My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it didn’t help me and I felt awful for a long time after I quit. I used it for a year @ 0.25mg only. My body can’t handle reduced DHT but you might do better. You’ll probably experience some sexual sides, even if they’re minor.
I didn’t like zix but it helps many others. My skin was extremely oily while using zix.

Any advice? Hair system or buzz and SMP. Tocotrienols worked amazing for 5 months. Zero shedding and thickening but it stopped working. I might double the dose and see if it works again but then it’s only a matter of time before that dose stops helping. I’m probably going to do SMP when I need to. I’m diffusing with nw1 hairline so it can look pretty good IMO. Good luck man
Really, 0.25 everyday finasteride or just every other day. What sides did you have, what was your story. PFS? Are the sexual sides worth it? I took finasteride 1mg i think for 2 weeks and had an anxiety attack (had no idea about the sides when I took it).

How does Zix make your skin oily? What can I expect when I use it?

Also what is Tocotrienols, I have no idea what that is?

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone Please confirm if when I make the classic Zix next week with Ethyl alcohol - do I need to store it in the fridge or can I keep it in the room at room temperature, which is best adviced.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really, 0.25 everyday finasteride or just every other day. What sides did you have, what was your story. PFS? Are the sexual sides worth it? I took finasteride 1mg i think for 2 weeks and had an anxiety attack (had no idea about the sides when I took it).

How does Zix make your skin oily? What can I expect when I use it?

Also what is Tocotrienols, I have no idea what that is?
Calm down bro. I’ll pm you because this is the zix thread.

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down bro. I’ll pm you because this is the zix thread.
Thanks mate, can you PM me please! Would be good to know your story, and most of all,

Do I need to store it in fridge after making Classical Zix?

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question, has anyone tried adding rosemary oil to the Zix formala, I see it is mentioned a lot, why wouldn't this be added?

Thoughts?

P.s - Am i the only one keeping this thread alive haha:p

feelsbad

Reaction score
Serious question, has anyone tried adding rosemary oil to the Zix formala, I see it is mentioned a lot, why wouldn't this be added?

Thoughts?

P.s - Am i the only one keeping this thread alive haha:p
As an oil, it's not going to mix well with the water and alcohol vehicle

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds good, going to be making my Zix today, will be posting in here, please do bare with my questions! :)

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where can I get ethanol 60% in UK!?! Is 99.8% okay to use, just poured in 15 mls lol, any advice here.

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not kidding here, I've been reading Zinc can cause PFS symptoms, people with erectile dysfunctions from taking it, and depression/insomnia?
I just put 4 Zinc pills into my solution (800 mg), is that okay?
Mixed with 99.8% alcohol. Getting a tad nervous from this now.

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please reply ... like genuinely, can Zinc do this to someone causing PFS symptoms? And is 99.8% ethyl okay?

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, thank you, and is four zinc pills okay to put in at (200mg).

Also, Ethyl alcohol 99.8% okay or is that too much?

smeagle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, dude did you even read the last couple of pages?
Sorry I did, read your reply, my bad. Re-read it.

I m starting it tomorrow, kept it in fridge, just nervous about hte 99.8% ethyl alcohol. Should be okay right?

If it gets dry, is argan oil okay, or is Olive oil better?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I did, read your reply, my bad. Re-read it.

I m starting it tomorrow, kept it in fridge, just nervous about hte 99.8% ethyl alcohol. Should be okay right?

If it gets dry, is argan oil okay, or is Olive oil better?
It’s just zix bro