Life After Nw3: Hell Or Merely Purgatory?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not a coper but buzzcut looks good considering you are decent facially (as I recall)

even I'd have nw1.5 I don't mind buzzcut (it suits me even with nw3.5)

of course buzzcut nw3 and nw1.5 is a huge difference but still

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. Better to start preparing mentally now for what things will be like.

And physically, I'd say. I will need to start building my look around a short style. The muscle I've put on helps. Will need to plan trips to get a tan.

don't forget about personality and charisma mate

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tanning and putting on muscle does help your aesthetics. They are compensatory moves that let you regain some of the appeal you've lost. We make fun of the "just shave it" crowd, but I do think it has some merit as far as advice goes.

Personality is important too, not in the sense that it'll help you get more opportunities but securing that you won't miss out on the ones you do have.

sure

tan helps A LOT

you cannot change personality after 20yo come on...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot about my bald days, I guess my mind is trying to erase the memories of myself as a slick NW5.

But if you dig up my posts from early 2014, you'll see me describe my situation as "hell on earth".

So there's your answer I guess.

I remember ur photo with shaved head there was "1000 yard stare" in eyes

applying your inner psycho problems with baldcel father I can imagine ur mental condition in that times

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked my classmates who were fullheads when I was NW3.5 at 18yo...

Few of them NW4+ now, I am still NW3.5.

Seems I am winning this subhuman competition

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked my classmates who were fullheads when I was NW3.5 at 18yo...

Few of them NW4+ now, I am still NW3.5.

Seems I am winning this subhuman competition

You said your hair hasn't moved in like 3 years? Why not get a hair transplant?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said your hair hasn't moved in like 3 years? Why not get a hair transplant?

next year will get hair transplant, I had a conversation with mother she supported me completely and agreed that baldcel gene from father is sign of subhumanity

would do hair transplant neverthrless but still it is easier with support

resu

Reaction score
sure

tan helps A LOT

you cannot change personality after 20yo come on...

But you can after you reach 30, that's why a lot of people kill themselves when they reach this age because they can't deal with the changes.
When I was young I was hang up by anxiety, now I don't have much anxiety so my personality shifted. There's women I know that are 30 that behave and have the same infantile mentality they had when they were 16 but for me I saw it changing from 27 till now, also my libido is much lower which also affected my personality because I don't care as much about women and I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm Norwood 4, and I'm 24 years old and unattractive: I can tell you that it's like being dead, but you're still here. This life is the closest thing to hell I could ever imagine.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree on the last part. I underwent a massive personality change in my 20s. Like night and day difference in core personality traits. It just takes more time and effort is all.

speaking about me I changed a lot in perception of human relations and world in general BUT interaction with people haven't changed I still not talkative and defensive

the last part is what people outside see as personality in my opinion

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I redpilled two of my baldcel fellows about their balding they took it without coping and both on minoxidil now... One is considering finasteride.

Never spoke about baldness with fullheads and slick bald tho...

resu

Reaction score
Getting fit is great because it changes your posture and burns the extra fat, the last thing you want is to look like a balding dork with a curved back.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
But at what price? Like getting women as an short ugly guy, at a point, it's just not worth it.

Perfect diet, perfect routine, insane amount of efforts, dents in your lifestyle, your social life, your love life (when you're lifting, you're not doing somethinh else), injuries...

Yes, I'm a coping master when it comes to bodybuilding (gymcelling).

I stayed fit all my life with competition sports I interested in... Lifting iron in smelly room with narcissistic gymcels... I cringe about this

I do not see point in lifting since I am framemogged by 70% of white girls I see on the streets. Really bones are everything. Just lol if they fat as well - twice bigger then I.

Having frame of average asian male is worst for gymceling.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you. Being an ectomorph with narrow shoulders and small wrists is simply the worst, you can spend years and get absolutely no results. Besides, when you're bald, 3/4 of girls will avoid you just because of it.

Lol yes that is why I avoid most of girls.

But honestly small frame do not bother me —just do not be turbo manlet and stay fit.

There are still a lot of petite girls (esp asians) who prefers twink bodies — balding is another story.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at your posts, it seems like you were never popular or liked even with hair, and remained a virgin throughout, so where was the marginal difference in life quality for you between NW3 and NW4?
you dont have to be some super winner social butterfly to be affected negatively by hair loss. in fact already being considered a loser and then going bald can arguably be considered worse

we have no social approval to fall back on

the same applies to being a virgin. you seem sorta like a social darwinist sometimes. like just because someone is socially anxious or ugly theyre inferior

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not really, you could also believe that about me, but as a matter of fact, I've always been the same person.

My oversensitivity that I believe was responsible for my social anxiety is still there.

And there's nothing I can do to not "feel" everything as intensively as I do. That's genetic.
Fred, ironically just listened about this in an audio book about confidence. Your level of sensitivity is genetic. I am the same way and social anxiety is triggered by low self esteem. Of course, your parents have a lot to do with it. You will other be more like your mom or more like your dad. I am more like my mom and my brother is more like my dad. People tend to like my mom more than my dad. And me more than my brother.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They did for me (interactions with people). I went from crippling social anxiety and awkwardness to freely striking up conversations with strangers and leaving a good impression. It took a ton of work. I would literally analyze interactions post-hoc to see where I could improve.

I would caution against believing that personality is somehow entirely genetic. It's impossible to prove anyway and may keep you from exploring many productive pathways in your life.
I agree that not everything is "entirely" genetic. Genetics are a foundation but the environment or certain chemicals can alter them somewhat. Just like someone can take Propecia and use Rogaine and prolong balding for 20 years plus. Your personality can be influenced by your genetics but life experiences can alter them. A lot of your personality is formed when you are a child and many of your reactions as a adult can be reflected back to your childhood. We see that alot on this forum when people start arguing with each other.

In a nutshell, I think we all "evolve" based upon who we hang around with each day. You hang around with the wrong crowd and your potential to "evolve" like your surroundings is very likely. I have seen people in this forum "evolve" into a better person just by being on this forum and absorbing some positive posts. Your perception of life will change constantly and that is what can form your personality as well. We are like dynamic IP addresses instead of static ones.