggested we refrigerate it.

It's also possible it reduces your libido. That said I have zero issues in that dept., when I had major issues when I was on finasteride. I can suggest you take 25-50mgs of zinc picolinate daily. It sent my libido into overdrive, and in my early 40's I have no issues with libido or performance.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just 2 vitamins ? Lol are you serious? Vitamins are the building blocks of many important enzymes in the body. And the body often uses vitamins to regulate enzyme activity, zinc by itself can castrate you.

Zinc inhibits the activity of 5a-reductase and that is its main function in this formula, b6 just increases its potency.

Now, this is only suppose to happen in the scalp, but there is no gurantee that it is not going systemic and also blocking 5a-reductase activity else where. This would lead to anti androgen like side effects. And from my experience, every formula that I have used on my scalp that uses alcohol as a vehicle has gone systematic.

Anyways, this is just my 2 cent, thought I give some feed back on my experience.

Take it or leave it.

As an afterthough, I think I may try to mix it weekly then. Basically I go through a bottle in about 2 weeks, I'll just halve everything. Thanks for the tip!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

From my summer living in Denmark, I was able to order things from amazon uk, so I suspect ordering from here will be no problem -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250-ml-E...h=item41a561d3f3:g:yTIAAOSwG-1W0Wz~:rk:1:pf:0

Also, I'm next to certain ethanol is the same, so I found this -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=ethyl+alcohol&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spinnrad-A...&qid=1542640711&sr=1-4&keywords=ethyl+alcohol

Lastly, you can always try zix without alcohol you'll still see results - I do believe however that it absorbs much better with.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried to skim these 91 pages, but do most people spray zix onto their hair and leave it in all day?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Consistently shedding less than 10 hairs everytime I shower.

A few months ago I was finding hair everywhere, on my desk, with >10 in the shower etc

Been using Zix for 6 months. Started with Zix with water, didn't do much, now using alcohol version.

Hair is the same, no change in thinning areas especially at the temple points

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Consistently shedding less than 10 hairs everytime I shower.

A few months ago I was finding hair everywhere, on my desk, with >10 in the shower etc

Been using Zix for 6 months. Started with Zix with water, didn't do much, now using alcohol version.

Hair is the same, no change in thinning areas especially at the temple points

Well you may get additional results by adding minoxidil like @Zinox - Personally I am tempted to try it, and think it will have good results as you'll benefit from the boost from minoxidil, but also from any further loss using zix. I am on the fence waiting for the results of trinov, and maintaining in the meantime on zix.

Spread the applications apart if you do, at least a few hours i would say.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you may get additional results by adding minoxidil like @Zinox - Personally I am tempted to try it, and think it will have good results as you'll benefit from the boost from minoxidil, but also from any further loss using zix. I am on the fence waiting for the results of trinov, and maintaining in the meantime on zix.

Spread the applications apart if you do, at least a few hours i would say.

Like you waiting for the results from Trinov.

The thinning hair is not ideal but is not a big issue for me, as long as I do not lose any more hair for a long time.

Also means that I need to keep my hair shorter to conceal thinning areas.

My hair density is similar to Harrison Ford’s in blade runner. So not that bad.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've been following this thread the last 2 years, I always wanted to try zix but I hadn't the ingredients. Recently in August I was able to buy everything including minoxidil, I think waited to long to buy the stuff and my hairline decreased a lot. My hairloss started 4 years ago, but it was slow at first, 1 year later shed around 30-50 hairs in the shower when started counting, nothing stopped my hair to fall and just increased to 100-150 this year.

I think my hair loss is aggresive the last year recently started to see my hairline recede and this year felt so bad about the looks on my hairline and volume, I have long hair so it covers the bald spots. When the products arrived I rushed to try zix at first, my plan was just to use zix alone and maybe use it along with minoxidil after seeing zix working, but cannot wait lol, so the first week I used zix and the next started with minoxidil. The fist month my shed triplicate, and then my hair slowly stopped falling, but now i don't know if is just minoxidil working or zix. Since the last month I'm counting 5-10 hairs in shower and seeing regrowth, I'm happy now. I'm using minoxidil 1ml in the morning and another 1ml at night and zix 2ml 4 hours after the second use of minoxidil.

I kown is little time to say if is a success, but I will keep updating.

Hey @Zinox are you taking pictures to track your progress?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Worm, how often are you applying Zix these days? And did you only switch back to the old B6 for the cosmetic effect, not because of waning results?

Zinox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Zinox are you taking pictures to track your progress?

I have taken some pictures before using minoxidil and zix, now I have to say I am having some shed in my hairline, the minoxidil hair is not too strong so it sheds easy, both of my sides in my hairline gained almost the same hair with minoxidil, but only my right side is not shedding I think is because my left side was the first that experienced hairloss and where the hair miniaturized most, so it doesnt works the same, I don't feel sad but a little dissaponited, I don't shed a lot but 4-5 extra hairs in there and they are super thin.

I upload some photos, the first was taken with an older phone, it have bad quality and light but you it can be seen the loss i had, the second photo when I was happy with minoxidil working and the last two photos are from today. I'm still seeing 5-10 in the bathroom so i'm happy, just waiting for minoxidil to grow those new hairs longer and regrown the little hairs that I've lost these days

Attachments

• received_279890769330083.jpeg
    received_279890769330083.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_20181124_132051.jpg
    IMG_20181124_132051.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 985
  • IMG_20181124_132025.jpg
    IMG_20181124_132025.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_20181124_132553.jpg
    IMG_20181124_132553.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 415

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi worm. I have tried the fix from 2018.11.02.
I used 500 mg of zinc sulphate heptahydrate powder, 150mg VB6 p5p, 40ml distilled water, 20ml alcohol. But my hair is still falling off... Does it mean zix is useless to me? I feel so sad... and hopeless...