Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Patience my friend. Will post results for sure when it’s evident to everyone
i've been taking actifollic pyri 0.5% BID for 27 days so far (that's the only drug i'm using currently), and this sh*t works like magic, i'm growing my hairline and crown with incredible speed.

it gets rid of my itch immediately. like seconds after applying it on the itching area.
hairs stopped falling in a matter of days

now i'm seeing insane regrowth after only 27 days. and existing hair getting denser and thicker

i sometime get shortness of breath if i overapply it. so there is that side effect.
sexually there are no effects yet.

too early to tell but i think the norwood reaper's days are numbered, f*** you bald head, and f*** you merck for finasteride you can shove it up your asses you f*****g pharma terrorists.

thank god for china they deserve world domination
Thanks for the update.

Where did you buy it? Got a link?

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been taking actifollic pyri 0.5% BID for 27 days so far (that's the only drug i'm using currently), and this sh*t works like magic, i'm growing my hairline and crown with incredible speed.

it gets rid of my itch immediately. like seconds after applying it on the itching area.

now i'm seeing insane regrowth after only 27 days. and existing hair getting denser and thicker

i sometime get shortness of breath if i overapply it. so there is that side effect.

too early to tell but i think the norwood reaper's days are numbered, f*** you bald head, and f*** you merck for finasteride you can shove it up your asses you f*****g pharma terrorists.

?

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have diffuse thinning that thins your donor and affects nape of neck, do you need to stay on finasteride? This can only be applied to scalp, right ?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was using finasteride 6 years and it stops my hair loss but it gives me terrible sexual side effects.

After stopping finas, my hair loss continues and the shedding is huge.

After 3-5 days using pirylutamide, my shedding stopped 100%. Now, after 10 days, no hairs in my hands in the shower at all. Incredible

No sexual side effects.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was using finasteride 6 years and it stops my hair loss but it gives me terrible sexual side effects.

After stopping finas, my hair loss continues and the shedding is huge.

After 3-5 days using pirylutamide, my shedding stopped 100%. Now, after 10 days, no hairs in my hands in the shower at all. Incredible

No sexual side effects.
Did you get it from actifolic?

nir7699

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
**update: ok I just read in wikipedia that it does cause contact dermatitis, unfortunately**
[original post:
What about seborrhea, inflammation, itchy scalp, any irritation? (For those who experienced that with minoxidil)]

Last edited:

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pyri is too strong guys, i've never tried something that worked this fast, but unfortunately there is no free lunch, i would like to add, that it may be slowing my sexual drive a little bit, because i just realized that I've never been crazy horny while on it. but i've been having a bad diet for months now so maybe that has something to do with it.

perhaps i would experiment with breezula (apparently doesn't go systemic but less potent) in the morning while applying pyri only once at night

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
pyri is too strong guys, i've never tried something that worked this fast, but unfortunately there is no free lunch, i would like to add, that it may be slowing my sexual drive a little bit, because i just realized that I've never been crazy horny while on it. but i've been having a bad diet for months now so maybe that has something to do with it.

perhaps i would experiment with breezula (apparently doesn't go systemic but less potent) in the morning while applying pyri only once at night
It’s a curse!

I was going to suggest just trying it at night?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So funny some say strong and others say it doesn’t work.
Yeah for a norwood 7 it may not be the cure.(neither is castration)
but for people who want to maintain and regrow a norwood or 2 then it might definitely be a breakthrough if well tolerated

Last edited:

Gonalgique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m following the phase 2 trial’s dose.
One application a day didn’t show significant results compared to placebo.
0.5 % Twice a day got the better results
How long does it take for pyri to be absorbed by the scalp?