Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of using Pryi in the morning and minoxidil at night.

Otherwise, I was recently told by somebody else that 30 min between topicals should be okay, but take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks, I was thinking maybe going oral minoxidil but doing that would mean it'd be hard to judge what was doing what.

Tbh thinking I'll wait until this is out by more legit means and try micro needling again instead.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly pyri is producing me strong sexual side effects.
More people is trying?
what value has your experience really you are like a candle in the wind. 2 days ago "not at all as bad as finasteride" then StRonG, all the reports on pyrilutamide I have read are inconsistent and stupid as f***

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if the experiences are right Kintor will have massive problems getting the drug through FDA trials as about 30% seem to be getting sexual side effects. much more than on finasteride. every second report I read probably says sexual sides

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what value has your experience really you are like a candle in the wind. 2 days ago "not at all as bad as finasteride" then StRonG, all the reports on pyrilutamide I have read are inconsistent and stupid as f***
Last weekend I was perfect in the sexual performance. 3 days ago I was at 70%. 2 days ago super super bad, same as when I was taking finasteride.
The half-life of Pyri is supposed to be 48 hours in blood, correct? I have stopped using it and it will be 48 hours tonight.
Let's see tomorrow if I am better.
That sucks

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using Pyri for 2 months now. No cosmetically noticable change. Will report again at 4 months.
I have a question for you: did you have shedding before you started using Pyri? I mean, did your hair fall out strongly?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last weekend I was perfect in the sexual performance. 3 days ago I was at 70%. 2 days ago super super bad, same as when I was taking finasteride.
The half-life of Pyri is supposed to be 48 hours in blood, correct? I have stopped using it and it will be 48 hours tonight.
Let's see tomorrow if I am better.
That sucks
not sure if this is possible. in contrast to finasteride which can modulate hormone levels over many weeks, pyrilutamide should affect you immediately as it can bind to androgen receptors asap. it just makes no sense to get ED after a while because the androgens if at all are blocked from day 2. there is just no way you can be fine for 5 weeks on an androgen blocker and suddenly it reaches your penis and brain to affect libido and erections. explain how that could biologically work? saturation and maximum accumulation occurs much sooner than 5 weeks

it will be really interesting to see the phase 3 results. if they do not contain any sexual side effects then one of two things MUST be true.

either they are deliberately faking the results(if one or two people would have claimed sexual sides it might have been something that went under the radar based on methodology however with so many, probably around 50% of the users currently complaining about sexual sides this is impossible) in particular in regards to sexual side effects, their number 1 marketing argument

OR the members of hairloss forums are more affected by lunacy than previous estimates might suggest and everyone is just noceboing themselves. its crazy that these days a study has basically no value anymore. not sure how they want to pass fda regulations with an anti androgen that goes systemic enough to cause ED because then it will also affect other things like bone density etc which finasteride never did since DHT is trash outside of sexual stuff and prostate growth. but testosterone is not and pyrilutamide will affect both, all androgens in the body in fact

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure if this is possible. in contrast to finasteride which can modulate hormone levels over many weeks, pyrilutamide should affect you immediately as it can bind to androgen receptors asap. it just makes no sense to get ED after a while because the androgens if at all are blocked from day 2. there is just no way you can be fine for 5 weeks on an androgen blocker and suddenly it reaches your penis and brain to affect libido and erections. explain how that could biologically work? saturation and maximum accumulation occurs much sooner than 5 weeks

it will be really interesting to see the phase 3 results. if they do not contain any sexual side effects then one of two things MUST be true.

either they are deliberately faking the results(if one or two people would have claimed sexual sides it might have been something that went under the radar based on methodology however with so many, probably around 50% of the users currently complaining about sexual sides this is impossible) in particular in regards to sexual side effects, their number 1 marketing argument

OR the members of hairloss forums are more affected by lunacy than previous estimates might suggest and everyone is just noceboing themselves. its crazy that these days a study has basically no value anymore. not sure how they want to pass fda regulations with an anti androgen that goes systemic enough to cause ED because then it will also affect other things like bone density etc which finasteride never did since DHT is trash outside of sexual stuff and prostate growth. but testosterone is not and pyrilutamide will affect both, all androgens in the body in fact
Interesting thought. According to what it says in the Kintor study, blood levels stabilize after 19 days.

