mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 6 MONTH UPDATE

ghg said:
Unbelievable progress. You lucky c**t.

Thanks man :punk:

7 month update - Hair looks same as last month. No cosmetic difference.... Still lots of shedding (might have slowed down a little)

amsch

Reaction score

mj9 said:
ghg said:
Unbelievable progress. You lucky c**t.

Thanks man :punk:

7 month update - Hair looks same as last month. No cosmetic difference.... Still lots of shedding (might have slowed down a little)

As long as your hair stays in the same condition, it's great! :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Reaction score

Gotta say CRAZY FRAKIN' RESULTS! The latest pic is a little darker than I'd like, but clearly regardless of the lighting you can see more hair.

You using 5% Mino foam or liquid?

And I just say, (I haven't tried yet) but at 6 months (again, CRAZY FRAKIN' RESULTS!) keep going. Not having tried mino yet, just from what I've seen with others, similar shed patterns. Esp with foam. Lots stop getting scared, it's a long haul gotta keep going forward with it. Definitely your story gives peeps like me hope. Even tho you responded REALLY quickly. =D

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Deus_Ex_Lemur said:
Gotta say CRAZY FRAKIN' RESULTS! The latest pic is a little darker than I'd like, but clearly regardless of the lighting you can see more hair.

You using 5% Mino foam or liquid?

And I just say, (I haven't tried yet) but at 6 months (again, CRAZY FRAKIN' RESULTS!) keep going. Not having tried mino yet, just from what I've seen with others, similar shed patterns. Esp with foam. Lots stop getting scared, it's a long haul gotta keep going forward with it. Definitely your story gives peeps like me hope. Even tho you responded REALLY quickly. =D

man i m using the 5% minoxidil liquid (kirkland) - its not bad.... at the moment i m using once a day as i dont have time for twice a day

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score

hi mj9
great growth..

any updates?

has your life changed ?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gboy2k8 said:
hi mj9
great growth..

any updates?

has your life changed ?

Thanks Gboy :)

Latest update - still shedding hair but considerably less than before. My hair also seem thicker overall and I'm hoping the sheds will stop so the hair can start thickening up a bit more. I have a very important family event coming up next month so I am hoping hair continue to improve for that (fingers crossed).

Also had a few good comments at the gym last week :punk:

Overall I have to admit I am happier and feel more confident. I actually feel attractive again (for the past 3 years I have been feeling crap and wish I had started the treatments sooner). Better late then never I guess.

My life HAS changed and seems to be changing for the better each day (as my hair get thicker each day).

I hope you guys have the same results I am having :)

kento

Established Member
Reaction score

Wishing you all the best in your regime, but don't scare with the sheds i think that your found the right formula to get your hair back ;)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Month 7

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 7 MONTH UPDATE

mj9, have you ever thought of providing testimonials for various scam products? Hahaha, jokes jokes.

Those are some awesome results. You must feel like a gazillion bucks right now :3 Keep it up!

amsch

Reaction score

very nice. Could you show a pic of your front as well?

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score

You must be extremely happy !!!
Best results I have seen !

Well done

IBM

Reaction score

Wow! I hope you maintain those results and be an HairLossTalk.com hero. That's awesome.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

8 month update - Hair still continue to thicken :) (however they are longer so i that might also be contributing to the thickness). Shedding has also slowed down and its most hair i shed are thin so hopefully will be replaced by thicker and healthier hair.

Also, no sides but now and again i get ball ache but very minor if at all.

:punk:

amsch

Reaction score

mj9 said:
8 month update - Hair still continue to thicken :) (however they are longer so i that might also be contributing to the thickness). Shedding has also slowed down and its most hair i shed are thin so hopefully will be replaced by thicker and healthier hair.

Nice to hear that, but:
1.) no pic?
2.) Update is on page 14, not 17 as you edited in your first post ;)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

amsch said:
mj9 said:

Nice to hear that, but:
1.) no pic?
2.) Update is on page 14, not 17 as you edited in your first post ;)

1.) Pic coming soon (been really busy so not had time to upload any photos)
2.) LOL thanks for pointing that out - its now fixed :)

JWM

Reaction score
Re: Mj9's Story - 8 MONTH UPDATE

Are you still using dutasteride once a week?