My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to use Nizoral just yet, but the dandruff is quite bad, can this be detrimental to my transplant results? @shookwun or anyone

Mine got pretty awful and I ended up using nizoral and t/gel and it cleared up almost instantly. I feel like the horrific itching and skin flaking is going to be worse than just using a small amount of nizoral and t/gel every week or so.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine got pretty awful and I ended up using nizoral and t/gel and it cleared up almost instantly. I feel like the horrific itching and skin flaking is going to be worse than just using a small amount of nizoral and t/gel every week or so.

I think you're right. I'll start using it once a week now.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine was horrible but I powered through. The minoxidil made it so much worse!

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting reading I'm also looking at using cinik. I've been quoted 1990 euro but 7500 euro from erdogan? It's slightly worrying me why it's cheaper? Would everyone reccommend cinik?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting reading I'm also looking at using cinik. I've been quoted 1990 euro but 7500 euro from erdogan? It's slightly worrying me why it's cheaper? Would everyone reccommend cinik?

Erdogan is one of the best in the world. He can charge what he likes, he's earned the reputation. Though his prices are mid-range compared to some.

Cinik is not so established but his results are impressive for the price.

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, would it be worth spending the extra money or would Cinik be a safe bet?

Amis Sima

My Regimen
Reaction score
I picked Cinik too because of spring15 experience (thanks for sharing!) and this: http://www.whatclinic.com/hair-loss/turkey/istanbul-province/istanbul He is the second one in the list with many reviews. He was before in Cosmedica so I'm guessing some of the positive reviews there are for him. I already scheduled my appointment for July. Sadly he can't offer more than 70-80% coverage (for me). Can't find photos for this coverage but he will not transplant hair at the back of my head, only front. Still better from now I guess..

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what happens to the donar area? Doesn't this end up being patchy? And how do you make sure you don't lose the new hair he puts in?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
8 weeks post OP.

Not much happening, a lot of dandruff/dead skin where my native hair & transplanted hair coincide on my old hairline. Using Nizoral once a week for that.

Hopefully new small hairs sprout soon.

Amis Sima

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Steve
It depends on how much donor hair you have I think. He told me he can cover me like 70-80%. I don't have dense hair sadly :( But I think for the price you get max ot 4500-5000 grafts.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Assemblage23 there's like a crust of dead skin formed where the transplanted hair & old hairline meet. Should I pick them off? Feels like the hard crust could be inhibiting the transplanted hair from growing. I'm 9 weeks post OP.

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any updated pics? Interested in seeing how your recovery is coming along

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing much has changed, still red around where my new hairline will be as well some stray hairs,

3 months I will probably add some

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
gently massage the grafts in a circular motion once you have enough shampoo lathered on. They should effortless come off with minimal pressure.

that gave me a boner

OP good results so far but I'm worrying about further hairloss :(

try RU maybe?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all.

12 week update / 3 month update (technically 2 months 3 weeks but whatever)

Started noticing small hairs coming through around week 10-11.

12weeks3.jpg
12weeks4.jpg
12weeks5.jpg
12weeks6.jpg
12weeks1.jpg
12weeks2.jpg
12weeks7.png
12weeks8.png
12weeks9.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, your dandruff is really bad. Get on dat T/Gel man.

Jealous af of the growth though. Still none for me.