Mj9's Story - 4 YEAR UPDATE!!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - (5 MONTH UPDATE!!!! :)

I AM SHEDDING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH

I WAS ALWAYS SHEDDING FROM THE START BUT THIS ONE IS SCARY. LOT'S OF HEALTHY HAIR ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I HIT THE GYM HARD RECENTLY SO I AM HOPING THAT'S NOT THE CAUSE.

doo

Reaction score

mj9 said:

I WAS ALWAYS SHEDDING FROM THE START BUT THIS ONE IS SCARY. LOT'S OF HEALTHY HAIR ALL OVER THE PLACE.

What about automn fall?

Do you have pics?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

doo said:
mj9 said:

What about automn fall?

Do you have pics?

eh?

Yea progress pics can be found on page 11. I will up date for month 6 in a couple of weeks.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Quick update - Still shedding massive amounts of hair but the strange thing my hair are thicker and I can see less and less scalp everyday. I took a picture as well just to make sure my eyes are not seeing what thye want to see and the photo shows less scalp! I'm happy as long as my hair don't get worse! :) :punk:

OMGHAIR

Reaction score

mj9 said:
Quick update - Still shedding massive amounts of hair but the strange thing my hair are thicker and I can see less and less scalp everyday. I took a picture as well just to make sure my eyes are not seeing what thye want to see and the photo shows less scalp! I'm happy as long as my hair don't get worse! :) :punk:

LoL...Congrat...You have encouraged me alot ... thx so much...After reading your story,,i started my regime....
Btw...would you tell me how you get the finasteride?? Did you order online ,if you did ,,can you give me a reliable website for finasteride...
Another question,, why you need MSM...you take 1500mg daily ?? it's a lot ..i went to RITE AID.. a smallest size of MSM cost 10 $...How much is yours ?? How long does it last by ur dose!!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

OMGHAIR said:
mj9 said:

LoL...Congrat...You have encouraged me alot ... thx so much...After reading your story,,i started my regime....
Btw...would you tell me how you get the finasteride?? Did you order online ,if you did ,,can you give me a reliable website for finasteride...
Another question,, why you need MSM...you take 1500mg daily ?? it's a lot ..i went to RITE AID.. a smallest size of MSM cost 10 $...How much is yours ?? How long does it last by ur dose!!

Thanks man
I get mine from inhousepharmacy and its been reliable and cheap...
MSM speeds the rate at which hair grow... I am thinking about dropping it though as it does not contribute to regrowth and thats what I'm looking for....

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 6 MONTH UPDATE

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score

mj9 said:
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

what are you on now?

whats your daily routine?

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score

seriously good progress in 6 months...

you must have had a ton of comments! The good thing about your hairloss happening so fast i guess is that you stand to gain most of it back as it is all recent.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

regimen still the same....

been soo busy that i am only applying minoxidil once a day sometimes....

also been getting lots of comments and looks... one of my friends thought I had a wig on he said "they have blended it in really well that you can't tell it's a wig" (his comment).

Having a major shed at the moment so I hope that will lead to more hair growth...

Sorue

Reaction score

AHAHHA your friend is one funny dick. Gotta love those comments mj9, really goes to show how far you've come.

fromchicago

Established Member
Reaction score

Is that a part in the back of your head? or just your formation? has that always been there? I noticed people have different spirals, some even 2.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah i have two spirals and that is also a parting - spirals at the ends of the parting....

SE-freak

Reaction score

mj9 said:
yeah i have two spirals and that is also a parting - spirals at the ends of the parting....

Reminds me of someone... :twisted:

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** I am shedding like crazy (400+ hair every day).... last night when applying minoxidil, I felt sick - all those healthy hair falling into my hands...

When is this shedding going to stop? Should I revise my regimen?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

fromchicago said:
Have you lost ground visually?

I think my hair looks a bit thinner from what it looked like last month... It's difficult to tell but I if I continue to shed at this rate for any longer, I will be looking a lot thinner....

I need help, when is this shedding going to stop? How long before new (if any) hair start to grow again?

Night

Established Member
Reaction score

Mj9, I'm not a expert since I'm not as far as you (great results btw), but I did alot of research and I'll say give it a year. You are 6 months into it. Stay with what you are doing (since its working for you) for a year. If you are above baseline you are a lot better off. If you switch stuff so early you are probably going to go backwards.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score

keep it up dude you're definitely my motivation to keep going with this stuff. Still looking great and only getting better, congrats man. :agree:

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just a quick update - still shedding tonnes of hair but I think it might be slowing down but difficult to tell (fingers crossed)

P.S. Thank you for all the comments and support guys