List Of Strongest To Weakest Antiandrogens

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it will work, try to find very good articles about Lupron. It's always nice to have some good data to reassure them. That's what I did.
Lupron + Estradiol will be the safest option for you and maybe the cure !!!
I don't think you're the worst case, but it's very bad for 18.

Sorry, I edited my response. I was meant to say 'worst case of hair loss seen on this website for my age'. It's horrifically severe, and I don't think finasteride/dutasteride would do much. I am just weary that they will deny my request for Lupron due to the expenses...

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I edited my response. I was meant to say 'worst case of hair loss seen on this website for my age'. It's horrifically severe, and I don't think finasteride/dutasteride would do much. I am just weary that they will deny my request for Lupron due to the expenses...

Oh ok. Maybe Dutasteride would had worked for you. But since you're Ok with AA + Estradiol, its best if you use them.
An injection for 6 months is like 500 euros, its not so expensive. And Cyproterone is "dangerous", spironolactone not as effective.
I hope you will find a way to convince him.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
well considering flutamine and bicalutamide do NOT lower testosterone (and in fact increase it) they are your best options. They have a high rate of gynecomastia due to being AR blockers so it would be a good idea to take a SERM like raloxifine/tamoxifen with them. If you do decide to take bicalutamide/flutamide w/ raloxifene/tamoxifen the only sides you would have are reduced body hair, reduced acne, and softer skin. Erectile Dysfunction is not a known side effect of either of these drugs.
Does this apply with fina and duta also? Side effects I mean

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so you are telling me that bica's only side effect is gyno and has much more effect on stopping hair loss and at regrowing than fina and duta?
yes exactly

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so you are telling me that bica's only side effect is gyno and has much more effect on stopping hair loss and at regrowing than fina and duta?

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's the only side effect bicalutamide poses... Although, it's definitely the most significant.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily say that it's the only side effect bicalutamide poses... Although, it's definitely the most significant.
Okay, so Im dont have an aggressive loss of hair , only on places around the crown and Im only on minoxidil(never tryed fina), so should i first try fina and see how it goes and then consider bica?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so Im dont have an aggressive loss of hair , only on places around the crown and Im only on minoxidil(never tryed fina), so should i first try fina and see how it goes and then consider bica?
yes

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I think I've decided to use a topical Darolutamide + Dimethylcurcumin as the main point of my androgen receptor attack. I am pretty sensitive to hormonal changes so I am going to start slow and if sides start to show up then I will stop. I have immediate family in the scientific world so I have a good source of these and all chemicals as they come from US based chem suppliers with good purity. So there I can be safe and sure.

I have a few estrogen Beta agonists as well and few other helpers in addition to the typical drugs for hairloss, and this will be my last attempt to do something so I am trying to go all out.

I tried duta for like a week and got brain fog and some ed so stopped and it all came back after like 3 weeks thank god.

I'll look up Darolutamide to see a good idea about solubility and concentration and same with Dimethylcucrumin.
If anyone wants to help or knows the answer to these much appreciated @DHTcel @itchymadscalp @Ikarus

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I think I've decided to use a topical Darolutamide + Dimethylcurcumin as the main point of my androgen receptor attack. I am pretty sensitive to hormonal changes so I am going to start slow and if sides start to show up then I will stop. I have immediate family in the scientific world so I have a good source of these and all chemicals as they come from US based chem suppliers with good purity. So there I can be safe and sure.

I have a few estrogen Beta agonists as well and few other helpers in addition to the typical drugs for hairloss, and this will be my last attempt to do something so I am trying to go all out.

I tried duta for like a week and got brain fog and some ed so stopped and it all came back after like 3 weeks thank god.

I'll look up Darolutamide to see a good idea about solubility and concentration and same with Dimethylcucrumin.
If anyone wants to help or knows the answer to these much appreciated @DHTcel @itchymadscalp @Ikarus

Interesting. Where are you going to get Dimethylcurcumin from ?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@itchymadscalp Here are pics of the two prices from the chem supplier im getting them from. The first is Daro and the second Dimethylcurcumin

upload_2019-6-17_17-48-2.png

upload_2019-6-17_17-48-40.png

I will do I think 25mg of Daro and the 250mg of Dimethylcurcumin. I'll look more into their safety profile but sides are not worth it for me. Sex is better than hair, don't give af. That is my choice. But from what I've read it seems like these two can offer the best in terms of strength for dealing with the androgen receptor while still tiptoeing the lines of sides. I've already been approved by the distributor and they ship quickly, was going to buy tonight.

A simple vehicle of just ethyl alcohol and every other day to start to see how well I tolerate. Any suggestions on solubility, concentration and all? As much info as possible will be grateful
@DHTcel @itchymadscalp @Ikarus

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_17-49-5.png
    upload_2019-6-17_17-49-5.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 150

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@itchymadscalp Here are pics of the two prices from the chem supplier im getting them from. The first is Daro and the second Dimethylcurcumin

View attachment 121493

View attachment 121494

I will do I think 25mg of Daro and the 250mg of Dimethylcurcumin. I'll look more into their safety profile but sides are not worth it for me. Sex is better than hair, don't give af. That is my choice. But from what I've read it seems like these two can offer the best in terms of strength for dealing with the androgen receptor while still tiptoeing the lines of sides. I've already been approved by the distributor and they ship quickly, was going to buy tonight.

A simple vehicle of just ethyl alcohol and every other day to start to see how well I tolerate. Any suggestions on solubility, concentration and all? As much info as possible will be grateful
just use a bunch of DMSO

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d rather not if I can avoid. It alone has cancer causing properties and when I put it on my head I actually get a metallic taste in my mouth it’s so strong

I have access to a bunch of good creams and alcohols and other carriers. Rather use that tbh

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 121493

View attachment 121494

You can try in Stemoxydine maybe ?
Dimethylcurcumin is pretty expensive :/

I hope it will work, very interesting, I can't wait to have your feedback.