Maxifoot's Story- 3 years on finasteride (Pics updated as of 22/05)

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Maxifoot's Story- (Pics updated as of 21/11/2010 17 months)

Don't like the way it looks

Attachments

• Back head - wet.gif
    Back head - wet.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 441
  • Top head - wet.gif
    Top head - wet.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 685

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

JohnDoe1989 said:
mpbsux20 said:
I hope you are just kidding. :)

Here is the study results http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472914/table/T1/. I don't understand why are u saying that dutasteride is more dangerous than finasteride so please explain properly because i really want to jump to dutasteride. I think if u go on dutasteride like 0.25 AOD you will experience lower sides than 2mg finasteride every day. Just my though about the matter.I don't have any sides from finasteride at 1mg/day but it dosn't work like i would had hoped.

I feel so because dutasteride has a longer half life period and inhibits 99% of your body's DHT.

@maxifoot:Hair is looking better than baseline pics bro.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maxifoot, how much minoxidil foam do you use per day, how many times do you apply per day, also how long does a can last you per month.

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

As I said i quit rogaine 1 month ago, I was not conviced of how effective it was for me ...

I used 2 cans per month

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi guys,

I have a question for you ... what it is the msot effective way to treat excess sebum / oily scalp ?

Every time I scratch my head there is a lot a white stuff under my nails.

When stratching the side of my head there is no white stuff under my nails.

How to treat this ?

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score

I've had the same problem as you have. Maybe is becouse the shampoo - it's not for your type of hair. I never had dandruff before i've used nizoral so i've changed to a
BIO SHAMPOO FOR DRY HAIR every day. I can't use nizoral becouse i get the results you've got = excess sebum / oily scalp, lots of white stuff.(that's why i used it just one time a week).

Here is my Shampoo that it is working for me - http://www.healthquest-brands.co.uk...D=CBODYCARE&customer_id=par1183757TSXTAGFV280

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Itches are getting worse, I've quit rogaine for 1.5 month now don't know if there is any link between the two.

My scalp is oily as never before, it's disgusting to see all that white stuff under my nails.

Everytime I scratch my head i see very thin hair under my nails.

Excess sebum is hurting badly my hair condition.

Any magic solution is welcome.

Cheers

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

20 months on propecia => TOTAL FAILURE, no maintenance, no regrowth, no slow down in the balding process => shedding is heavy, excess sebum is slowly but surely killing my hair. Won't be able to hide it in a few month, don't understand why I am such poor responder to this treatment.

Attachments

• Update as of 20110212.jpg
    Update as of 20110212.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 326

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score

Maxifoot said:
20 months on propecia => TOTAL FAILURE, no maintenance, no regrowth, no slow down in the balding process => shedding is heavy, excess sebum is slowly but surely killing my hair. Won't be able to hide it in a few month, don't understand why I am such poor responder to this treatment.
Ok, man. You have convinced us. You're an ugly looking and absolutely bald guy who is Norwood 7 and no treatments in the world can help you. And yes, you're right, only suicide will bring you relieve in your miserable life.

P.S. If you find the answer about sebum, share with us. I have this problem as well ((

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Maxifoot's Story- (Pics updated as of 12/02/2011 20 months)

man, you've had great results. look at this picture:
download/file.php?id=4101&t=1
tell me your hair doesn't look a hell of a lot better now. it's got an extra like 1/3 density than it did then, if not more...

malo

Established Member
Reaction score

As with all of us we are never objective when we look at our own hair, but I have got to tell your hair has looked the same for the last 6 months. For a guy who is 28?
you have a great head of hair. You need to find a doctor who can reassure you about this. Have you had a miniaturization test done to see what your overall density is.
I bet if you have it done you will find out you have a lot less to worry about.

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Went to the barber yesterday.

He was amazed by the number of hair lost during the shampoo and the dandruf that I had on my scalp.

As It was him who advised me to see a derm ... he told me that maybe I should consider changing for another treatment.

You can see in the red circle the thining zone of my scalp. Now the scalp is less and less covered by hair.

I'm freaking out about what will hapened next as obviously I don't have the classic "back head bald spot pattern".

Attachments

• Update as of 20110218.gif
    Update as of 20110218.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 326

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

I am back on Rogaine Foam, I was so unhappy about what is happening to my hair that's I've decided to give it another try.

My propecia pills cannot be fake as I buy them at the pharmacy and I don't buy any generic pills but Merck's one.

21 months on Propecia...

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Approaching the 2 years mark ... 22 months on Propecia

Won't post any pic this time.

As applying Rogaine Foam was hard for me because my hair is curly I have switched to Kirkland Minoxidil. I apply 2 ml once a day before going to bed.

The first 3 weeks I did not notice any kind of extra shedding now on week 4 It's obvious that I shed far more heavily. I am almost sure that this has to do with Kirkland minoxidil, I hope this time is for good.

Peapoddy in it's thread said that for him liquid minoxidil is the reason of his amazing regrowth hope It will be the case for me too.

Cheers

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Wow this time shedding is for sure getting really heavy. Very impresive and very very scary to this all those little guy after styling my hair.

I am in the starting block for the regrowth... :whistle:

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Approaching the two month mark on Kirkland Minoxidil.

It's crazy & scary to see how heavily I am shedding at the moment. No doubt minoxidil is the reason for that massive shedding.

I lost a lot of ground in the crow and my temple are really bad.

Hope this won't last 2 more months.

Will post pics next week as I will be "celebrating" my 2 years on Propecia .....

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Maxifoot's Story- "Happy" birthday.... 2 years on Propecia

Here we are .... 2 years on Propecia.

Still not bald but my hair is way thinner then it was 2 years ago.

I hope Kirkland minoxidil will help me to regain some density. So far I am still shedding like a f***** dog.

More to come.
Meanwile ... comments are welcomed

Attachments

• Crown - Angle 1.gif
    Crown - Angle 1.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
  • Crown - Angle 2.gif
    Crown - Angle 2.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 275
  • Crown - Angle 3.gif
    Crown - Angle 3.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 295
  • Crown - Angle 4.gif
    Crown - Angle 4.gif
    2 MB · Views: 292

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Lies... hair is looking good man

Maxifoot

Established Member
Reaction score

Two more pics.

Once again comments are welcomed.

Cheers.

Maxifoot

Attachments

• Crown - Angle 5.gif
    Crown - Angle 5.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
  • Crown - After minoxidil application.gif
    Crown - After minoxidil application.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 285

metadalll

Reaction score
Re: Maxifoot's Story- 2 years on finasteride (Pics updated as of 31/05)

wtf is wrong with you dude your hair looks better than it did when you started posting here...if you've really been heavily shedding for two years straight and your hair still looks like that then you're not balding