MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hundreds. Prob 50-100 now
May I ask, are you noticing continued hair improvements with MSM since Jan 4?
Would you mind sharing your current MSM dose and comment on any improvements you've noticed in shedding? Thanks!

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask, are you noticing continued hair improvements with MSM since Jan 4?
Would you mind sharing your current MSM dose and comment on any improvements you've noticed in shedding? Thanks!
Shedding has pretty much returned to baseline, which sucks. However, the new villus/slightly terminal hairs that grew in remain. So that's nice. It's not the miracle cure I was hoping it seemed to be for a moment. But I think it's beneficial enough to remain part of my stack. I vary between 20-40 Grams per day, depending on my schedule, along with extra strength Vitamin C.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding has pretty much returned to baseline, which sucks. However, the new villus/slightly terminal hairs that grew in remain. So that's nice. It's not the miracle cure I was hoping it seemed to be for a moment. But I think it's beneficial enough to remain part of my stack. I vary between 20-40 Grams per day, depending on my schedule, along with extra strength Vitamin C.
I'm from China. Can you give me your contact information? I want to consult MSM about taking

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just about 3 months on MSM.No hair fall whatsoever.I still have tiny lifeless hair growing,almost the same length like the rest of my hair.No psoriasis or or seb.dermatitis.About 11 grms/day,sometimes eod.I am on finasteride. and min. as well.I ll be back in a month.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure this stuff is doing anything for me, but I've had trouble sleeping since I started it. Downed the dose to about 6g in the morning and still having trouble sleeping. It maybe an unrelated coincidence, but I'm going to completely quit MSM for a few days and see what happens. My sleep is more important than my hair!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure this stuff is doing anything for me, but I've had trouble sleeping since I started it. Downed the dose to about 6g in the morning and still having trouble sleeping. It maybe an unrelated coincidence, but I'm going to completely quit MSM for a few days and see what happens. My sleep is more important than my hair!
Im Still shedding the same amount. Like i said before i took msssive doses of the powder with vitamin c years ago it didnt do anything positive for my hair. So ur not missing out at all. It only works for People with bad diets lol.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
некоторые меня серьезно начинают бесить !

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the powder? Have seen a few comments about nasty taste, so would mixing it into a shake or something make it taste rank? Would be preferable to tablets if viable.