life seems worthless

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
I make my own world, and I don't hate my life. Hair or not. Although, I will admit I wish I had a full head of hair. I make the best of it. I'd take my dream world over a miserable world any day.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
RoyD knows what's up. You're going to kill yourself over hair? What if every bald guy did that?

- - - Updated - - -

RoyD knows what's up. You're going to kill yourself over hair? What if every bald guy did that?

- - - Updated - - -

Girls that care about hair are not the ones I want. I'm currently with a girl who likes shaved heads anyways...lucky me

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is, we don't know, I'm just speculating on what I believe to be true.

What does scientific research tell us so far? That humans mate based on smell and facial structure.

Women tend to seek men who have similar facial features than them and whose smell indicates that they can have children with a good immune system.

Well, baldness does indeed screw up your facial proportion, so it will make you less attractive in the eyes of the same woman.

But, you would still remain her type, the problem is that there are other men that are her type, and these men have hair. So she will pick a partner among the NW1's.

Hey bro,

I think you should take a break from the forums and focus your energy on something else. I can understand that you are feeling cynical and sure we are all in the same boat. But the way you are thinking is unhealthy, have you tried doing something nice for urself like yoga or meditation? maybe even go for a run. I know it's hard not to obsess over hair loss like we do, but your not doing urself any favours feeding urself this negative thoughts man.

Feel free to pm if u need to chat.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred, you just finished your masters. You have a good job and a girlfriend, and you have a social life? So wtf are you complaining about? Have you read about some Virgins on here?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Fred, you just finished your masters. You have a good job and a girlfriend, and you have a social life? So wtf are you complaining about? Have you read about some Virgins on here?

I think he's not complaining, just stating som facts he believe to be true ;)

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, well calling life worthless sounds like complaining. I'm not trying to be an a**hole, I'm just saying there's a lot more to life than just hair. But look at my regimen, I take hair loss seriously too.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
I also know what you mean about the biology behind it, men with good hair seem genetically superior. But that's actually not the case for two reasons. One, a guy could have great hair but if the girls dad has bad hair then their kid could still be bald. And two, qualities like build, facial features, skin, etc. are more desireable. Trust me, I spoke to a girl I was with once and she said she didn't care about hair as long as the face was good.

- - - Updated - - -

But why would I do that if I can do something about it?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Trust me, I spoke to a girl I was with once and she said she didn't care about hair as long as the face was good.

I must laugh. You spoke to ONE girl who felt that way, not the majority of girls. And I think the majority of girls would prefer a man with hair to a man who's bald(ing).

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, good thing I'm making you laugh Atleast id you're not going to listen to me. I already said that by the way, but she'll also take an attractive bald guy over an ugly guy with hair.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
My friend who is 24, a year older than me, is literally a nw7, with a smoking hot girlfriend. So it's not like every girl won't go for a bald guy.

Misanthrope

Reaction score
I think baldness conveys an appearance of old age (or, a nice way to put, "maturity") and dominance/aggressiveness. This is why 50 year fat, biker women don't seem to mind bald guys, yet any normal younger woman finds it grotesque. Quite honestly, I don't blame her. I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend who is 24, a year older than me, is literally a nw7, with a smoking hot girlfriend. So it's not like every girl won't go for a bald guy.

Bull****. Need pics.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
lol I'm not going to post a pic of my buddy and his gf on a hair loss forum because some sorry self-loathing baldies don't believe me. Take my word or don't I couldn't care less. This is just sad.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I'm not going to post a pic of my buddy and his gf on a hair loss forum because some sorry self-loathing baldies don't believe me. Take my word or don't I couldn't care less. This is just sad.

Then why bother bringing it up?
I could say I date super models, without proof it all bs

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't worry, there's always an exception to the rule.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser, don't tell me you agree with these guys! Worthless is a strong word, if my nw5 dad thought this, what would have my upbringing been like?

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol ok, whatever you say. Your hair is probably better than mine by the way, I'm a nw3.

Misanthrope

Reaction score

He better cling to her like grim death.

antjonz

Reaction score
Dude, overcoming hairloss can be challenging, but it's definitely doable. I'll be the first to say it sucks, especially when I see someone my age (46) with a full head of hair. Women of all ages love bald men. You have to have a certain swag or confidence about yourself. That's what attracts women. It also doesn't hurt if you are in shape and dress nicely. So instead of feeling sorry for yourself, work on yourself. Get a new wardrobe, get into shape (if you're not already), work on your confidence. Also, grow some facial hair and MAKE SURE ITS TRIMMED AND NEAT AT ALL TIMES! Lastly, buy different colognes. Women LOVE men that smell good. Make sure you don't take a bath in the stuff though. :) Seriously, nothing is worth taking your life or hurting yourself over, especially something that you can't really control. Just make the most of it. There are SOOOO many women out the that don't care if you're bald or have hair down to your @ss. All that matters to them is how you treat them. Those are the ones you want to find and trust me, those are the ones you really want anyway. Good luck man and take care of yourself.