MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I push hard at 2mm but dude do what you think is right for you . Just exsplaning what I do but you do what you want . It's your head .
Arent you afraid to hit hair folicles by pushing the whole 2mm needle into the skin? And why did you choose to use 2mm whats the reason? Most use 1.5mm. 2mm sounds risky...

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
Arent you afraid to hit hair folicles by pushing the whole 2mm needle into the skin? And why did you choose to use 2mm whats the reason? Most use 1.5mm. 2mm sounds risky...
That's what I started out with an it's working . I don't get much blood but maybe I will go down to 1mm for a while see how that dose . Thanks for your advice .

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a stamp . I was using a dermapen but my hair is getting long now an it pulls out to much hair . I like the stamp much much better an got most of my growth with it .
I haven't had any problem needling two to three times a week . No scaring and no problems with 25 grams of Msm ether . I put it in a bottle an add about 3 oz of water . Drink it down twice a day . I am a runner and it's great for that . No joint pain but I do have one problem . The boner I get is sometimes to hard to handle
I have one more thing to say about needling .In Follaca's trials they are needling only once a week an getting results . I think the reason why they only trialing it once a week is because they are not going to keep get as many customers to come in twice a week for these kind of painfull and costly etreatments . They will get tired of this real quick . So thay are taking the most profitable approach an that's just doing it once a week . Three times a week may be to much for most but try twice a week . " Just my thoughts " Do a hard session then a few day later try needling a bit softer .
You said stamp is better than pen. I use a roller have you tried that? Just wondering whether to get a stamp as I have my hair quite long and a bit paranoid about going to hard with the roller.

Also do you have specific stamp you recommend?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant biopsy dutasteride is frying my brain.

Backache, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, generalized weakness. Just a fraction of the COMMON side effects not including the obvious sexual ones. DHT is criminally underrated and vital for men. Maybe try to control to lower levels, rather than try to eliminate 90 percent of the stuff which is what your doing with dutasteride.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi
I started MSM since 2 days, I take 4 grams in the morning and 4 grams in the evening, with vitamin C for better absorption

is it a good dose?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi
I started MSM since 2 days, I take 4 grams in the morning and 4 grams in the evening, with vitamin C for better absorption

is it a good dose?
Everyone seems to be on varying doses, rda is 2g per day, I personally take 5-10g per day but some on here are on 25g per day. I've seen benefits to a similar dose to yourself so I'd say it's a good dose to start on and see how you feel. I avoid MSM after 3pm as it does affect my sleep, not quite insomnia but hard to switch off if I take it to late.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be on varying doses, rda is 2g per day, I personally take 5-10g per day but some on here are on 25g per day. I've seen benefits to a similar dose to yourself so I'd say it's a good dose to start on and see how you feel. I avoid MSM after 3pm as it does affect my sleep, not quite insomnia but hard to switch off if I take it to late.
so 8g is nice ?
i take many other supplements, oral minoxidil, fina/duta etc

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Backache, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, generalized weakness. Just a fraction of the COMMON side effects not including the obvious sexual ones. DHT is criminally underrated and vital for men. Maybe try to control to lower levels, rather than try to eliminate 90 percent of the stuff which is what your doing with dutasteride.
Nah man im stronger than ever on dutasteride even my work leader said you are so strong how come? Lol, i said because i take dutasteride and also im naturally strong, my only side effect is reduced ejaculation force but i was lucky for a few days then it went to sh*t again after upping my dose from 2mg to 2.5 lol. Mentally i feel the same man im not an english native speaker anyway so the autopsy and biposy thing was simply a mistake.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
You said stamp is better than pen. I use a roller have you tried that? Just wondering whether to get a stamp as I have my hair quite long and a bit paranoid about going to hard with the roller.

I tried rolling but it pulls out to much hair out . Like stamping better .

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score

I have an adjustable stamp from ebay . Going to go back to 1mm next session .

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so 8g is nice ?
i take many other supplements, oral minoxidil, fina/duta

I vary it between 5-10 gram a day and have the occasional day off every few weeks so my body doesn't get used it and stabilise on it, and keeps reacting well. So yes I'd say 8g is ideal amount.

Dont see it interfering with your other meds, if anything it will possibly boost minoxidil due to anti inflammation and sebum reduction.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah man im stronger than ever on dutasteride even my work leader said you are so strong how come? Lol, i said because i take dutasteride and also im naturally strong, my only side effect is reduced ejaculation force but i was lucky for a few days then it went to sh*t again after upping my dose from 2mg to 2.5 lol. Mentally i feel the same man im not an english native speaker anyway so the autopsy and biposy thing was simply a mistake.

I tried finasteride about 15 years ago for 18 months, continued to lose ground hairwise and defnitely negatively affected my libido. Also had terrible brain fog. But everyone's different. I take red ginseng and micro dose saw palmetto to try and control DHT, the ginseng has opposite affect in terms of libido (as does MSM!) And hair has continued to improve. I also avoid creatine, protein shakes steroids etc.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried finasteride about 15 years ago for 18 months, continued to lose ground hairwise and defnitely negatively affected my libido. Also had terrible brain fog. But everyone's different. I take red ginseng and micro dose saw palmetto to try and control DHT, the ginseng has opposite affect in terms of libido (as does MSM!) And hair has continued to improve. I also avoid creatine, protein shakes steroids etc.
so you have nice results with MSM ? but why you told that you're affraid if MSM can't work again if you use it everyday ?
it is not possible

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you have nice results with MSM ? but why you told that you're affraid if MSM can't work again if you use it everyday ?
it is not possible
Yes MSM has been great so far, noticed only positive results.

I said I sometimes I have just 1 day every 2 weeks with no MSM so my body doesn't get used to a high dose. I do with with most supplements.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes MSM has been great so far, noticed only positive results.

I said I sometimes I have just 1 day every 2 weeks with no MSM so my body doesn't get used to a high dose. I do with with most supplements.
can you post pictures before after ?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you post pictures before after ?
I did post a close up picture in this thread close to the start showing new hairs from MSM as did several others. But I'm hoping some of these have just shed pretty quickly, have a lot of baby hairs so hoping they will eventually mature in future hair cycles.

Defnitely a case of general better hair condition and volume. I do also use a lot of magnesium and dead sea salt but only started MSM 2 months ago and this has coincided with recent results. Time will tell but looks good so far for me and many others on here.

Looking to add derma stamp (and bin derma roller) and start using MSM topical did this for first few weeks don't know why I stopped to be honest especially since I had new growth. I'll let yous know if this further enhances things.