Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB got the results finasteride gets in a year (in terms of TAHC) in 6 months (of course, we know what happens after that). Pyrilutamide, like CB, is an AR antagonist, but has a higher binding affinity (right?), so, theoretically, should only be better results.

Of course, the question is, what happens after 6 months.
logic does notnapply though bc with CB results also degrwded fast while on finasteride improvement can be seen into the 2 yewr mark. also i think methologies and wordings in these papers are all over the place

when people say AA give no regrowth they mean areas where there is no hair, the majority, up to 70% of finasteride users see increase in terminal hair count(this is not regrowth as the hair would grow anyway at soke point, it is just that the growth phase has been lengthening due to less catagen promoting factors) however i consider this regrowth. i also consider regrowth when you have an increase in hair diameter, hair weight(thickening) as well as increased pigmentation which all make hair more rubust and they give more covering effect. (10 thick hairs is better than 15 thin hairs), pugmentation is also a big deal optically, many guys get very fine light hair, reversal of that is regroeth too and that is also experienced by the majority of finasteride users.

so to say imrpovements are not a thing is not true, just do not expect site where nit even vellus hairs grow to return to terminal hair, that is hard even for minoxidil responders

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
How effective would pyrilutamide and finasteride stacked together be? One blocks the androgen receptor, the other the androgen itself. Sounds almost like a cure. Would be very useful for people who continue to lose hair on finasteride.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How effective would pyrilutamide and finasteride stacked together be? One blocks the androgen receptor, the other the androgen itself. Sounds almost like a cure. Would be very useful for people who continue to lose hair on finasteride.
Those are just layers of protection.
In order to make the treatments works the best and basicly forever , you need AR degrader .
So UT-34+finasteride+Pyri will give better protection

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are just layers of protection.
In order to make the treatments works the best and basicly forever , you need AR degrader .
Stop telling people they need something that doesn't exist. UT-34 is a research chemical that even the discord guys have not tested more then 3-4 days, not the holy grail of hairloss.

If you had a true and effective AR degrader, nothing else there would be needed.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean Kintor also has GT20029 in their pipelines which is an AR degrader.. altho that has a longer way ahead of it. For now I’m most eager to see those phase II results on pyrilutamide hopefully in the following weeks

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean Kintor also has GT20029 in their pipelines which is an AR degrader.. altho that has a longer way ahead of it. For now I’m most eager to see those phase II results on pyrilutamide hopefully in the following weeks
You dont neet to wait , Im already using UT-34+finasteride.
My Pyri delivery will come in March.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop telling people they need something that doesn't exist. UT-34 is a research chemical that even the discord guys have not tested more then 3-4 days, not the holy grail of hairloss.

If you had a true and effective AR degrader, nothing else there would be needed.
This is where you are wrong .
I agree we still at the testing stage.
But even with AR degrader thats works you wont cover 100% of the AR on youre scalp.
So more protection is needed, also the AR regenrate back after 24 hours so you need to keep using it to make it work.
And still, the Idea of supporting the GB’s and testing drug are better then waiting for Kintor to realese it in 5 years.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always find this kind of questions highly subjective. It's like my coworker asking me how much I spent on my latest trip to France. It depends highly on the individual.
Do you take finasteride? After 4 Years being in this Forum For new research i am noticing that Most members Here Are taking finasteride. They demonize it But they take it nevertheless. Every potential Future treatment is always Bad If it hasnt at least the same efficacy as finasteride. Immediately The Side effects Arent that important anymore because finasteride is stronger than Kintor For example

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
KX and Fina/Duta: Two different mechanisms that can be stacked up. I am on Duta topical now.