Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you when I said you called Breezula, CB. I was just stating it as a fact.
Don't get triggered so easy. I wasn't taking a shot against you. I still don't think you made a mistake because CB is a common name for it at this site, and probably elsewhere too. I know it was just a misunderstanding.

I meant you no slight, bruh, and I'm very thankful for the explanation you gave me about the drug becoming inert. That was very helpful, friend.

r/AITA

I apologise for my rudeness. Anyway I hope pyrilutamide becomes available sooner rather than later because I have high hopes in terms of efficacy over CB which is pretty well established to be as weak as at is safe.

What are the odds this gets picked up by the dodgy pharma companies on Alibaba? I guess since it's a Chinese company they'd be ripping off it might be a bit more difficult for them

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
r/AITA

I apologise for my rudeness. Anyway I hope pyrilutamide becomes available sooner rather than later because I have high hopes in terms of efficacy over CB which is pretty well established to be as weak as at is safe.

What are the odds this gets picked up by the dodgy pharma companies on Alibaba? I guess since it's a Chinese company they'd be ripping off it might be a bit more difficult for them

1. No problem, bro. We're all on edge.

2. I really don't have any idea about getting this stuff black market. One thing I do know from my experience with RU is that how it's mixed in with additives and preservatives can make a difference. So I don't want to mix it myself. I know that a lot of people are getting their own powders and then mixing them up into topical formulations. If you do that I hope you have great success but I myself will wait until it becomes legal somewhere and then try to get the legit version into America somehow.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thankfully balding men are resourceful, we'll find a way to get our hands on it if we think it'll really change things

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did they switch proxalutamide to covid because it wasn't that great for prostate cancer? shame about sputnik vaccine @ 10$ dose :)

I had a 2 day cold on daro + duta, never had anything less than a 2 week cold; can't say for sure, but until i next get a cold when I'm on daro+duta...

proxalutamide:
As Jan 30, 2020, 3 pts (8%) and 8 pts (20%) had PSA reduction at 12 weeks and 4 weeks, respectively, but no 50% PSA reduction was observed.

apalutamide:
demonstrated clinical activity in mCRPC, with 43% of post-AAP patients (Primary endpoint was ≥50% decline in 12-week PSA)

seviteronel:
was not generally well tolerated nor associated with significant clinical responses in patients with mCRPC who had previously received enzalutamide. Further investigation of single-agent seviteronel in this patient population is not warranted; however, studies investigating seviteronel with low-dose dexamethasone are ongoing in patients with androgen receptor–positive tumors.

Probably just jumping on the bandwagon cos easy money

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain me why people are so excited about Kintor? I am not very familiar.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain me why people are so excited about Kintor? I am not very familiar.
Because it's zooming through clinical trials and is expected to be much more effectivr than ru58841 (which we know works), and purported to have no major side effects.

Evanc00

My Regimen
Reaction score
The main hype surrounding Kintor atm is from pyrilutamide (KX-826), their topical that just finished phase 2 trials in China and should be going into phase 3 by the end of this year. It should provide an equally effective treatment to Fina/Duta minus the side effects if it works properly. i guess the difference with Kintor is that they're getting through clinical trials at a fantastic pace, and it's likely that they'll be the next company to bring an actual FDA-approved treatment to the market in the near future.

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think KX826 can bring good results for people who got sides finasteride and cannot take it?

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main hype surrounding Kintor atm is from pyrilutamide (KX-826), their topical that just finished phase 2 trials in China and should be going into phase 3 by the end of this year. It should provide an equally effective treatment to Fina/Duta minus the side effects if it works properly. i guess the difference with Kintor is that they're getting through clinical trials at a fantastic pace, and it's likely that they'll be the next company to bring an actual FDA-approved treatment to the market in the near future.

So, what do you mean by near future? 2022, 2023?

Just asking cause I lost track of new hairloss treatments.

Thanks in advance =)

Evanc00

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what do you mean by near future? 2022, 2023?

Just asking cause I lost track of new hairloss treatments.

Thanks in advance =)

Late 2022/early 2023 in china if phase 3 is started before the year is out I would say, a year longer for the US. This stuff should become more available on the grey market next year, so some group buys could happen if the phase 2 results are positive enough :)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The chinese coming up with a good hairloss treatment is the least they can do after fcking the world with covid.
froggy7 and jan_miezda liked your post? No surprise here coming from these two idiots.

As for me, I think it's very racist to think that way. America great again? what would we do without Chinese people and money? Covid couldn't have come from country that don't invest in R&D and rely on China from lifestyle to drugs, to anything else.