life seems worthless

shookwun

Reaction score
Comes off very insecure... megalomaniac type.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

A 9 is a girl who does modelling for a living, is an actress or an hostess at high end events. The common man does not have many occasions to socialize with those girls.

This is very important for guys to understand. Beauty isn't the only determining factor when it comes to making somebody a 10. Toms always claims to have gotten 9's and 10's, but I guarantee these girls(yes girls) were not 10's. I guarantee these girls were with multiple guys(maybe at the same time) before Toms. No way in hell you can be even close to an 8 being loose. Forget about being a 10, you can't have common decency sleeping around like that at that age. You have to be in a very exclusive club to be a 9 or 10.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
It's hard to be positive, because going outside allows us to see all the lucky (and possibly ungrateful) hair-having men. Then we get mad or sad. Everyone loves their hair. It's the one thing we have a choice in when it comes to expressing ourselves or changing our natural bodies in an instant to feel better/different.

Most of us hate our genetics and our hairloss. I'm sure, though, that many of you have aspects you like about yourself. Or at least other aspects you are OK with. Then there's cases where you are not OK with your body, and in fact, you are uncomfortable with your body. If you are the former, there is hope for you. If you are the latter, I wish I could say there is hope, but there's not.

I think we should take our anger to the gym and build ourselves up to make something else to like. We are all angry at others and life, you can't deny it. Think about slamming those lucky and ungrateful hair-having guys in the face with weights every time you lift, if you have to go that far to utilize your anger. So at least if your hairgrowth treatment doesn't work, at least you'll have a killer body. And people notice a fit body, or even chunky+great muscle mass, more than they notice a bald head.

Personally I use my anger to workout, but eventually depression takes over again. I am uncomfortably hairy. It feels like I'm wearing 2-3 layers of clothes when I'm wearing a basic shirt. I have pimples and stubborn blackheads. I have low T. I have depression/anxiety. And I am very unhappy with my situation downstairs (circumcised). So there is no enjoyment to be had with this body. Just plenty of misery that I have to hide so people don't notice how broken I am.

I relate to the last 2 paragraphs. I try to take out my anger at the gym as well. I've been lifting weights for virtually my entire adult life and it's always been a source of inspiration for me. However, music (particularly rock n roll and metal) have also provided that same source of inspiration to me, and have motivated me to kick *** at the gym. However, whenever I hear that music at the gym that used to motivate me, and I see young people dancing and moving to it, it makes me feel like a bald, uncool, ugly, old fart. So my initial energy to lift weights eventually turns into depression. Man, I look back on the days when I would crank up bands like Poison and Motley Crue with my full head of long hair as I'd powerlift at my old gym.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Mila kunis is not a 9. U also chose a bad photo of her. No offence fred but i doubt you got with 8s

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
commenting on OP's post; I believe that hairloss makes one life totally worthless if you got nothing to compensate for hairloss or already got something else that girls, mildly said, "don't appreciate". I know that nothing truly compensates for hairloss but
never underestimate the power of other good qualities like height, good facial structures etc. Being a teen that already have to deal with other pretty serious things hairloss definitely sealed my social and love life away.

I am not saying that I would sleep with 8s or 10s or would be very successful with girls but if it weren't for hairloss there would still be at least a chance that I could have gotten a relationship with a 7 in the next years. Since a pretty young age I got judged because of one thing and that gave me a hard time socializing but because of that I found some other ways to keep myself busy.

Nowadays I do have plenty of friends in my class but with things like hairloss you just feel incomplete and sometimes because of that you just refuse to do something like going to a party because it is not really you that does it and you can't give/show everything you got. I have had girls that I felt attracted to flirting with me sometimes but they soon stopped after seeing the other thing they don't appreaciate. Than it just feels like your life got taken away from you and it just hang like a piece of meat before you but you are unable to catch it. I know I am not the only one and that makes me comfortable but also sad.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to believe?

why would it be hard to believe Toms did then.

As the image of MK shows 1-10 is relative and objectionable. In my day I have head some REALLY attractive females. Most of my GFs tho were NOT 10s. I had a LOT of girl/friends who would have been 8s to 10s by some but never pushed it because Im adverse to work when it comes to women. I like them to come to me. Always have.

Any of us could say we scored with any number of hotties but its the internet and honestly all BS. Then again Fred its said the women where you are, are primarily much more attractive on average so your options might be better.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. But I would find it a little pathetic to lie on a mostly anonymous forum.

Just tell the truth here, it's the only place where you can do it without big consequences.

