Miconazole Nitrate & Keto Log ( 6 Month )

stupidkoko

Reaction score
Even the smallest change in angle and quality can make it appear different, so unless there is something huge it's going to be hard to tell like this. But comparing just those pictures, yes the hairline does look better
How much of this can you attribute to mico, and how much to the keto / coconut shampoo ?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the smallest change in angle and quality can make it appear different, so unless there is something huge it's going to be hard to tell like this. But comparing just those pictures, yes the hairline does look better
How much of this can you attribute to mico, and how much to the keto / coconut shampoo ?

I been using keto for years and the coconut on and off during that time.

You are rigjt, getting the angle bang on is hard with a camera phone and has a huge impact on photos.

Cosmetically in the mirror it looks better and my girflriend has been comenting on it and she didnt even know i was using this stuff.

Another 2 months and hopefully therr will be a clear cut difference in the photos

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1491852915479.jpg

Top before
Bottom aftet

Nice before after. 1 month 5 days in

No sides apart from 2 days where i got headache/pressure .. probably just a cold or something as it hasnt happened since.

No other sides so far and no shed which is weird as seems to be working faster than other treatments people use

g.i joey

Reaction score
As much as i wanna say i dont see much change, Every time you post a before and after pic i always guess which one is before and after and get it right. Something is definitely happening though. Keep going man, you're almost convincing me to add it to my regimen! good luck!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow I am impressed as it seems you are NOT using other treatments? or at least did not start them together.

I am seriously considering adding this--is there a place to find more information on this site?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow I am impressed as it seems you are NOT using other treatments? or at least did not start them together.

I am seriously considering adding this--is there a place to find more information on this site?

Im also using keto shampoo and capasal shampoo but that is all and i have been using them for a while without miconazole.

Mabey therr is synergy between the three. For example mabey mixonazole will not reap the same effects alone. Its still early days guys so donr get carried away. Lets see how its looking at month 3.

The miconazole im using is daktarin foot cream from local supermarket. Costs £2.50 and lasts around 1 to 1.5 weeks.

You wont find much info on this apart from experiments where people were doing ok and then vanished hence why i decided to read up on it and give it a bash.

I do not recomend peoole try this. Try this at your own risk and read up about interactions with other drugs as i saw one report about miconazole and warfarin being a deadly combination although this is slightly different as im only rubbing a bit on my temples and not using warfarin :p

Stay safe guys thats all im saying . Experiments can go wrong

P.s i have big thumbs from working in a workshop so appologies for very bad spelling but i have limited time to go over my posts

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also can i just say that ive nit missed one day sinc3 i started this. If your going to try this you would likely need yo stick to it every night without fail like me.

imo nothing is worse than when a bunch of people take something every other night at different doses and times for a week or two then write it off as not working. Thats why im going the full 3 months before i evaluate.

I plan on sumarising all the data and photos etc in a 1 or 2 page PDF to keep things short so people can get an idea of the results

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. I think I also see some progress. How long have you been using nizoral and the coal tar shampoo for? Do you only apply those shampoos?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. I think I also see some progress. How long have you been using nizoral and the coal tar shampoo for? Do you only apply those shampoos?

For about 3 years i used keto and coal tar ( capasal ) ... i use light shamoos inbetween. Some days i will just use garnier or whatever the girlfriend has in stock

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at the post it cleary shows theu are the same pic.. not sure what you are trying to imply