IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reactions: WH7

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Patent infringment is n't a criminal offense, it's a civil matter. The patent holders can sue you for it but you're not going to go to jail for it.

Taking money for something and not delivering it is a criminal matter, it's called fraud and you can go to prison for that.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you order fake Nike, is it legal? :rolleyes:

No, but I doubt you would be in any trouble for it. People making them and selling them however probably would.

And if they take people's money and don't even send anything to begin with, that's even worse.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Police! Police! i donate him moneys and he didn't give it to me back !!!

ANYONE on this forum shilling and encouraging to send him money should be instantly banned from this forum. Those forum accounts doing that on here are highly, highly suspicious.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JLC this is your POV , you can keep it to your self. ;)

and the money is already sent.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato has run one of the most successful group buy scams I have seen. He is now telling everyone to send him a letter saying that they only made a donation to his website and not for an actual product. The people who send this will clear him of any legal issues. Three group buys , 80 people , 80 euros.... he made some serious money..

haha anyone dumb enough to join in on the 2nd and 3rd group buys despite nobody ever receiving any lotion deserves to be separated from their money

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha anyone dumb enough to join in on the 2nd and 3rd group buys despite nobody ever receiving any lotion deserves to be separated from their money

I joined the 2nd group buy when a few in Italy had received it, I knew the risks, desperation can do that to you.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
@JLC this is your POV , you can keep it to your self. ;)

and the money is already sent.

You have been actively encouraging, even pressuring forum users to send money to a scam.
Which means you are most likely some how involved in the scam or if not you at the very least partly owe a lot of scammed forum users a lot of money.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should report him to PayPal for saving himself a lot of PayPal fees. And he should also be punished for this scam. In many countries you get up to 5 years in prison for that. I told him to send me my money back or I would report him to police and PayPal... but no reaction.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato has run one of the most successful group buy scams I have seen. He is now telling everyone to send him a letter saying that they only made a donation to his website and not for an actual product. The people who send this will clear him of any legal issues. Three group buys , 80 people , 80 euros.... he made some serious money.

I am tempted to call paypal or do something, this is ridiculous.

Holy sh*t, this dude has made nearly 10k in CAD?

Thinking of starting a group buy myself

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been actively encouraging, even pressuring forum users to send money to a scam.
Which means you are most likely some how involved in the scam or if not you at the very least partly owe a lot of scammed forum users a lot of money.

i wasn't forcing people to be in the GB i told the people who get their name already registered in the second GB to pay the f****** money so he can move on or just let your place to another person.

so why are you even get involved into a GB and register your name if you don't have the ball to risk your money. a GB is not guaranteed and you should know that before you get into it.
you may not receive your product, it can seized by customs, the preparation method wasn't made in the correct way, the liposome preparation wasn't made as described, conservation issue, some ingredient were so rare to provide like s-equol ............

if you want to know what i think about this whole things,
First of all i do follow a lot the italian forum and his blog and read all the comment in his BLOG too, and the situation in the italian side is different from here. there they received their lotion, some of them get a good result and published pictures and some get an average result.
* Later you know what happen about the lotion that was analyzed by some German guy and he claim it was only minoxidil 2% so people start making pressure on him to analyse the lotion and give them a prove that he really bought the real ingredient
*and at the same time user of the first GB says that the result disappear after the first month
* so he was forced to analyse the lotion and he discover stability issue due to some ingredient, so they have to order again the ingredient from china and he said that it's normally fixed and he's gonna tell us about this after the italian winter vacation.

this is not my opinion but this what happened in the italian forum and what the 7th_sense (italian member in this form) told us too. but i know you don't believe in anyone, not the 7th_sense nor beps not even the facebook girls .. but whatever... this is your problem.

we paid for the second GB in September just after when the italian came back from their summer holiday,
right after that they ordered the ingredient and it took 2 month to arrive because they didn't have enough product in their stocks as spato said.
later you know that he analyzed the lotion and he find out a stability issue so he ordered again some ingredient. all this take 4 months which is normal for me and you should take into account that the ingredient was hard to find and not available for big quantity. we know that from the beginning and we discussed about that in this forum.

for me it's normal even big company struggle sometime to do this and spato is a normal guy and not a professional.

i paid 90 euros and it cost me a lot, i'm not living in europe nor in america and in my country 90 euros is very very expensive. it cost me about 250 tnd which is the quarter of the engineer salary in my country which is 1000 tnd. just to give you an idea.
and the customs services in my country are like a sh*t, they seize everything for no reason , and i was aware from the beginning that i have 50% chance to get my lotion pass the customs.
despite that i paid the GB and i took the risk. for me my hair worth more than that.

i advise you to chill out and wait for the real product to come out in 2018 (if we were lucky) and don't come back here to this thread asking people to make another GB. your requirements doesn't match for a GB.
- you want a GB where you get an invoice for your payment with 30 days money back.
- you want to get the lotion 30 days after your made your payment. this is include (finding supplier, ordering the ingredient form china, making the lotion in the right way, and the lotion should be stable AF without any issue from the first try otherwise he should remake the lotion within the 30 days)

i should remember every body here how people were asking desperately/wiling to be in the second GB and now when you conclude that he's probably a scammer you start blaming others. be responsible of your decisions.

that's all i have.

farewell...

Last edited:

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys whine a lot, its only freaking 90 bux, yall know what yall got yourself into. Thats the risk of group buy.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
mmmm... strokes chin... very suspicious ... not sure what to make of all this... something really aint right here..

Last edited:

aventador276

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, look at the blog rivoluzionecapelli.
you have to write to spatolatore to have a communication from him, so he can send to you the lotion.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys whine a lot, its only freaking 90 bux, yall know what yall got yourself into. Thats the risk of group buy.

I payed 170 euro for nothing. You work hard to earn your money. And even if it was 80-90 euro I would have been angry.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, look at the blog rivoluzionecapelli.
you have to write to spatolatore to have a communication from him, so he can send to you the lotion.

Can u explain to me why anyone would want this lotion anymore? You need to use this lotions forever and not just for 1 month. What if u use it and then you can't reorder anymore or you have to wait another 4-5 months to get your next supply? Spato's lotion is worth nothing and I'd suggest to everyone to not buy this lotion even if everyone from the 1st and 2nd group buy would get his lotion which I highly doubt.