So maybe Toms is telling the truth. Its not like hes bragging or being vulgar. Hes just saying he felt like he scored 8s and 10s prior to his issues. We all fell like that. I dont know the extent of his situation but whenever ANYONE says they were getting 10s I tend to take it with a grain of salt as anyone should when I say it.

I would like to add that 10's don't exist since perfection doesn't exist when it comes to human beings.

why I said it objectionable. some people find Kim Kardashian a 10 others a 4. I personally would give my tea bag to rip apart Nicki manaj (dressed up of course) but others say Im a lunatic.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Her?

21821-candice-swanepoel-without-makeup.jpg

Yeah I like your taste, even with no make-up, she still looks quite good.

That doesn't apply to most women at all.

The most beautiful girl I've been with was almost scary to me in the morning.

those lips are fake as hell! I LIKE IT!

- - - Updated - - -

It's MINAJ not manaj

does it REALLY matter

resu

Reaction score
The numbering rating system only works when you're still young then you mature and get a clue. I would only say that if we're talking about women sub-25 then a 5 or 6 can and usually dates guys that are 8 or 9's, hence why I said it doesn't work when you get older.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
[video=youtube;qLodX51uRbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg[/video]

If this is not a 10 idk what is, she makes me feel sooo bad about myself with my crappy hair :( I used to be pretty like that (maybe not as pretty as her though)

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
No offence, but I think life is worthless if you let hair loss make it so. I understand how you feel, hell I haven't been able to grow out my hair since 17. But you gotta realize that it's just hair. Your face isn't disfigured, I spend a lot of time trying to reverse my hair loss, but it hasn't affected my life negatively at all. I still get girls with thin sh*tty hair. Why can't anyone else? Again, some days I'm so depressed about it, but at the end of the day, It's just hair.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The numbering rating system only works when you're still a teen, then you mature and get a clue. I would only say that if we're talking about women sub-25 then a 5 or 6 can and usually dates guys that are 8 or 9's, hence why I said it doesn't work when you get older.

Seems like it works for me than! I would call Alexis Ren close to a 10.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at my story, you'll see I'm almost bald. And not to brag, but I've gotten to the point where I can go to the bar and talk to any girl I want and either go home with or Atleast get their number. I also use tinder and in my bio I mention my balding. It's all about how you carry yourself, As for quality, let me use a recent example. My roommates and I moved next to a house of 5 girls, I'm the only balding guy. They all tried getting with the hottest one, and I just did my thing. Guess who got to have sex with her? Me. Because I played it cool. At this time I shaved my head with a straight razor and I was 21.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you're thinking. It's all bull****, about how you carry yourself. Girls will always prefer guys with hair. But last year when I used a straight razor, I had a month where I had sex with 6 girls: I'm not bragging, even my friends were like wtf, you're bald how are you doing this? I answered cuz I don't give a **** and just go for it. To be fair, I'm decent looking, pretty built and taller. But I was still bald in a uni town.

duelmaster

Reaction score
In end of every movie or every motivational video they conclude with never give up and never lose hope.
Mostly all the other probs like being fat or failing in studies losing a job every thing can be reversed with hardwork and dedication but this prob has no solution.
That's why I am depressed .
God bless us all

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
How can you have a good life when you're bald? How can you fit in? I'm in my twenties and might as well be 50, we are deformed freaks and we have something wrong with us no different than those with hare lips, bad acne or any other genetic disease, because that's what young male pattern baldness actually is.

How can you attract a good looking woman? Get with an ugly woman and your kids will be bald like the dad and ugly like the mother and they'll have **** lives. What's the point in that? What's the point in getting out of bed if there is no prospect of a good looking women being sexually attracted to you?

You can't (not young women your own age) when you are bald at twenty you might as well be in your 40s but there isn't much you do about it except Propecia or transplant. I ain't "Bald" yet and my hair loss isn't that noticeable so maybe once I end up bald I will realize what it is truly like and i'd wished i'd went on meds

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling that those models like candice Swanepoel and Alexis Ren are dating nw1's. Checked it up and to no surprise it seems like that feeling is right.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;qLodX51uRbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg[/video]

If this is not a 10 idk what is, she makes me feel sooo bad about myself with my crappy hair :( I used to be pretty like that (maybe not as pretty as her though)

Agree--Candice is perfection, head to toe. I've seen a picture of her wearing a turban, and she is still beautiful without her gorgeous, thick hair framing her face.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a feeling that those models like candice Swanepoel and Alexis Ren are dating nw1's. Checked it up and to no surprise it seems like that feeling is right.

You're right, no surprise. Her boyfriend (Hermann Nicoli) is really nice looking too.