Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What above statements demonstrate that the drug doesn't get deeper into the body when it's applied topically?

They say, "Its metabolite has substantially reduced AR agonist activity in vivo, thereby limiting its side effects."

Maybe it's me, but I don't understand how the fact that the "metabolite substantially reduces AR agonist activity in vivo" means that it doesn't get deeper into a person's body. Can anyone here help me with this?

It's not about it not going systemic, it's that it's somewhat inert once it does

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how it says it's currently on phase 1 in the US and phase 2 in China then later it says phase 3 in China and the US next year? I think they are going to submit the phase 2 China data to skip phase 2 in the US and go straight to phase 3. If this actually happens then this is really exciting. I don't want to get my hopes up, though.

Reactions: Znx

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope and I won't unless it's dirt cheap going by the trial results

Can you please post a link to the study with the results? I would like to see if they tested to see if any of the active ingredient got into the body.If they did and the active ingredient really didn't get into the body then that could be an improvement over what we've got on the market now.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Can you please post a link to the study with the results? I would like to see if they tested to see if any of the active ingredient got into the body.If they did and the active ingredient really didn't get into the body then that could be an improvement over what we've got on the market now.
Why can't you google it?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course I tried to google it and it didn't come up. Ah well, it's not that important to me right now anyway since all of the juicy info about it will be publicized where it's easy to find as it gets nearer to marketing.

Yes you can learn all about it when the Daily Mail write a great, factually correct article explaining in explicit detail the metabolism pathway of CB and other anti androgens.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suzhou Kintor Pharmaceuticals recently launched an initial public offering (IPO) in China which was met with a great response. The company is developing androgen receptor (AR) antagonist drug therapies for prostate cancer and pattern hair loss. Proxalutamide is Kintor’s AR antagonist drug indicated for prostate cancer which is currently in a US phase 2 trial and a phase 3 trial in China. Kintor plans to apply for marketing approval in China for proxalutamide before the end of 2020. Pyrilutamide is the company’s topical AR antagonist aimed at treating hair loss.

Here is a quote on the current progress of pyrilutamide from a recent media article on Kintor Pharmaceuticals:

“At the same time, the firm is also conducting phase two trials on 160 men in China and phase one trials on 30 men in the US to test the safety and efficacy of pyrilutamide, which tackles androgen-receptor that causes hair loss among men and women. Phase three trials on 600 people in China, US and Japan are planned for next year.”

A 600 person trial is massive. I’ve been here for at least 10 years and seen morning like it.

Bloody COVID though means that borders will be closed for people that don’t live in those places.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can learn all about it when the Daily Mail write a great, factually correct article explaining in explicit detail the metabolism pathway of CB and other anti androgens.

Yea, because Daily Mail will be the only source of info about the drug as it gets closer to marketing, if it gets to market.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 600 person trial is massive. I’ve been here for at least 10 years and seen morning like it.

Bloody COVID though means that borders will be closed for people that don’t live in those places.

Covid could be controlled by the time it's available somewhere. There are vaccines and treatments for Covid - 19 in human trials already and the trials are moving fast.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, because Daily Mail will be the only source of info about the drug as it gets closer to marketing, if it gets to market.
Of course not but it'll be the only source you can find with your pathetic googling skills

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course not but it'll be the only source you can find with your pathetic googling skills

I didn't mean to offend you when I said you called Breezula, CB. I was just stating it as a fact.
Don't get triggered so easy. I wasn't taking a shot against you. I still don't think you made a mistake because CB is a common name for it at this site, and probably elsewhere too. I know it was just a misunderstanding.

I meant you no slight, bruh, and I'm very thankful for the explanation you gave me about the drug becoming inert when it gets deeper into the body. That was very enlightening, friend.

Last edited: