Miconazole Nitrate & Keto Log ( 6 Month )

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 57216

Bottom is second day of using and top is now. Sadly the pics from first month arnt great quality

Solid results bro. Looks like u gained half a Norwood. You're motivating me to start miconazole. I have loss in the same areas. Already using keto, coal tar, and sal acid shampoo. Please keep us updated!

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quickgrid_201771803333419.png

Top - today 18 july
Bottom - 14 march

4 month 4 days

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pic today ( i know its only been a day but here is two better quality similar pics similar lighting )

Top - 3 monthsish ago
Bottom - right now
Reference mark - little brown mole

Looks like hairs are turning healthy again and new ones growing. Will be interesting to see how this continues..

I will now refrain from posting pics for afew weeks. :)

Attachments

• 1500412477582.jpg
    1500412477582.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:

Caffeineandstudies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed the white skin area has gone bigger? I really think that is a great sign. I wonder if that whiter skin under healthy hair has some kind of name?

Caffeineandstudies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple more questions. Is the cream 2% and how long-lasting is one package of that stuff? They are selling 2% and 30g tube in my country, my temples are really close to yours.

Kyle889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey can someone give me the low down on this Miconazole nitrate stuff please? As in like how does it work, how to use it and where to buy it in the US? I'm definitely looking to add some stuff to my regime.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still here guys ... photo update

Top new

Bottom old

Attachments

• 1501796519003.jpg
    1501796519003.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 838

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brief description of its mechanism of action? side effects? dosage? don't tease me Tyler.

Saw some people use it years ago... mechanism... no idea... similar to keto i think.... dosage... rub a little blob into temples... side effects blood rush to head simetikes after using for first month . Since then nothing

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wud love to see pics. Post them in this log if you want

I will here this week. Been out of the loop for awhile. Always seems to be the case when my results are doing well. And they have been. Still getting consistent growth. Can't thank you enough for your efforts and reports.

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like with anything, the most important aspect of a regimen is stopping the loss. Regrowth usually differs between people and the methods used. So far, it seems...seems...like the main contributing factor in my spike in regrowth the last 3 months has been the miconozole nitrate. I get mine on Amazon. It's like $6 per tube and lasts about a month.

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using the miconozole nitrate now for 4 months with good results.

Began here at this site in 2002 at the age of 26 and I'm 41 now. (Note: My original username was lost when I changed my email address and wasn't on this site from 2004 until now). My thinning has been diffuse in the temples and have never had issues in any other area. Made huge gains and maintained it for 10 years.

Temples are sh*t now but rebounding again. I took some pics last night and will post here later.

Here's my current regimen:

Finasteride 1.25 mg daily (since 2001)
Rogaine 2x daily (since 2003)
Nizoral shampoo every other day (since Nov 2016)
Capasal shampoo every other day (since May 2017)
Miconzole Nitrate every day at night (Since May 2017)

Added in July:

S5 Plus Cream 1x daily at night
Saw Palmetto 1x daily 1500 mg
Quality fish oil 1x daily
Vitamin D 10,000 IU 1x daily
Astaxanthin 1x daily
Rhodiola 1x daily
Ashwaganda 1x daily
Pantothenic acid 1x daily
Biotin 1x daily

Added yesterday:

Mixture of castor oil as a medium with 2 drops of peppermint oil, 2 drops of rosemary oil, 2 drops of cedarwood oil. Applied every other night to thinning areas. We'll see if it works, but damn...this application feels great on my scalp.

Notes: I was using the Nizoral regularly with the finasteride and minoxidil for 10 years with really really good results. I stopped using the Nizoral because of the cost. Huge mistake. I wish I'd never had stopped using it. I got back on the Nizoral last November regularly. Went through 7 months of a gradual shed. Started the gains again with the addition of the miconozole nitrate and Capasal shampoo like Tyler.

What I've noticed. The minoxidil does not have the same effect with my hair that it once did. When I began to add other growth "helpers" that's when the gains have started again.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Great to hear about your positive results . You mentioned you would post pics, are you still going to ?

I've been using the miconozole nitrate now for 4 months with good results.

Began here at this site in 2002 at the age of 26 and I'm 41 now. (Note: My original username was lost when I changed my email address and wasn't on this site from 2004 until now). My thinning has been diffuse in the temples and have never had issues in any other area. Made huge gains and maintained it for 10 years.

Temples are sh*t now but rebounding again. I took some pics last night and will post here later.

Here's my current regimen:

Finasteride 1.25 mg daily (since 2001)
Rogaine 2x daily (since 2003)
Nizoral shampoo every other day (since Nov 2016)
Capasal shampoo every other day (since May 2017)
Miconzole Nitrate every day at night (Since May 2017)

Added in July:

S5 Plus Cream 1x daily at night
Saw Palmetto 1x daily 1500 mg
Quality fish oil 1x daily
Vitamin D 10,000 IU 1x daily
Astaxanthin 1x daily
Rhodiola 1x daily
Ashwaganda 1x daily
Pantothenic acid 1x daily
Biotin 1x daily

Added yesterday:

Mixture of castor oil as a medium with 2 drops of peppermint oil, 2 drops of rosemary oil, 2 drops of cedarwood oil. Applied every other night to thinning areas. We'll see if it works, but damn...this application feels great on my scalp.

Notes: I was using the Nizoral regularly with the finasteride and minoxidil for 10 years with really really good results. I stopped using the Nizoral because of the cost. Huge mistake. I wish I'd never had stopped using it. I got back on the Nizoral last November regularly. Went through 7 months of a gradual shed. Started the gains again with the addition of the miconozole nitrate and Capasal shampoo like Tyler.

What I've noticed. The minoxidil does not have the same effect with my hair that it once did. When I began to add other growth "helpers" that's when the gains have started again.

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have taken pics when I started the miconozole nitrate back in May. So here's where I am as of now. Of course, this won't show the growth but I'll post once a month from here on out. These are after I put the castor oil and essential oils in my hair so it really looks nice and terrible. But it's the easiest way to get a clear look.

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg