Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Labelling something as the Chinese virus is something I expect from the ex US president, not the New Research, Studies, and Technologies group on HairLossTalk.com, that's all.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
And the news will come from China first, like it or not. Isn't it amazing. I am so proud of Chinese people.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they f*** up in China or embarrass China they might vanish - in China you have an incentive to get it right.

In USA… fuckers (researchers) would rather not launch a product and live off investment money and Govt grants.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chinese are notorious for faking tests though. In the end we'll only know if we get the product in our hands and test it ourselves.
Do you have proof of that or is it your racist mind speaking out loud again? I think you are mistaking Chinese people for the Italians.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chinese are notorious for faking tests though. In the end we'll only know if we get the product in our hands and test it ourselves.

Even so, I wouldn't think they would be moving this fast in the U.S if they were just faking their tests.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Labelling something as the Chinese virus is something I expect from the ex US president, not the New Research, Studies, and Technologies group on HairLossTalk.com, that's all.
Meh. I don't think it's racist. Historically viruses are sometimes named for where they came from, like the Spanish flu or the Ebola River. I like China too, but I don't see the problem with calling it the Chinese or Wuhan virus.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have proof of that or is it your racist mind speaking out loud again? I think you are mistaking Chinese people for the Italians.
Historically, corruption in industrialized China was common at many levels (school, uni, government, industrial, professional workplace). He's not being racist, it's just a fact. I don't know if any companies specifically have cheated on clinical studies before, but it's not really a huge stretch considering how rampant their cheating was elsewhere.
It's really quite recent that China has started making an effort to clean up their image.
(By the way, if you want one example of what I'm talking about, you can probably recall that Chinese milk scandal in 2008 where so many people turned a blind eye to dangerous chemicals being added to the milk which resulted in a lot of infant deaths.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to pyrilutamide. I believe it's going to be a good treatment.

fearofthereaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh. I don't think it's racist. Historically viruses are sometimes named for where they came from, like the Spanish flu or the Ebola River. I like China too, but I don't see the problem with calling it the Chinese or Wuhan virus.
the spanish flu actually came from the us, the wartime ww1 governments supressed a lot of reports about it so it seemed like spain was the center of the pandemic. but i generally agree, nobody ever thought the name ebola was racist

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
froggy7 and jan_miezda liked your post? No surprise here coming from these two idiots.

As for me, I think it's very racist to think that way. America great again? what would we do without Chinese people and money? Covid couldn't have come from country that don't invest in R&D and rely on China from lifestyle to drugs, to anything else.
And the news will come from China first, like it or not. Isn't it amazing. I am so proud of Chinese people.
Found the chink.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the spanish flu actually came from the us, the wartime ww1 governments supressed a lot of reports about it so it seemed like spain was the center of the pandemic. but i generally agree, nobody ever thought the name ebola was racist
Yes, you're right that it probably didn't come from Spain. That actually slipped my mind. The real origin is up for debate still to this day. The US is one theory.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must know more than anyone on kx-826 aka pyrilutamide for claiming this.

Bro, you really are annoying. Given how many people maintain only with dutasteride or finasteride is reasonable to think that way.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, you really are annoying. Given how many people maintain only with dutasteride or finasteride is reasonable to think that way.
Many maintain in the first 2 years and keep losing afterwards. Regarding youre question, no its will probbly work for sometime and then the male pattern baldness overcome it , BUT if you degrade the AR using drug like (ARV/UT/GT) you might be able to make it work forever

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many maintain in the first 2 years and keep losing afterwards. Regarding youre question, no its will probbly work for sometime and then the male pattern baldness overcome it , BUT if you degrade the AR using drug like (ARV/UT/GT) you might be able to make it work forever

Nah, while its true ARIs dont work for some tons of people maintain even after 10 years. Thats data from long term studies.

I use duta since 2013 and im way above baseline.

If pyrilutamide binding affinity to AR is stronger than RU and DHT levels are already being lowered by 5ARIs the chance of keeping hairloss at bay will increase even more.

I do agree degrading the AR is even more promising though.

Last edited:

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, while its true ARIs dont work for some tons of people maintain even after 10 years. Thats data from long term studies.

If pyrilutamide binding affinity to AR is stronger than RU and DHT levels are already being lowered by 5ARIs the chance of keeping hairloss at bay will increase even more.

Agree. Feel like I keep posting this point today, but 14 years on finasteride here and holding strong for now. I may have lost a bit, feel as though the quality of hair isn’t so great, but the difference is subtle - have a full head of hair. Look at the 10 year propecia study. Wasn’t it 80% maintained?

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can walk out to the street and see planty of people that stuck on Norwood 3 and Norwood 2.5 . Old people. Imagin if they took finasteride back then and kept being stack on nw3. They would think its mainly beacuse finasteride. Fact is balding can slow down by itself , not everyone meant to reach nw5-6-7. And lets back to studies, the only stuides you look at are UNREGULATED study . The only regulated study show decline on hair count after the second year (FDA) . So if youre hairloss is not so strong sure finasteride will keep working , but its mainly youre genetic.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can walk out to the street and see planty of people that stuck on Norwood 3 and Norwood 2.5 . Old people. Imagin if they took finasteride back then and kept being stack on nw3. They would think its mainly beacuse finasteride. Fact is balding can slow down by itself , not everyone meant to reach nw5-6-7. And lets back to studies, the only stuides you look at are UNREGULATED study . The only regulated study show decline on hair count after the second year (FDA) . So if youre hairloss is not so strong sure finasteride will keep working , but its mainly youre genetic.
So what, if it's not an FDA study it's made up? Stop being obtuse, there is a ton of evidence that finasteride works for years and into the decade plus range for some people. Is it going to do that for everyone? Of course not.