I really don't know on what basis there are no sexual side effects.

Is it possible that the DHT receptors in the follicle have a different structure than the DHT receptors in other parts of the body, and Pyrilutamide only targets the follicular receptors? Surely not, because I would not be suffering from this lack of libido and fatigue.

I will do a blood test on Wednesday to see if I can find any imbalance. Anyway, my understanding is that there shouldn't be any imbalance because the mechanism of action is not like finasteride, which alters your hormones. It just blocks them.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thought. According to what it says in the Kintor study, blood levels stabilize after 19 days.

I really don't know on what basis there are no sexual side effects.

Is it possible that the DHT receptors in the follicle have a different structure than the DHT receptors in other parts of the body, and Pyrilutamide only targets the follicular receptors? Surely not, because I would not be suffering from this lack of libido and fatigue.

I will do a blood test on Wednesday to see if I can find any imbalance. Anyway, my understanding is that there shouldn't be any imbalance because the mechanism of action is not like finasteride, which alters your hormones. It just blocks them.
the basis is the potency of pyrilutamide. think of it like magnets, pyrilutamide is a pole and the androgen receptor is a pole. since the attraction is so high the hope is that most of the drug binds the receptors in the scalp so less can go systemic. thats why a small percentage solution is used. with a weaker AA you use more but the chance it "misses" a scalp receptor and goes into the blood is higher. additionally its that it becomes a weaker metabolite once it reaches the serum and that in low concentration. however unlike CB or topicalutamide not much thought has gone into it in my opinion and I never understood why they think it is better in terms of sexual side effects than finasteride. because it is not a smart designed drug. as to your other questions:

no, firstly a DHT receptor is not a thing, DHT like other androgens binds the androgen receptor. they have the same DNA throughout the body and this the same structure. otherwise imagine, a testosterone molecule in the muscle cells could not bind to the receptor in the penis, that'd be weird because then you'd have to have different kinds of testosterone too.

yes there should be no imbalance. thats not needed though, if you take a strong oral anti androgen your >DHT will also not change(aside from homeostasis) however what can give sides on this drug is that it binds to the receptor T or DHT would normally bind to and NOT just in the scalp. in that case, Kintor is majorly fucked as that makes pyrilutamid a worse drug overall than finasteride in every aspect. it is also saver to reduce DHT which only acts in certain tissues than to take a receptor antagonist which acts in ALL tissues where any androgenic action takes place. the brain, penis, and in contrast to DHT the muscles, the bone, other organs, that'd be pretty bad. they certainly could not deliver this for kids with acne then. also their major marketing point would be destroyed. so either it gives sexual sides or not, the debate will I think not be settled before the phase 3 results come out

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the basis is the potency of pyrilutamide. think of it like magnets, pyrilutamide is a pole and the androgen receptor is a pole. since the attraction is so high the hope is that most of the drug binds the receptors in the scalp so less can go systemic. thats why a small percentage solution is used. with a weaker AA you use more but the chance it "misses" a scalp receptor and goes into the blood is higher. additionally its that it becomes a weaker metabolite once it reaches the serum and that in low concentration. however unlike CB or topicalutamide not much thought has gone into it in my opinion and I never understood why they think it is better in terms of sexual side effects than finasteride. because it is not a smart designed drug. as to your other questions:

no, firstly a DHT receptor is not a thing, DHT like other androgens binds the androgen receptor. they have the same DNA throughout the body and this the same structure. otherwise imagine, a testosterone molecule in the muscle cells could not bind to the receptor in the penis, that'd be weird because then you'd have to have different kinds of testosterone too.

