life seems worthless

Dragon_Knight

Reaction score
I just recently tried to kill myself. Again. The panic response is a ***** to deal with. I wish it was easier to kill myself, but that's not going to happen. There's always pain or mess or even harming others involved. . .

Anyway, if life sucks, just curl up in your sheets and cry it out. You might feel better.

duelmaster

Reaction score
Dude I know how u feel rather everyone here knows
When u know there is no cure then no hope is left inside u
Yup even I won't have a baby as I can't let it go through all of this adoption is a better option
In all the books and movies they say never loose hope and it works for 99 % but this hair prob comes in 1 .It is in the category of AIDS and cancer
No motivation speeches are working for me I don't know what to do

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Killing yourself over male pattern baldness is just plain stupid, naive and weak. But if you think male pattern baldness is a reason to kill yourself then you might as well just do it because there's a lot worse coming in life. male pattern baldness makes your social life a lot more difficult and may or may not affect your career prospects but there's a lot ****ing more to life than that. People lose their eyes, legs, hands and fight on and you pussies need to kill yourself. Get over it! It's depressing and whatever but you guys are going way over the top.

When it comes to not having kids, that's pretty stupid as well. If every bald guy who had a kid had a bald kid then the whole world would be bald right now. male pattern baldness genes are highly unpredictable. You can have an NW1 60 year old man with a 25 year old son who is NW7. Same with an NW7 25 year old man having a son who keeps his hair late into his 40s or 50s. None of the men in my father's or mother's side began losing their hair before 40 and a lot of them are only NW4 or 5 despite being well into their 40s. My dad's hair loss itself was only evident once he crossed 45. Yet I'm NW4 at 22.

You guys need maturity as well as education.

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
Listern to the guy above! Sure male pattern baldness is awful for us guys and its not fair sometimes it does feel like the worst thing in the world but it really isnt like the guy above said theres people loosing alot worse things than hair! There are plenty of bald guys out there with beautiful women and familys and i think you saying that if you meet a women she will soon be sleeping with a guy with a nw1 hairline is abit extreme not all women are shallow once a women loves you she will love you for who you are all you have to do is treat her right if shes a decent girl she will look past the baldness,if this wasnt true then every bald guy would be single! I no how hard it is i really do but you need to be stronger about it,you only get one life try not to let hairloss ruin it for you there are people getting diagnosed with much worse things and people who have to deal with disfigured facial disease's everyday that they are born with and never be able to fix!male pattern baldness sucks so much and it anoys me that they havent found a cure to grow hair on our heads but they can do brain surgery etc but thats just life at the mo,dont go killing urself over it try to enjoy life and one day they mite actually come out with a cure it could be anytime 2 years, 5 years ,10 years who knoes but dont let it take over to the point where you want to end your life,get yourself on a good dating site and start talking to a few girls get your confidence up,girls are on them
Sites for a reason and that is to meet a nice guy,just get chatting to them and try to get to no girls youd be suprised how much girls like personality over looks and talking via txt etc is alot easier way to communicate if your confidence is a little low,you need to live a little and not let male pattern baldness take over your life i feel your pain bro but dont let this rubbish take make you want to end your life stay strong man.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Please seek help. It's not normal to think such things and you can surely get help. Just think about it, you have one life, why not be happy? Yes, hair loss at an young age is horrible, it will make most guys look older and less attractive, it's true. But these things shouldn't matter THAT much. There are things you can even do, meds, hair transplants (Fred's hair looks great now and a lot of women won't care at all, probably they won't even think that he's balding at all).

Women like strong men and don't care at all what you do to make yourself look better. Don't think that helping yourself in any way is not "masculine" or that people would look bad at you, not at all. People only care about the end result. By age 30, 1 in 3 man will have a lot of hair loss, if all of them commited suicide or couldn't find a partner it will be some really serious crisis on our hands.

And before saying women don't like people with muscle, I think they don't even know what they're saying. My girlfriend says she finds "guys with a lot of muscle" gross but she says The Rock and Vin Diesel are attractive as hell (she just said it at the end of a Fast and Furios movie, it didn't have anything to do with baldness and I didn't even asked her anything) and that they doesn't have that much muscle. She's probably thinking of Jay Cutler huge.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
See I have made no mention about women or whatever. I wanted to tell these people off because they were talking about killing themselves and not having kids. You first world people have your perspectives so flawed it's unbelievable. I see pain, struggle and suffering almost everyday in my life and know of so many people who would embrace male pattern baldness for what I have and even more for what you people have.

