My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

shookwun

Reaction score
Bullshit, and not worth stressing over.

It won't make any difference

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride will do the job even on low-dose test. Don't worry about it. When did you resume your training?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride will do the job even on low-dose test. Don't worry about it. When did you resume your training?

I was advised 1 month after to resume, they are being over cautious possibly. I will start next week at 1 month anyway.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better safe than sorry! Cardio is fine after two weeks if you don't go too intense, looking back I realize I've been walking crazy distances in london in the post-op days. It's so hard to refrain from exercise at that time when your mind is racing and you need it most.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month update. My receded hairline is on full display to everyone now. *sigh*

What's strange is before I had the transplant I would run my fingers through my hair and a few hairs would always fall, now when I pull the short hairs around my hairline & behind the transplanted hair NOT ONE hair sheds. Anyone have an explanation to this?

Only thing different is I'm taking 5000mcg Biotin tablets once a day, and have temporarily stopped using Minoxidil & Nizoral shampoo. I'm getting a lot of dandruff however.

upload_2017-4-26_19-42-35.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What day did yours start to shed? I am at three weeks and I think it's starting to hit. Literally not going to be able to pull a chick for 3 months until I have enough hair to cover the recession.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
What day did yours start to shed? I am at three weeks and I think it's starting to hit. Literally not going to be able to pull a chick for 3 months until I have enough hair to cover the recession.

Also three weeks for me. Only gets worse from there. I don't even attempt to acknowledge attractive girls, head down. Counting down the days until the 3 month mark where hopefully I see progress.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sure can use nizoral. Dis you finish the sebamed alrrady?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dat English.. What's sebarned?
Sorry my phone is annoying to type with in English sometimes. Sebamed is the shampoo all Turkish clinics usually provide you with as they send you back home after your procedure.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry my phone is annoying to type with in English sometimes. Sebamed is the shampoo all Turkish clinics usually provide you with as they send you back home after your procedure.

Oh so it is. I never read the name on it until now. The stuff does jack all for dandruff though. I'm hearing mixed opinion's about using Nizoral just yet. I'll leave it for now.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks post OP.

I'm quite fascinated how the recipient area is still red and slightly sensitive.

Nothing is really happening however, have maybe retained 10% of the hairs of my shed.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh so it is. I never read the name on it until now. The stuff does jack all for dandruff though. I'm hearing mixed opinion's about using Nizoral just yet. I'll leave it for now.

Dr Rahal advises against the use of nizoral until 3 months post op...says it can dry out grafts...Head and Shoulders as well

I'm sure he's erring on the side of caution, but just putting it out there

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to use Nizoral just yet, but the dandruff is quite bad, can this be detrimental to my transplant results? @shookwun or anyone