yes there should be no imbalance. thats not needed though, if you take a strong oral anti androgen your >DHT will also not change(aside from homeostasis) however what can give sides on this drug is that it binds to the receptor T or DHT would normally bind to and NOT just in the scalp. in that case, Kintor is majorly fucked as that makes pyrilutamid a worse drug overall than finasteride in every aspect. it is also saver to reduce DHT which only acts in certain tissues than to take a receptor antagonist which acts in ALL tissues where any androgenic action takes place. the brain, penis, and in contrast to DHT the muscles, the bone, other organs, that'd be pretty bad. they certainly could not deliver this for kids with acne then. also their major marketing point would be destroyed. so either it gives sexual sides or not, the debate will I think not be settled before the phase 3 results come out
I found the theory of magnets very interesting, may I ask how you came to that conclusion?

By the same token, using 0.25% there would never be systemic absorption because capillary regeneration is less, which would mean that there are DHT receptors without Pyrilutamide, correct?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't used Pyrilutamide in 60 hours. This morning I had my first handjob in 3 days, and the semen was literally water.

I try to pull hairs out of my head and I still can't get any. How long does this sh*t last in the body??? I am desperate. I can’t believe, I was super good during the first 5 weeks, I can’t understand

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't used Pyrilutamide in 60 hours. This morning I had my first handjob in 3 days, and the semen was literally water.

I try to pull hairs out of my head and I still can't get any. How long does this sh*t last in the body??? I am desperate. I can’t believe, I was super good during the first 5 weeks, I can’t understand

how watery are we talking? Throw a photo up, that might help

Seriously though, no one knows the answers, that’s the deal with using research chemicals. Could you be over thinking all of this? Might be best to wait for the official studies if it’s gonna play on your mind so much.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3,5 days of been stopped Pyri, I am recovered at 90%. But hairloss still 0%.
This sh*t is strong.
I will try to adjust my dosage, and also I will use gloves. My fingers had contact with pyri everyday, and for sure not in the study

Kaz

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3,5 days of been stopped Pyri, I am recovered at 90%. But hairloss still 0%.
This sh*t is strong.
I will try to adjust my dosage, and also I will use gloves. My fingers had contact with pyri everyday, and for sure not in the study
Didn't want to say I told so, but I told (or asked) so. We were suposing a property or mechanism from pyrilutamide that wasn't, and even today isn't, properly explained.

If it goes systemic and isn't Hydrophobic or has some kind of property to keep the drug in the scalp, bad. Even if it doesn't acumulate too much, and the dose is small, sensitive people will notice it.

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
The last we heard @Min0 lowered his dosage to half the study amount and was testing that.

@Modill use gloves and maybe use an eye dropper that shows the amount you’re using to make sure you don’t go over - if you’re not already,

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't remember if I mentioned it, I think I did, but other than pyiri 0.5% twice a day, I was also using 1ml of CB0301 at 7.5% per day. I don't know if the side effects can come from pyri, CB or both.
But I believe CB produces no side effects and no hair improvement, correct?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't remember if I mentioned it, I think I did, but other than pyiri 0.5% twice a day, I was also using 1ml of CB0301 at 7.5% per day. I don't know if the side effects can come from pyri, CB or both.
But I believe CB produces no side effects and no hair improvement, correct?

I had sides using CB 7.5% QD

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe my side effects come from CB and not from Pyri?

Anyway, I've been looking at the Chinese study again.

It clearly says in point 11 and 12:

Biological half-life (T1/2 el): 19 days.

Terminal elimination rate constant: 19 days

So, Pyri (KX-826) may have a half-life of 2 days, but its metabolites of which nothing is said (KX-982) last more than 3 weeks in the body. Does anyone know if it can give side effects?

The concentration of the metabolite is 10ng/ml, which is the same 0.01mg/L, which is 0.01% of kx-982 in blood. Is it too much?

Here reference: