Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
jeanluc is clearly a paid affiliate of erdogan imho. Guys this whole site is nothing more than a sales pitch for erdogan. Imho hes way overpriced so do your own research

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
jeanluc is clearly a paid affiliate of erdogan imho. Guys this whole site is nothing more than a sales pitch for erdogan. Imho hes way overpriced so do your own research

How is it a sales pitch? I've recommended plenty of other doctors too. I literally just posted how it looks.

Saying he is overpriced however is purely ludicrous. He is without a doubt the best value surgeon in the world.
Who do you consider better value than 2.5 Euros per graft? Some back alley Iranian shithole?

If you want some alternatives for other surgeons I consider to be at the same level look into Freitas, Couto, Konior or Keser.

Explain why you think exactly he's overpriced, or how this site is a "sales pitch" for Erdogan or how I am a paid affiliate. It's nonsensical. Posting my experience and updating is the norm, and there are plenty of other doctors with various threads here.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at erdogan being overpriced, the next best price you will find for a hair transplant from a decent surgeon is bisagna with 3e FUT, have fun with your scar then kiddo

erdo is one of the top 5 FUE surgeons and the fact that hes doing what hes doing for 2.5e per graft, i consider him my future savior.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know erdogan is "without a doubt the best value surgeon in the world" . Please quantify that outrageous statement with a bit of substance pls . To make such a statement one would expect you have conducted extensive extensive research into customer feedback and current industry recognised awards. If so please post the data as im looking for the "best value for money surgeon in the world" myself tyvm in advance

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at erdogan being overpriced, the next best price you will find for a hair transplant from a decent surgeon is bisagna with 3e FUT, have fun with your scar then kiddo

erdo is one of the top 5 FUE surgeons and the fact that hes doing what hes doing for 2.5e per graft, i consider him my future savior.

You consider him "my future saviour" lolol this forum is so absurd its actually funny. Most of these people posting are clearly posting from the reception at erdogans clinic

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know erdogan is "without a doubt the best value surgeon in the world" . Please quantify that outrageous statement with a bit of substance pls . To make such a statement one would expect you have conducted extensive extensive research into customer feedback and current industry recognised awards. If so please post the data as im looking for the "best value for money surgeon in the world" myself tyvm in advance

"current industry recognised awards."

He's the Vice President of the world institute and contributed to various research and tools utilised in hair transplantation. The organisation is headed by Lorenzo and involves other globally recognised and highly respected doctors like Dr. Wong who is an FUT pioneer and others like Feriduni, Lupanzula and Shapiro.

"extensive research into customer feedback "

We have Google for this. Not exactly difficult, but you don't seem like the type to have even passed high school and you're 47 so maybe you're a little past it and lacking in the brain power.

Aside from in Turkey and India, there are NO surgeons at all that are equally priced or cheaper let alone ones that are equally competent for less.

Last edited:

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
"current industry recognised awards."

He's the Vice President of the world institute and contributed to various research and tools utilised in hair transplantation. The organisation is headed by Lorenzo and involves other globally recognised and highly respected doctors like Dr. Wong who is an FUT pioneer and others like Feriduni, Lupanzula and Shapiro.

"extensive research into customer feedback "

We have Google for this. Not exactly difficult, but you don't seem like the type to have even passed high school and you're 47 so maybe you're a little past it and lacking in the brain power.

Aside from in Turkey and India, there are NO surgeons at all that are equally priced or cheaper let alone ones that are equally competent.
I think most people are a little more cognizant (feel free to google that word) than you give them credit for myself included. Do not go to ERDOGAN folks this forum is a scam THESE POSTERS PROPPING HIM UP ARE ON COMMISION . there are equally able practitioners out there at a fraction of the price. Eg karadeniz in turkey is 3000 euros erdogan quoted me 12000 euros both have good reports and credentials

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most people are a little more cognizant (feel free to google that word) than you give them credit for myself included. Do not go to ERDOGAN folks this forum is a scam THESE POSTERS PROPPING HIM UP ARE ON COMMISION . there are equally able practitioners out there at a fraction of the price. Eg karadeniz in turkey is 3000 euros erdogan quoted me 12000 euros both have good reports and credentials

Go to Karadeniz then lmao. Have fun mate.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Presumably because you dont get paid for a referral?
Folks everyone has to go to erdogan. All other surgeons are terrible.in the whole world. Please pls heed my advice or you will regret it lololololol

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You consider him "my future saviour" lolol this forum is so absurd its actually funny. Most of these people posting are clearly posting from the reception at erdogans clinic

i will let you know exactly why i said that, my hairloss got aggressive this past yea, went from a thick nw2 to diffuse thinning nw3 all over the scalp, which means it pushed me to find ways to combat my hairloss.