These people whining about their lives ... I think they should watch a couple of Saw movies. I've always liked that movie because apart from the slashing and torture there's a vital message. He puts people in those traps because they waste their lives away or want to end it. Sometimes you need to have a bear trap over your ****ing head to realize that you would even cut open your eye to get the key to unlock it let alone embrace male pattern baldness.

Of course these guys could be just ranting and not ACTUALLY wanting to end their lives in which case it's fine. But if they're serious then it's just stupid. You say job, money, relatives etc are all external. Would you quit your family, loved ones, your chilled out first world life to live in the Himalayas as a hermit and survive on herbs, berries and marijuana for the rest of your life for permanent NW1 hair? I mean why go that far? Just quit everything, study science and then set up your own lab for hair loss experimentation. You'll be doing yourself and all of us here a HUGE favor. I'll even donate some money for it if you want.

Don't try shrugging off what I say by saying stuff like you're just NW4, you're not really bald or you have no idea what baldness is like. I was an average looking guy and with male pattern baldness I'm way below average. Now I don't have girls even glancing at me anymore and I've checked out of the dating game the day I realized I was NW4 and there was no going back. This despite being a 22 year old virgin. I'm on the brink of beginning my career and in the corporate and I already look old. I know what I'm going through now and I know very well what is to come. And even if I didn't I've spent enough time on this forum to have a fair idea.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Extremely mature, sensible, no bs, no delusion reply Roy: far beyond your years. Unfortunately not many of us can do that and I include myself in that category if I lost a ton of hair. The Saw movie analogy, yes I remember watching it!

resu

Reaction score
I don't know, diffusing is one thing but when you have the full old man's look it's hard to stay positive.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Job - in an interview it is important to have a decent solid look, and its incomplete without hair, and if the interviewer is a woman, shes more likely to hire the good looking NW1

[video=youtube;D2pSEX2_nNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pSEX2_nNE[/video]

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys kill themselves everyday over much less so i wouldn't call anyone who is suicidal over male pattern baldness a pussy because largely it is irreversible. people who off themselves cos they are broke or got fired or their girlfriend left, that's a real pussy

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Just be positive'

LOL

Statler

Reaction score
Life is far more than "hair".

In 2012 I shaved my head, went into the sun in Florida, bought me some cool suits and went clubbing for more than a month.
Never ever had that many cool women at my side before!!

Life is wonderful :)

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Extremely mature, sensible, no bs, no delusion reply Roy: far beyond your years. Unfortunately not many of us can do that and I include myself in that category if I lost a ton of hair. The Saw movie analogy, yes I remember watching it!

Well thank you. Good to see there's some common sense and sensible perspective on this forum. male pattern baldness has made me more humble and sensitive to things in general as well as put things into proper perspective. I have bad days too where it just gets depressing to see my hair gone and the way it's going. I too feel that the quality of my life has been drastically depreciated by male pattern baldness and it will haunt me for life. But NEVER EVER EVER have I contemplated suicide over hair loss and I never will.

P.S. Saw is a pretty deep movie if you're willing to look beyond the bloodshed and torture p**rn.

- - - Updated - - -

+10000 to this post

NW1 good looking guys who kill themselves because their girlfriend left them, it does happen quite alot

well then go ahead and kill yourself. please don't stop yourself on my account of calling you a pussy.

Misanthrope

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with suicide. Life is a pointless cycle of misery anyway, and humanity is generally disgusting, superficial, and undeniably selfish. You won't be missing anything anyway.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's perfectly fair to kill yourself over hair loss. Your looks play a deciding factor in determining the trajectory of your life, and through that your chance of achieving your dreams. The less you look like what you aspire to be, the harder you will have to fight people's perceptions and the unconscious judgments they pass on you every day.

If you aspire to something more than mediocrity in your life it can be absolutely quite insidious in its effects. I know it for a fact.

Privileged fullheads will deny this.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Tom ur hairloss isnt even that bad wtf....

But in seriousness **** depression and **** suicide. I feel like it right now

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's worth hanging in there as who knows, maybe a miracle cure will be found in 10 years ? if not then i'm saving for FUE / BHT megasessions

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's worth hanging in there as who knows, maybe a miracle cure will be found in 10 years ? if not then i'm saving for FUE / BHT megasessions

You'll run out of donor hair and still look bald.