Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Paqua

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pyrilutamide needs to be at room temperature, in a dry place and in the shadow, I mean, protected from the sunlight. This is what actifollic claims.

Also, what I do before using it is shake it well. I think everybody should shake any solution before using it.

For me is the same of @Min0 , hairloss stops at 100% in 5 days. You don’t need to use finasteride with this product.

I only pray to the gods that this product lasts more than 6 months and does not lose effectiveness please
what is your dosage and source of pyri?

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, I only applied half the dose today and this is the most horny I felt since starting pyri.
the itch came back at the same time too.
f*****g hell, it’s either libido or hair

i’ll only be using 5 mg a day from now on. Hopefully I’ll keep growing hair

Holy sh*t, some of you are sensitive af. I could probably chug a bottle of Pyri and wouldn't feel a thing. Same with finasteride and dutasteride.

Anyway, been on Pyri for a month now. QD 0.5%. No sides.

The only experimental stuff that gave me serious sides was RU at anything above 2% which caused the most severe exertion headaches.

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys cover all the scalp with only 1ml? Or you don't?

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use this technique. I wear a medical glove to minimise contact with the drug
1ml is enough for you to cover all the scalp? I mean all NW5-NW6 area. Or you use it only on your hairline?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1ml is enough for you to cover all the scalp? I mean all NW5-NW6 area. Or you use it only on your hairline?
I only apply where I’m thinning , so front, temples and crown

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds kind of ridiculous to get libido back and itch back in just one day of applying just a little less. from my own experience with anti androgens it takes many weeks for the itch to come back after completely stopping the drug. one day less applied? I dont think its possible. I also have itch on finasteride some days so I think itch is not really a valid sign of anything progressing. every doctor I have talked to thinks im insane when I tell them about male pattern baldness itch. also if the sides go away so quickly after just once applying half the dose, why not just apply half of it, 2.5mg bid still showed clear improvement over placebo(making the itch thing even less likely tbh)

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds kind of ridiculous to get libido back and itch back in just one day of applying just a little less. from my own experience with anti androgens it takes many weeks for the itch to come back after completely stopping the drug. one day less applied? I dont think its possible. I also have itch on finasteride some days so I think itch is not really a valid sign of anything progressing. every doctor I have talked to thinks im insane when I tell them about male pattern baldness itch. also if the sides go away so quickly after just once applying half the dose, why not just apply half of it, 2.5mg bid still showed clear improvement over placebo(making the itch thing even less likely tbh)
In my case, the itch is 100% correlated with my male pattern baldness
Pyri makes it go away in a couple of seconds literally.
like I have an itchy spot, I apply pyri on it, and it’s immediately gone.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It doesn't sound ridiculous, and I'll tell you why: finasteride and every other antiandrogen you know work by removing all your DHT from the body, and when you stop taking finasteride, you need AT LEAST 2 weeks to produce DHT again.

While with this drug your DHT is present, but it doesn't stick to your follicle because Pyri has a greater attraction to your follicle than DHT (it's like a magnet).

What happens if you stop taking Pyri for 1 day? That DHT automatically rebinds to receptors and returns libido and hair loss. It's that simple.

Can someone tell me how long Pyri lasts in the blood once applied?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys , be careful with 10mg a day
Looks like it’s giving me puffy tits .
I will only use 5 mg a day.
But again this sh*t is the most potent drug against Androgenetic Alopecia that I have ever tried , if I continue on 10mg for another month I’m getting my teenager hair back

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But again this sh*t is the most potent drug against Androgenetic Alopecia that I have ever tried , if I continue on 10mg for another month I’m getting my teenager hair back
Are you using 1%?? I thought you were at 0,5% twice a day

genetico

Reaction score
And what about libido?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should consider doing a hormone panel. That way you can guage the effect that pyri has had on your Testosterone and especially Estrogen. An increase in Estrogen might be the cause of your puffy nipples.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should consider doing a hormone panel. That way you can guage the effect that pyri has had on your Testosterone and especially Estrogen. An increase in Estrogen might be the cause of your puffy nipples.
Why would estrogen increase? This is not finasteride. It is possible that estradiol does rise, but it would be necessary to analyze why.