Finasteride might save me some time and my crown but my hairline and temples are already destroyed so hair transplant is my only choice to restore them, since im not willing to take estrogens and sh*t.

Now here comes the hard part, i belong to a greek middle class family so we dont have exactly thousands sitting around so i can choose a surgeon like Hasson or wong or lorenzo and then i noticed erdogan, producing top results with 2.5e per graft and since i live in northern greece, Instabul is like a 4 hour bus ride maybe less and hella cheap, so my only major expenses will be whatever i pay for the hair transplant.

There you got it, cheap surgeon, top class results, right next to my door, yes he will be my savior. If I had the money i would 100% be travelling to lorenzo in spain or H&W in USA but i dont.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is karadeniz a bad option?

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com...on-dr-ali-emre-karadeniz-istanbul-turkey.html

Look at his results for yourself and a variety of his cases including negative ones. Google bad Karadeniz cases vs bad Erdogan cases.

If you are happy with the consistency online of his results and the aesthetics he produces then you should go with him. In my opinion his results look mediocre, occasionally less than that and he has more poor results than Erdogan if you compare a similar number of cases.

He also lacks the industry credibility and accountability of Erdogan as the Vice-President of the World FUE Institute which has the majority of the best FUE surgeons as members.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>erdogan has huge waitting lists
>dude is showering in money
>implying he needs to hire balding desperate 20 yo's living off their parents to advertise him

yeah bro its time to take that tinfoil hat off or seek mental help, but hey I understand, hairloss makes you paranoid did the same to me

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
>erdogan has huge waitting lists
>dude is showering in money
>implying he needs to hire balding desperate 20 yo's living off their parents to advertise him

yeah bro its time to take that tinfoil hat off or seek mental help, but hey I understand, hairloss makes you paranoid did the same to me

LOL this

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• B1849F12-97D5-4650-B71C-F15F21DAC802.jpeg
    B1849F12-97D5-4650-B71C-F15F21DAC802.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 445

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB Brilliant results :) ... I am close to 4 months from my hair transplant with Erdogan and things do start looking great ! You results are seriously great.
See my thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hair-transplant-asmed-september-2017.108345/

Erdogan does have a good marketing plan that is for sure, but his results are outstanding at a fairly reasonable price. + If you have just started balding, are on the Big 3 and perhaps RU, the results are likely to be great.

To that joke of a guy:

Just remember all these hair transplant surgeons are rich, wanna be even richer and in order to do so they have 2 options:

1) Charge a fortune for hair transplant procedures, which are affordable by the likes of Silva, Rooney, Berbatov, Flowers etc that paid 20-30k for their hair transplants, and operate on 1 bald head a day.

2. Charge reasonable amount for a hair transplant and be like an organised factory having 3-4 patients a day.

It is down to every individual to evaluate what they prefer and what their budget is.

There is a ton of quality surgeons across the globe that are even cheaper than Erdogan, but to their loss are not as proactive as they should be in terms of advertising. Remember seeing the results of that Mexican surgeon on here in the best results thread.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks stellar, enjoy brother enjoy

I wish I wasn't a degenerate and didn't spunk money up the wall, I could have the money by now. I don't think I can wait till I have enough for erdogan I don't think my sanity could take it.

I'm at 12 months now on finasteride and have a little bit of regrowth that's coming in, just baby hairs atm, would you send pics to surgeons now or wait a couple more months ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks stellar, enjoy brother enjoy

I wish I wasn't a degenerate and didn't spunk money up the wall, I could have the money by now. I don't think I can wait till I have enough for erdogan I don't think my sanity could take it.

I'm at 12 months now on finasteride and have a little bit of regrowth that's coming in, just baby hairs atm, would you send pics to surgeons now or wait a couple more months ?

Definitely now, for most including myself finasteride stops further changes after around the 10 month mark anyway. Those baby hairs won't necessarily turn into thick terminal hairs either.

I'm probably going to send pics to ASMED at the ten month mark (Feb 10) and book another run through.