Making A Custom Topical Hair Loss Treatment

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And would you recommend it even if you are taking finasteride?

If you're asking this from a "will it work better" perspective, then that's a wholehearted "heck yes". The Alfatradiol is intended to duplicate the function of the Propecia, at a topical level, and the spironolactone helps further by blocking androgen receptors. Three different treatments hitting hair loss from two different angles, and giving Propecia a boost on its particular angle.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're asking this from a "will it work better" perspective, then that's a wholehearted "heck yes". The Alfatradiol is intended to duplicate the function of the Propecia, at a topical level, and the spironolactone helps further by blocking androgen receptors. Three different treatments hitting hair loss from two different angles, and giving Propecia a boost on its particular angle.
I have heard this both from doctor Lam and from Brotzu. The different treatments are not one the replacement of the other: they work in synergy and each builds on the other.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
Why isn't this formulated as a solution? It makes application much less messy

As a long-haired creature, I couldn't agree more.

(...) However, 0.05% seems quite less amount of alfradatiol to have a big impact. There are already lotions out with 0,025% alfradatiol and the inhibitory effects are really small

Yeah, also this. The 0.025% of the OTC 17-α-estradiol is too weak. Maybe it's possible to obtain higher concentrations from some compounding pharmacies, but I don't know. With this in mind I'm starting a modest experiment that consist in extracting the 17-α-estradiol from the commercial solution and then simply redissolving it back in the said crappy hydroalcoholic solution. Such a procedure is extremely easy if you have access to your university's lab but also very easy in a poor man's / psychotropic drug enthusiast's fashion. I started doubling the % and I'll increase it further. Will report back in the future in a proper thread.

@Admin, thank you very much for your commitment! Cheers for you!

I would certainly try a lotion version of the S5 cream, and it would be even better in a stronger formulation alfatradiol wise, but unfortunately I think that a cream would be impractical with my current hair. Well, I mean, I'm thinking in giving it a try anyways. =D

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
I would try the s5 alone for testing spironolactone and nice work enabling this for us @Admin . However it would be a good idea to reduce the shipping costs. I mean 30-35$ for a shipping is what 1 jar of s5 cream costs. Why dont you import a package of s5 creams from your affiliate and sell them directly from your side with less shipping costs?

Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered 3 packets of the s5 + cream scheduled to come in for tomorrow. I am located in Canada and I only want to have 1-2 or bottles , I would be happy to sell one to someone located in Canada. If anyone is interested let me know and if this kind of post is not allowed please delete it and sorry !

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

it's out of stock man!! when are they getting more? ;)

mikes23

Reaction score
Hey swoop did you ever set up a group buy for the lotion you were going to have created? I wanted to test it out

Also what do you think about using pro-estrogen?

Lastly, what do you think about these AA and their effect on the heart? Idk if you seen this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21981434

It suggest heart failure if people are taking luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone would HCG fall under LHRH? I don’t use hcg but I know a lot of guys that train read this site so thought your interpretation of this would be beneficial.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What ever happened to this @Swoop ? Sorry to bother you. Looks like an amazing idea. Would 100% have bought every single bottle off you.
I have searched around for Equol for ages, at least this thread showed me where I can buy some. DGLA I still have no idea where to buy. Then there’s the whole issue of knowing how the f*** to mix it all together. Lol.