Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that is why I am more confidant about UT than anything else at this point. If KX works it will be a better RU. Nothing more.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can walk out to the street and see planty of people that stuck on Norwood 3 and Norwood 2.5 . Old people. Imagin if they took finasteride back then and kept being stack on nw3. They would think its mainly beacuse finasteride. Fact is balding can slow down by itself , not everyone meant to reach nw5-6-7. And lets back to studies, the only stuides you look at are UNREGULATED study . The only regulated study show decline on hair count after the second year (FDA) . So if youre hairloss is not so strong sure finasteride will keep working , but its mainly youre genetic.

Very flawed point. Then most post approval studies on every drug are invalid bcs they are not "regulated by FDA"?

Its not like finasteride is a one fits all solution but its really effective and there is good research confirming it.

Dont want to keep derailing the thread, though.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would bet big money that’s royesdomi guy. Always there to bash on any other treatment while he himself never tried anything stronger than finasteride yet cries on every chance he gets. Unbelievable what a clown.
Lol Roey in discord GB’s …

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would bet big money that’s royesdomi guy. Always there to bash on any other treatment while he himself never tried anything stronger than finasteride yet cries on every chance he gets. Unbelievable what a clown.
Im in the discored group buys :)
And I support them and buy the drugs with everyone. Already on ARV. Also abought the UT and idelivery.
IMO the group buys are the best things that happend to the hairloss community.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im in the discored group buys :)
And I support them and buy the drugs with everyone. Already on ARV. Also abought the UT and idelivery.
IMO the group buys are the best things that happend to the hairloss community.
How much was the cost?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we Wait For the Phase II results and After that where do we get the Kintor hairloss product?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you give me the Link please? And please Tell me How that People get the Kintor product? Do they have contact to the Kintor researcher?
Anyone who's getting these compounds is doing so "illegally" (not illegal to buy but illegal to use on yourself in most places) and with no guarantee of safety or purity from independent labs. Absolutely no connection to Kintor.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who's getting these compounds is doing so "illegally" (not illegal to buy but illegal to use on yourself in most places) and with no guarantee of safety or purity from independent labs. Absolutely no connection to Kintor.
Ok then , leave it to other people to save their hair and not waiting for the same drugs to come in 6 years after they nw7

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Irony of you calling me racist when accusing Italians of the same.

But yes there is a lot of proof for that, you really are ignorant about China if you think they have the same mentality as the west (where cheating also happens of course but not on the same level as in China)

I'll post some examples later.
I'm waiting for the FDA phase 2 trial results. Phase 3 was approved by China buy not fda. I think the group buy is a very dumb idea and we should wait for phase 2 results and data.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it but I guess that's better than negative.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the FDA phase 2 trial results. Phase 3 was approved by China buy not fda. I think the group buy is a very dumb idea and we should wait for phase 2 results and data.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it but I guess that's better than negative.
The GB wait for phase 2…

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another useful post. Like if no one knew about it. Thank you Professor Eyebrow for writing this. You may as well call everyone on this forum stupid because they need someone like you to tell them that. Really?

Can we just co-exist in two different worlds, each of us doing what they think is best for their social status in society? Why do people have to impose their view? Don't you think people like @bridgeburn and others didn't know what was happening with sides when they took HRT meds? If you want to keep balding till the 2020 cure which is now targeted in 2030 comes, be my guest. Just let others do what they think is best for them now not in 5 or 10 years.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor Pharmaceuticals already set to release apparently "unbelievably high efficacy" phase 3 results for their Covid-19 treatment in December which covers all previous strains Alpha, Gamma and Delta, their even currently researching the most current Omicron strain.

Seems pretty understandable that they haven't released phase 2 trial results for Pyrilutamide as yet, but judging by their track record, they should release results by end of 2021 as well - which is still in keeping with their initial timeline

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor Pharmaceuticals already set to release apparently "unbelievably high efficacy" phase 3 results for their Covid-19 treatment in December which covers all previous strains Alpha, Gamma and Delta, their even currently researching the most current Omicron strain.

Seems pretty understandable that they haven't released phase 2 trial results for Pyrilutamide as yet, but judging by their track record, they should release results by end of 2021 as well.

Bold statement there. It's probably a lie. Given china's record with lying I think it's more likely a lie. Not just the government either, go look up luck n coffee. Totally lied and people who invested lost tons of money.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bold statement there. It's probably a lie. Given china's record with lying I think it's more likely a lie. Not just the government either, go look up luck n coffee. Totally lied and people who invested lost tons of money.

Just because of one scam you think that is enough basis to judge an entire country? Do you know how many scams have come out from USA?

You can't deny that the Chinese are headed to be one of the most advanced countries in the world. Even American news has said this, soon to even overtake USA.

There's no doubt that China is also the largest manufacturer in the world. There's very few things you can't get in China actually.

Judging by the fact its coming out of Kintor Pharmaceuticals specifically which is already running dual trials for Pyrilutamide in both the US and China because they are THAT confident in their treatment, and are still flying through the clinical trials process faster than even American treatments, says a lot about Kintor.

Last edited: