My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I was given a 1 week hair wash kit, and advised to just dab and be very gentle,

I'm now 10 days post op, can I gently massage the loose skin away now? The grafts are now in place 100% right?

@Assemblage23 @shookwun ?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can what were the doctors instructions? You are still bound to be very careful as long as you have some crusts when you take your hat or shirt off for instance. Don't get sun exposure of course. But you can safely remove the crust. You need body lotion and a baby toothbrush.

shookwun

Reaction score
having crusts after 7-10 days+ indicates poor washing technique.

lol why would you use a tooth brush? @Assemblage23

gently massage the grafts in a circular motion once you have enough shampoo lathered on. They should effortless come off with minimal pressure.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK thanks, I have been extremely careful probably too careful when washing my hair, I can see the hairs growing around my hairline so all the grafts must be secure, I'll apply some more pressure when washing now

Amis Sima

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I forgot to ask. Does Dr Cinik offers some sort of warranty on the grafts ? What if they fell after time? Thanks.

Amis Sima

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I can mention your name in June as referral ? Not sure if it will help you in some way, but you were very helpful.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 week post OP update.

Small hairs are growing, got rid of all the crusts & scabs. I look like a full head buzzed from a distance. Though I can see some thinning behind the hairline, quite gutted I had sides from finasteride and had to stop. Anyway here's pics.

upload_2017-4-11_19-23-52.png

upload_2017-4-11_19-24-17.png

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your loss stabilized before this transplant?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you afraid of having a gap behind your transplant soon?o_O

Yes, but I'm going to try S5 cream I think, and hope something for maintenance comes out in the next year or 2!

Like I said, I'm quite gutted I had sides from finasteride and had to come off

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but I'm going to try S5 cream I think, and hope something for maintenance comes out in the next year or 2!

Like I said, I'm quite gutted I had sides from finasteride and had to come off
I'm not hopeful on S5 being our savior, but you might benefit if your loss is slow.

I'm having a similar mindset about future treatment. It would be nice if say you get a transplant now, be a fullhead for at least several years, and then shiseido or tsuji come to our rescue for the rest of our life right? But a voice in me is always reminding me not to make such important life decision based on a treatment that's not there yet.

So much struggling...

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 weeks post OP.

The hairs have slowly started to shed, demoralising but part of the process

Breakdown of the grafts

10 % 1-hair graft
40 % 2-hair grafts
45 % 3-hair grafts
5 % multiple grafts

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 weeks post OP.

The hairs have slowly started to shed, demoralising but part of the process

Breakdown of the grafts

10 % 1-hair graft
40 % 2-hair grafts
45 % 3-hair grafts
5 % multiple grafts

Good graft to hair ratio. Should work well in such a small area.