Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting to receive mine as well, but I am worried as to what the lotion will actually contain. Please post back here once you have it tested so we can all know if it is safe/what it is truly composed of. How are you going about getting it tested? Thanks :)
I wasn´t really talking about myself. I am German, if we (German users) actually receive something I am sure someone is gonna get it analyzed by the same guy who analyzed the lotion from the 1st gb and made the 2% minoxidil claim. And I am sure someone is gonna post the results here, so don´t worry. :)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn´t really talking about myself. I am German, if we (German users) actually receive something I am sure someone is gonna get it analyzed by the same guy who analyzed the lotion from the 1st gb and made the 2% minoxidil claim. And I am sure someone is gonna post the results here, so don´t worry. :)

it's more legit to do it so,

they must analyse the lotion received directly from spato it self and not from an anonymous italian guy which no body know who is ?

that what i claimed from the beginning.

this time he's gonna send it through international shipping with track number. (tell me by email)

i know somebody will comment in this thread and post something like that "GUYS DO YOU STILL BELIEVING IN THIS SPATO SCAM LOTION ?"

Last edited:

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
me too didn't understand it well, but what i understand is the items (ingredient) arrived to laboratory 7 november and hope in two week everybody will receive the lotion.
he's asking the member of the 2nd GB for adresses.
I didn´t get the lotion yet......

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I am hoping the best, but its very likely he will scam us again.

I 've asked him several questions which shouldnt be a problem. Everytime "soon.." "hope next week" "im not in lab" ..

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know somebody will comment in this thread and post something like that "GUYS DO YOU STILL BELIEVING IN THIS SPATO SCAM LOTION ?"

Man are you seriously saying it's unreasonable to now believe Spato is full of sh*t?? I alluded to such back in September when this whole G.B nonsense started. I think people can decide for themselves, they don't need your help convincing them like you usually pop up to do.
Or are you Spatos 'brother' ?

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm his friend and we share together the benefit from the fake GB.
DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ?

Then please tell me:
  • why did they only find 2% minoxidil in the lotion
  • why he refuses to show important elements as a proof pic
  • why noone outside italy received the lotiln?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then please tell me:
  • why did they only find 2% minoxidil in the lotion
  • why he refuses to show important elements as a proof pic
  • why noone outside italy received the lotiln?
* the analyzed lotion wasn't provided directly from spato, but by an italian random guys who claims sides from minox2%, so don't blame spato for something he didn't make.
* i don't know more about that, but i see something in the italian forum and he claims he can't reveal the identity of the of the supllier neither the lab becasue of the Breach of the laws of the patent lotion
* don't know, it can happen and he's not a proffesional. may be the lotion was suspecious for the customers and they hold it there. you know 60 white bottle of lotion without any indication are supecious now days. i ordered a product several time with the cheapest shipping methode (ground) and were lost.

PLEASE NODOBY ASK ME THIS KIND OF QUESTIONS AGAIN, im' not the spato's lawyer. save your money and just wait for the real lotion. as simple as that

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A Canadian claims to have received the lotion a few days ago, but for me it is too late. I have already wasted 90 €......:(

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato made an update on his blog, maybe a native Italian speaker could summarize for us.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he says that the laboratory inform him about lotion stability issue of the first group.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did he mention when he can continue to prepare the lotion...? Ehrm scam I mean ;)
No, seems like he doesn´t even care to pretend to Non-Italians, that it is not a scam. Hence no translation.......

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any news from spato? Did he finally sent the lotions? He posted something on his blog in Italian so I'm wondering if he wrote anything about the delivery. I asked him via mail two days ago but got no response from him.

rcom440

Reaction score
Any news from Kane?

No news from him but it wouldn't surprise me if someone cane up with it and start selling to people on a massive scale. I think it will eventually happen so Fida better release this thing and come up with a decent price.

If this lotion works there will be other people recreating it and selling it.

Last edited:

anonimoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is pretty much no interest left in a diy-made group buy right? Or still something worth considering?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of the trial and later if it comes to market, we might consider this. Meanwhile this GB is burried I guess

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some days ago I told him to either send the lotion or my money back. Then he replied: "Do you read the blog, i am Sorry but the lab had a Little problem with stability but i think is ok and ship next week, i know there are a problem but i am not a seller and it s not a sell , i wrote on my blog it s possible had a problem.. the First Group in Italy all persons has a good responce ."

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Tired of waiting on fidia and checking the other bs thread ten times a day. I'm in on a group buy, who is going to be making it and how closely can we get to making the real thing?