MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s ok without concealer, I don’t use much. And yes I am 54 so grey hairs are kinda inevitable at some point
How obvious is that concealer stuff, and which one do you use? Like ... what happens if it rains? Or if someone looks right up close?

I doubt I'll ever wear it. I did buy Toppick once but it just landed on my head like dust and then fell off. I don't know if I needed something else to make it stick but it just seemed messy and useless.

zootopia76

Reaction score
Taking msm since first of December. 4,5/7 mg per day. I think my hair is growing faster and look healthy. But the most important thing is that my gym performance is better and my d....ck is also better :).
I am on dutasteride (3 times a week) and finasteride all days + minoxidil twice a week.
I´m loving msm.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anymore results to report?? I'm a month in, 20 gs, 10 in morning 10 in evening. Nothing really to report here yet. No sides even.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How obvious is that concealer stuff, and which one do you use? Like ... what happens if it rains? Or if someone looks right up close?

I doubt I'll ever wear it. I did buy Toppick once but it just landed on my head like dust and then fell off. I don't know if I needed something else to make it stick but it just seemed messy and useless.
I use toppik. Have the direct nozzle to shoot where you want it. Works best if first you use like an aerosol hair spray on area your gonna use concealer then while still wet hit it with a light dusting. As long as you don’t use on hairline it’s pretty undetectable.

Last edited:

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else getting some sides from high dose MSM. I'm getting increased anxiety, insomnia, occasional nasuea and stomach problems, increased sebum, and the last one which is weird I feel like it's acting as a diuretic I have to pee all the time. I read that MSM is a heavy metal chelator. I've eaten tuna everyday for the past 8 years so maybe all of the mercury in my body is getting thrown about. Its had no effect on my hair I've been using about 20 mg of msm a day for 3 weeks now. Only positive I've seen so far is that my skin is literally perfect.
i am getting those as well but not severe. especially the need to pee often. i m only taking 5mg or below

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anymore results to report?? I'm a month in, 20 gs, 10 in morning 10 in evening. Nothing really to report here yet. No sides even.
post pictures before after, we will see your results with this way, wait 3 months

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be sure to be taking also with a high vitamin c drink or mult-vitamin drink. I take with orange juice and then take my multivitamin drink called tangy tangerine 2.0 along with ultimate efa ( essential fatty acids)

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be sure to be taking also with a high vitamin c drink or mult-vitamin drink. I take with orange juice and then take my multivitamin drink called tangy tangerine 2.0 along with ultimate efa ( essential fatty acids)
OK will start doing that, how does this help?

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK will start doing that, how does this help?
Apparently it helps absorption or something. The studies done combined MSM and MAP, which is apparently some kind of Vitamin C derivative or something. I dunno really. I just take about 1500mg of Vitamin C with it just in case. It's good for you anyway.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently it helps absorption or something. The studies done combined MSM and MAP, which is apparently some kind of Vitamin C derivative or something. I dunno really. I just take about 1500mg of Vitamin C with it just in case. It's good for you anyway.
Awesome man, thanks for the tip

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nearly 1 month on 15g with vitamin C 1g , still shedding same as prior. Might try upping to 20g..

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which one get nice results with MSM ?
in a few days I realized that my hair was no longer greasy at all with MSM

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
你用什么牌子的?我来自中国。大多数是1000毫克。如果服用 1g,需要服用 10 片。