Mj9's Story - 4 YEAR UPDATE!!

amsch

Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 8 MONTH UPDATE

mj9 said:
Update!
Guys went back on minoxidil twice a day for 1.5 months and I can see hair thickening up again!!!

WARNING - DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MINOXIDIL!!!
PIccccsssssssss

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey dude I'm interested to see where you're at too. I haven't been on here in a long time. I stopped taking taking my meds for a couple months and lost some ground as well luckily nowhere near baseline though.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi Peeps,
OK so its been a few months since I started using minoxidil twice a dat after losing a lot of hair due to changing to once a day. Now I am thinking, is finasteride actually doing anything for my hair? Should I quit finasteride? If I continue to use minoxidil x2 daily and drop finasteride, am I going to start losing hair again?
Will I regret dropping finasteride like I did changing minoxidil to x1 daily????
Cheers

amsch

Reaction score

mj9 said:
Hi Peeps,
OK so its been a few months since I started using minoxidil twice a dat after losing a lot of hair due to changing to once a day. Now I am thinking, is finasteride actually doing anything for my hair? Should I quit finasteride? If I continue to use minoxidil x2 daily and drop finasteride, am I going to start losing hair again?
Will I regret dropping finasteride like I did changing minoxidil to x1 daily????
Cheers
Yes you would definately regret it, i wouldn't do it if you donn't have sides.

Would you please make some pics now? You promised some months ago..

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

amsch said:
mj9 said:
Hi Peeps,
Cheers
Yes you would definately regret it, i wouldn't do it if you donn't have sides.

Would you please make some pics now? You promised some months ago..

Hi Guys,
OK, just a quick update. So I decided to stick to the meds and the hair seem to be getting thick again. The crown is still a bit thin but not as bad as before.

I know I promised pics and I will put them up soon - life has been very busy recently....

Cheers

SE-freak

Reaction score

Is there a specific reason why you removed all of your pics?

Hope everything is fine.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

SE-freak said:
Is there a specific reason why you removed all of your pics?

Hope everything is fine.

Hi,
Everything cool :)
Removed the photos, purely for privacy. Some guy from this forum posted them on other sites - not too happy about it.
Will post them up again once after I have edited them and completely covered up my face!
Some people have to just go and spoil it all!

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score

mj9 said:
Some guy from this forum posted them on other sites - not too happy about it.

That's such bullshit. Why not ask your permission. Some people are such fuckups.

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 5 MONTH UPDATE!!!! :)

mj9 said:
Just an update that I have had a few good comments on my hair and also my hair have become very dark/black. I was looking in the mirror earlier and I couldn't believe how much younger I looked!
Anyway, here's a five month update. Let me know what you guys think.

Before Treatment
file.php

2 months of treatment
file.php
Where are the pics?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok not been here for a looong time. Decided to update everyone after 4 years of minoxidil and finasteride.

I would say my hair have stayed the same as they were after 12 months of treatment. Hairline has also probably stayed the same.

Still not happy with the results as I still have thinning at the crown and hairline could be a bit lower. However, I am confident that if it wasn't for finasteride/minoxidil, I'd be completely bald!