Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The estrogen could rise due to aromatization.

While reading this first experiences, I'm seeing that a lot of people here assumes (well, acording to the study results) that Pyri doesn't shut down the receptors sistemically, but in the scalp. And I can't get to understand exactly how is that possible. Like, there's no way Pyri is a selective drug, that somehow only affects the head follicles receptors. Anyway you put it, it should affect the receptors there (I suppose...).

So, there are two options:

-Pyri losses it's anti androgen properties once it goes systemic. Or most of it's properties.

- Pyri has a veeeeery short life.

What are your thpughts?

It just bugs me, that some people here "explains" so casually, so sure, how it only binds to the scalp receptors, the same way it was said about topical finasteride.

This could be (I hope not) a similar case. Maybe most of people doesn't feel sides, but it is actually altering the hormones anyway. Or maybe it works and I can stop over thinking s**** like this.
I think the idea is that due to its strong affinity and low concentration most of it is already bound up to the androgen receptors in the scalp so that what is not bound and enters the bloodstream does so in low enough quantity that it does not affect systemic androgen receptors. the idea why this is supposed to work better than a drug with lower potency and binding affinity but higher concentration is just that think of it like a magnet, with lower affinity and more molecules less are bound in the scalp and more can reach the bloodstream.

it does not alter the hormones. for that, there must be a significant systemic activity so that the excessive testosterone that stays in the system is converted to estradiol. why would that happen though, it is not like you are going on a cycle, not even remotely. I would be very suprised if there was even a statistically significant increase in total T(that would defeat their marketing gig where they say it does not affect sexual hormones) let alone high enough to cause a rise in E. also, 5AR is not affected at all so the potential excessive T might as well be converted to DHT.

its not a smart designed drug, just a potent anti androgen. however at the quantity it is detected in the blood I think it is very unlikely to cause any issues. I do not understand though why people are not measuring their hormones. get a baseline T and estradiol measurement and then again after 2-3 weeks on it. that will just settle the debate whether it does systemic enough to affect hormones

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people need to think about how crazy it is that should pyrilutamide not be free of side effects(I think efficacy is less of an issue) then there will be people who can tolerate both finasteride and this who are effectively cured and there will be others like many here who might respond to both but cannot use due to debilitating sexual side effects. and the issue is, there is nothing even remotely on the horizon that can even be a finasteride replacement(25year old bs drug). like, there is nothing too promising even in a phase 1/2 trial. if you get sides on this one then it will be like 15-20 years until something else will come. by that time the overhyped cloning or stem cells treatments might actually be available. although that might take a legit 25 years as well. all the other things, the AR degrader etc, they will be accompanied by the same potential sexual sides and they are a decade away. there is no innovation, it took 25 years for an anti androgen for prostate cancer that you cream on your head. this is not innovation. there is no attempts, no smart drug design like oriented on topicalutamide or at least structurally on CB to achieve a more local and less systemic effect. its literally just a dumb anti androgen that they hope stays local but really there is no proof. they say systemic enrichment is low but the half life is quite long and nobody can say how small that concentration in the blood actually is in relation to other oral AAs.

i dont understand the hype as someone who has gotten sides on oral and even topical finasteride, I am almost certain that this will be accompanied by sexual side effects and now that I am reading the first reports on that exact problem it is almost settled. 4 weeks from total hype of this drug to mere disappointment. I think there is a good chance that most forms of cancer will be cured before there is a good treatment (not cure) for hairloss

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case, the itch is 100% correlated with my male pattern baldness
Pyri makes it go away in a couple of seconds literally.
like I have an itchy spot, I apply pyri on it, and it’s immediately gone.
have you considered that it is due to something in the vehicle? like, I too have the itch but I think it is biologically impossible for the drug to get into the skin and bind to the receptors and reduce the inflammation causing the itch within "seconds"

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people need to think about how crazy it is that should pyrilutamide not be free of side effects(I think efficacy is less of an issue) then there will be people who can tolerate both finasteride and this who are effectively cured and there will be others like many here who might respond to both but cannot use due to debilitating sexual side effects. and the issue is, there is nothing even remotely on the horizon that can even be a finasteride replacement(25year old bs drug). like, there is nothing too promising even in a phase 1/2 trial. if you get sides on this one then it will be like 15-20 years until something else will come. by that time the overhyped cloning or stem cells treatments might actually be available. although that might take a legit 25 years as well. all the other things, the AR degrader etc, they will be accompanied by the same potential sexual sides and they are a decade away. there is no innovation, it took 25 years for an anti androgen for prostate cancer that you cream on your head. this is not innovation. there is no attempts, no smart drug design like oriented on topicalutamide or at least structurally on CB to achieve a more local and less systemic effect. its literally just a dumb anti androgen that they hope stays local but really there is no proof. they say systemic enrichment is low but the half life is quite long and nobody can say how small that concentration in the blood actually is in relation to other oral AAs.

