My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, your dandruff is really bad. Get on dat T/Gel man.

Jealous af of the growth though. Still none for me.

It was worse before. I stopped using Nizoral for a bit will start again though

Well your due for growth anytime now, get ready for a dose of euphoria

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things are going according to plan!

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about cinik so far are you happy? How long did it take you to recover where you could go back to work and look normal? Thanks

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about cinik so far are you happy? How long did it take you to recover where you could go back to work and look normal? Thanks

Everything is coming along nicely, I am pleased so far. I could have went back to work after 4 days. Looking normal, well that was probably nearly three months. If you already have your hair buzzed before it would be less.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. 4 month update, quite pleased so far.
4months1.jpg
4months2.jpg
4months3.jpg
4months4.jpg
4months52.PNG

shookwun

Reaction score
Hi, your results are a success.

Expect additional growth up to eight months for sprouts. Afterwards you will enter the strongest cosmetic difference of the hair changing color, becoming longer and thicker in diameter, which provides the biggest change.

Certain follicles can take 6-8 weeks to fall out, which could explain late sprouts that people often experience.

hair after a transplant goes through different syncs of shedding, sleeping and growth which is why you will often see growth spurts at random intervals. it takes a good 12-24 months post operation before the hairs are in rhythm. often times people report seeing thinning at random months, and in others lot's of growth.

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having my hair done by cinik, what I don't get tho what's to stop it falling out again? I don't want to have it done then in a few years it all fall out

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha yes sorry I know that but would of deffo fall out without it? As some people have problems using finasteride

Yes it will fall out without it. Don't get an FUE transplant especially if you're not prepared for finasteride unless you have very low expectations in the long term.

Just get on finasteride.

Unless you mean the transplanted hairs? They will not fall out as they are genetically resistant to DHT (for most people) as long as they are not taken out of the safe zone.

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will fall out without it. Don't get an FUE transplant especially if you're not prepared for finasteride unless you have very low expectations in the long term.

Just get on finasteride.

Unless you mean the transplanted hairs? They will not fall out as they are genetically resistant to DHT (for most people) as long as they are not taken out of the safe zone.
Yea sorry I'm taking about the transplanted hairs. My hairs stayed the same for years now so I'm not to worried about the rest at the moment. I was just worried my new transplanted hair would fall out

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks great. The first photo without the closeup looks perfect. Is your hair caliber thick and coarse?