Miconazole Nitrate & Keto Log ( 6 Month )

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... it's been a while now, how is it going? :)
photocollage_2017627193840182.png

Top pic new bottom few months ago

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I see some good improvement! I bet no one notices a difference around you but to you who look at your hairline all the time you can see and feel a difference in thickness/texture. Surprised you did this with just keto and miconazole. I tried miconazole briefly a few years ago with no results. I bet you'd be a great responder to finasteride/dutasteride since your hair is so willing to grow back.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see some good improvement! I bet no one notices a difference around you but to you who look at your hairline all the time you can see and feel a difference in thickness/texture. Surprised you did this with just keto and miconazole. I tried miconazole briefly a few years ago with no results. I bet you'd be a great responder to finasteride/dutasteride since your hair is so willing to grow back.

I tried it years ago but only for a month and didnt apply much and only when i remebered. Ive been doing it every night apart from 1 or 2 times a month when ive been drunk. Im not sure its doing much its hard to say but in general my hair looks alot better quality and easier to style. Time will tell. Ill keep going with it until the end of the year

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work for a company that markets this stuff. Surely God isn't cruel enough to have the cure dangling in front of my face this entire time.

I hope you don't get the placebo effect but keep going bro at least you're trying something.

Lol yeh cud be placebo or random hair growth loss cycle. Ill stick with it tho and keep updating

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daktarin (miconazole) mixed with minoxidil every other day and you will see re growth. It has worked staggeringly well for me!

Above is a Testimonial from years ago. Interesting.

I will get some tomorrow from my job and start at one temple. If this works I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Above is a Testimonial from years ago. Interesting.

I will get some tomorrow from my job and start at one temple. If this works I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

I apply once before i go to sleep . Rub it in pretty well right into the skin. Then in morning wash it out with ket

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started as a member here back in 2002 when I was 26 years old. Haven't posted since 2003. The big 3 worked wonders for me. Way, way, beyond what I could have hoped for. Started seeing gradual recession again back in 2013 and just jumped back on the forum looking at posts a couple of months ago. Now I'm 41.

I started Tyler's regimen of miconozal nitrate back in mid May and 6 weeks later can say that I've seen decent regrowth in the temples. Something is working. Maybe it was the addition of the Capasal shampoo with the Keto, and maybe it was that plus the miconozal. Not sure. But getting some good regrowth for sure. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your results!

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro these are solid results imo. I doubt it's due to random shed/growth cycles. Keep it up, hope it continues.

Just to clarify, all u used for years prior was keto shampoo roughly 3 times a week? You have good hair for such a simple regimen.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro these are solid results imo. I doubt it's due to random shed/growth cycles. Keep it up, hope it continues.

Just to clarify, all u used for years prior was keto shampoo roughly 3 times a week? You have good hair for such a simple regimen.

Yeh keto shampoo and using capasal aswell now as misses gets it free on precscription. Its got salic acid, coconut and coal taar in it. Supose to help itchy scalp. Just got hair cut today so looking fordward to see end of month results again

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started as a member here back in 2002 when I was 26 years old. Haven't posted since 2003. The big 3 worked wonders for me. Way, way, beyond what I could have hoped for. Started seeing gradual recession again back in 2013 and just jumped back on the forum looking at posts a couple of months ago. Now I'm 41.

I started Tyler's regimen of miconozal nitrate back in mid May and 6 weeks later can say that I've seen decent regrowth in the temples. Something is working. Maybe it was the addition of the Capasal shampoo with the Keto, and maybe it was that plus the miconozal. Not sure. But getting some good regrowth for sure. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your results!

Thats ace man. Keto and capasal are key ingredients i think. The addition of micon seems to act as a growth stimulant . The three work nice together. Its a slow process but as long as you do it every night its good. I do notice sometimes keto and capasal can make hair dry so once or twice a week i use a normal shampoo

under_a_mountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Closing in on 2 months using Tyler's regimen. Getting more results but realizing it would be good to take pics. Let me know if anyone wants a monthly pic update, and I'll be glad to share.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Closing in on 2 months using Tyler's regimen. Getting more results but realizing it would be good to take pics. Let me know if anyone wants a monthly pic update, and I'll be glad to share.

Same man i thought i was going through a platue however results are getting even better. Since getting hair cut can really notice it. Im on my way to getting back my hairline

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents will post another update soon. Looking better already. I actuakly think i may get my 18 year old hair line back befire the end of the year with the way the hairs are forming in the correct pattern. Just hope it continues