I think it's the other way around: your body produces DHT, but the DHT doesn't reach the receptors, so what does your body do? produce even more DHT.

I take progesterone 15mg in the morning and 15 mg at night and thus prevent testosterone from converting to estradiol.

Kaz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would estrogen increase? This is not finasteride. It is possible that estradiol does rise, but it would be necessary to analyze why.

I think it's the other way around: your body produces DHT, but the DHT doesn't reach the receptors, so what does your body do? produce even more DHT.

I take progesterone 15mg in the morning and 15 mg at night and thus prevent testosterone from converting to estradiol.
The estrogen could rise due to aromatization.

While reading this first experiences, I'm seeing that a lot of people here assumes (well, acording to the study results) that Pyri doesn't shut down the receptors sistemically, but in the scalp. And I can't get to understand exactly how is that possible. Like, there's no way Pyri is a selective drug, that somehow only affects the head follicles receptors. Anyway you put it, it should affect the receptors there (I suppose...).

So, there are two options:

-Pyri losses it's anti androgen properties once it goes systemic. Or most of it's properties.

- Pyri has a veeeeery short life.

What are your thpughts?

It just bugs me, that some people here "explains" so casually, so sure, how it only binds to the scalp receptors, the same way it was said about topical finasteride.

This could be (I hope not) a similar case. Maybe most of people doesn't feel sides, but it is actually altering the hormones anyway. Or maybe it works and I can stop over thinking s**** like this.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The estrogen could rise due to aromatization.

While reading this first experiences, I'm seeing that a lot of people here assumes (well, acording to the study results) that Pyri doesn't shut down the receptors sistemically, but in the scalp. And I can't get to understand exactly how is that possible. Like, there's no way Pyri is a selective drug, that somehow only affects the head follicles receptors. Anyway you put it, it should affect the receptors there (I suppose...).

So, there are two options:

-Pyri losses it's anti androgen properties once it goes systemic. Or most of it's properties.

- Pyri has a veeeeery short life.

What are your thpughts?

It just bugs me, that some people here "explains" so casually, so sure, how it only binds to the scalp receptors, the same way it was said about topical finasteride.

This could be (I hope not) a similar case. Maybe most of people doesn't feel sides, but it is actually altering the hormones anyway. Or maybe it works and I can stop over thinking s**** like this.

I know that estrogen is produced by aromatization. what I said is that the aromatization occurs because there is a lot of testosterone that does not convert to DHT because of finas, so it accumulates and aromatizes.

Now I ask you again: if testosterone is freely converting to DHT, why would it aromatize?

And as for your questions, i am beginning to firmly believe in the claims of kintor pharma when they said there are no sexual side effects, and they may be right.

Perhaps it is because Pyrilutamide has affinity only for follicular receptors. But that's just what I think, I really have no idea. Because it is not normal to stop hairloss in 5 days and does not cause side effects

Reaction score
I'm having hard time believing anyone is 'stopping hairloss' in 5 days. That's just not how hair cycling works.
Not only is some shedding completely normal even if you don't have male pattern baldness, the catagen phase alone lasts for weeks and telogen phase can last for months!

Hair falling out today was destined to fall out months ago. No magic potion is going to change that in 5 days.

Kaz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that estrogen is produced by aromatization. what I said is that the aromatization occurs because there is a lot of testosterone that does not convert to DHT because of finas, so it accumulates and aromatizes.

Now I ask you again: if testosterone is freely converting to DHT, why would it aromatize?

And as for your questions, i am beginning to firmly believe in the claims of kintor pharma when they said there are no sexual side effects, and they may be right.

Perhaps it is because Pyrilutamide has affinity only for follicular receptors. But that's just what I think, I really have no idea. Because it is not normal to stop hairloss in 5 days and does not cause side effects
I will answer your question with another question: what could be the consequences of the DHT still being produced, but not binded to the receptors? How would the receptors of the scalp, or hormonal axis, in case it goes systemic, react?

RU, as far as I know, binded to the receptors, creating a similar scenario, where less DHT (and testosterone, IIRC) than expected is binded. And we all know what happened to many, as it went systemic.

Maybe this is legit, and it has low systemic effect (none would be ideal, yet almost imposible IMO)/ high local effect, so this wouldn't be a big problem. Hope so.