My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

What about this one here B6 P5P liquid et mix it with the Liquid zinc Sulphate.

What brand did you use for the zinc sulphate.

I am really trying to go the zix route and adding Breezula down the road.

I just quitted Finasteride (1 month use) due to Puffy Nipples. But I felt my hair is darker and strong.

Thanks
I would stick to the brands I recommend - pure encapsulations or ecological formulas.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thor9

Reaction score

Nice. Any other evidence regarding arginine being beneficial? Or was it just the zinc?

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great find man!

Abstract​

Background: Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is the most frequent form of alopecia. Telogen effluvium (Telogen Effluvium) is a common form of diffuse hair loss mainly observed in women. The aim of our study was to evaluate the efficacy of a topical trichological treatment containing a new combination of molecules for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium.

Methods: In-vitro tests were performed analyzing different combinations and concentrations of arginine, zinc and a third enzymatically neutral substance called AA on human follicles dermal papillae cells. These tests evaluated the capability of inhibiting the 5α-reductase (5-AR) enzyme and the 5-AR gene expression. We also performed an in-vivo study. Forty individuals affected by Androgenetic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium were divided into two groups. One group was administered a combination of zinc and arginine (lotion A), whilst the other placebo (lotion B). Therapy duration was 23 consecutive weeks. Follow-up examinations and pull tests occurred at baseline, after 6 weeks and at the end of the therapy. On 20 randomly selected patients we also performed noninvasive phototrichograms.

Results: In-vitro tests showed that the combination had a strong statistically significant inhibitory activity on 5-AR of dermal papillae cells. Number of hairs removed by pull-test significantly decreased at T0, T1 and T2 in patient treated with lotion A. We also observed an increase in the percentage of anagen hair and a decrease in telogen hairs. Concerning phototrichograms, all objective parameters evaluated showed better results in the lotion A group when compared with the placebo group.

Conclusions: Based on our results, the combination of arginine and zinc tested in our study could represent a good therapeutic option for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium and it might represent a valid alternative to finasteride.

Time to add some arginine to our zix boyos.

Yagel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to start with Zix soon.
According to the original study from 1988, we need 1,5 mmol/l zincsulfate to inhibit 5-Alpha-Reductase in Combination with 0,025% Vitamine B6.

Does somebody here have the chemical knowledge to calculate how many 220 mg capsules zincsulfate are necessary for this?

Yagel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they upload the full study results, so we can see the dosage that was used.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, the bayer formulation also contains arginine

Within other aspects, the anti-PRLR antibody formulation contains about 5- 30 mM histidine, about 34-292 mM sucrose, about 50-150 ppm polysorbate, about 10-50 mM arginine, about 1-10 mM methionine, about 20-120 mg/ml anti-PRLR antibody at a pH ranging from about pH 5.0 to about pH 6.5, such as pH 5.5

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys for not reading through 227 pages.

Consensus on ZIX? Worth it or not?
I'm using zix it's basic(zinc sulfate+b6 p5p+destilled water+alcohol ethyl 70%).

I'm in the 6th day and this works I haven't more the DHT inflamation and the classic male pattern baldness itch.

If you turn to the page 1 you will see the formula for creation the zix lotion.

Three Letter Agency

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using zix it's basic(zinc sulfate+b6 p5p+destilled water+alcohol ethyl 70%).

I'm in the 6th day and this works I haven't more the DHT inflamation and the classic male pattern baldness itch.

If you turn to the page 1 you will see the formula for creation the zix lotion.
So it is a recent invention?

What is this "male pattern baldness" itch?

Is it real? Sounds like a meme.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is it real? Sounds like a meme.
This was created in earlys 2000 by a guy that name Joe because from a old study that claims zinc sulfate, b6 and acid azelaic shows inhibit the DHT in vitro.
Joe's website: http://advinfoprod.com/hair_formulas_7.htm

Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3207614/

Theres people like myself when they start balding the first signal is the itch on the top of head
The more scratch your head because of the Itchy more hair you lose It's just a signal about DHT killing your hair.

Three Letter Agency

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was created in earlys 2000 by a guy that name Joe because from a old study that claims zinc sulfate, b6 and acid azelaic shows inhibit the DHT in vitro.
Joe's website: http://advinfoprod.com/hair_formulas_7.htm

Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3207614/

Theres people like myself when they start balding the first signal is the itch on the top of head
The more scratch your head because of the Itchy more hair you lose It's just a signal about DHT killing your hair.
Oh very interesting. So that ZIC thing is proven to actually work? Because this is first time hearing about it and I've been in "hair loss" space for at least 10 years.

kidcurry96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh very interesting. So that ZIC thing is proven to actually work? Because this is first time hearing about it and I've been in "hair loss" space for at least 10 years.
I dont think it has been studied well enough for a long period of them. Maybe thats why doctors prescribe finasteride.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried both yesterday at 1%.

Itchy nipples, anxiety, dull orgasm next day.

Can't touch DHT at all. Nothing else works.

RIP boys, over for me.
Damn bro but still there's enough in the pipe line that won't touch DHT like SMI (cookieman's bayer anti prolactin alternative), KY, samumed,...

Because this is first time hearing about it and I've been in "hair loss" space for at least 10 years.
I'm also in the "hairloss space" for 8 years now and I only really discovered zix 2-3 years ago. If it wasn't for worm's thread I would never know about it. Most only hear about fina, duta and minoxidil. Most people still don't know about zix but it's getting much more popular.