i dont understand the hype as someone who has gotten sides on oral and even topical finasteride, I am almost certain that this will be accompanied by sexual side effects and now that I am reading the first reports on that exact problem it is almost settled. 4 weeks from total hype of this drug to mere disappointment. I think there is a good chance that most forms of cancer will be cured before there is a good treatment (not cure) for hairloss
Have you not been following the updates regarding different vehicles. If you experimented with topical finasteride and didn’t use something like the Hason and Wong product that had a vehicle specifically designed around preventing finasteride going systemic than you haven’t really experimented with todays most cutting edge tech.

Or have you looked into why some people who can’t tolerate oral finasteride but can tolerate oral dusteride?

have you considered that it is due to something in the vehicle? like, I too have the itch but I think it is biologically impossible for the drug to get into the skin and bind to the receptors and reduce the inflammation causing the itch within "seconds"
Why don’t you just buy some and try it yourself.

You’re hypothesising against somebody else’s actual experience.

If you get the same results, maybe agree that you don’t understand how it is and accept that there are certain scientists out there that do.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you not been following the updates regarding different vehicles. If you experimented with topical finasteride and didn’t use something like the Hason and Wong product that had a vehicle specifically designed around preventing finasteride going systemic than you haven’t really experimented with todays most cutting edge tech.

Or have you looked into why some people who can’t tolerate oral finasteride but can tolerate oral dusteride?

Why don’t you just buy some and try it yourself.

You’re hypothesising against somebody else’s actual experience.

If you get the same results, maybe agree that you don’t understand how it is and accept that there are certain scientists out there that do.

I am not sure about those vehicles tbh. there is no studies to indicate that they truly do what they do. it seems to me in particular for hasson and Wong that it might just be a marketing gig.

in my case I was surprised when I got a therapeutic response as well as side effects on 0.025% topical finasteride. I will soon measure my sexual hormones to see what's going on. I suspect a 20% reduction in DHT accompanied by a spike in estrogen which is usually my issue with finasteride. nobody has ever reported a true difference with vehicles. I think when you are so susceptible to sides as I am with extremely low doses, then even a good vehicle cannot protect as there will still be some leakage sadly. I tried hard to find a solution, something that work even accepting less efficacy for less sides but there is no middle ground it seems. 0.025% and ED seems like a joke even to me but its definitely a thing :/

Reactions: Kaz

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
How are minoxidilmax.com selling this if it's not passed phase 2 & 3 trials?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When do we expect phase 3 results? Hopefully it does not take too long after until we can get hold of product.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's what I'm wondering too
I'm assuming you can apply it to nape of neck but not donor area. But maybe you can apply it to sides and back since dht changes textures of those hairs and thins them despite them not falling out. If you're a diffuse thinner.

I wish this things works because I get bad sides on finasteride. I just stopped taking it despite it giving me improvements. I'm gonna take a one month break to see if sides go away. I want to feel what it likes to have a libido again and good erections. I may even consider going to a topical spray combination of finasteride and minoxodil until pyru or breezula comes out. The pill version gives me bad sides.

I honestly can't fathom how some people get no sides on finasteride. I do believe them though, I'm guess one of the unlucky.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, which product do you recommend. I found some on minoxidilmax.com. Is this the good stuff and can be applied Directly without the need mixing it?

Can i take ot orally as well? Dont like putting cream on my head

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems many people are tryng Pyri now...is there any first summary ? Does it stop itch ? Reduce fall ? Are hair thicker like with dutasteride ?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems many people are tryng Pyri now...is there any first summary ? Does it stop itch ? Reduce fall ? Are hair thicker like with dutasteride ?
some people say it works very well and they see regrowth and all that after a few weeks, others say it doesnt work, some say its free of sides, about half seem to get sexual side effects. kind of ridiculous. we won't know anything until the phase 3 US study I think or at least phase3 china/phase 2 US

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it works, but after 5 weeks, I can say that I have less libido

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Question for those in the group buy... How do you use this if you also use Minoxidil too?

minoxidil first then wait a certain amount of time before adding the Pyri? As both are topical I'm wondering how you go about using both without one affecting the other's efficacy?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for those in the group buy... How do you use this if you also use Minoxidil too?

minoxidil first then wait a certain amount of time before adding the Pyri? As both are topical I'm wondering how you go about using both without one affecting the other's efficacy?
I was thinking of using Pryi in the morning and minoxidil at night.

Otherwise, I was recently told by somebody else that 30 min between topicals should be okay, but take that with a grain of salt.