Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Reaction score
I’m following the phase 2 trial’s dose.
One application a day didn’t show significant results compared to placebo.
0.5 % Twice a day got the better results

The only reason why QD Pyri group (0.5% once a day) looks bad compared to placebo is because it's compared to QD placebo group. QD placebo group had ridicously good results (twice as good as BID placebo group). Yes, it makes 0 sense. Compared to baseline, QD Pyri group is still very effective. +17 hairs/cm2 compared to BID +23 hairs/cm2.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pyri is too strong guys, i've never tried something that worked this fast, but unfortunately there is no free lunch, i would like to add, that it may be slowing my sexual drive a little bit, because i just realized that I've never been crazy horny while on it. but i've been having a bad diet for months now so maybe that has something to do with it.

perhaps i would experiment with breezula (apparently doesn't go systemic but less potent) in the morning while applying pyri only once at nighty
yes water down the only actual proper anecdote we have of this stuff even further.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so to sum up what we know and dont know about pyrilutamide:

* it achieves similar increase in terminal hair count to finasteride if compared against baseline(not if compared to placebo) at +23 while finasteride comes out at +21. however I think the first placebo group can be disregarded because it has only 10 people in it vs 30 in other groups making it more prone to outliners and thus less statistically relevant
* the results are only measured at 6 months and while we know that finasteride and dutasteride achieve their maximum in hair growth aft 12 to 15 months, we also know from topical anti androgens like CB-03-01 that it actually loses efficacy after the initial 6 months almost going back down to baseline. who is to say this will not happen with pyrilutamide? especially because the have a much more comparable method of action
* in terms of side effects I think the sample size is too small. it is hard for me to believe that there are no sexual side effects with an anti androgen so apparently potent as this and I think the chines can obviously not be trusted, if the do their science like their other sh*t then its probably full of flaws and would not stand scruteny in the west however that we will see when the FDA application will get processed.

i also See issues for people that have NW6 thinning because you have to apply a higher dose to cover the entire area thus increasing systemic absorption. with finasteride you get stronger hairs everywhere even on the back which in many men is also affected.

the people who need this alternative the most in my opinion are two groups:

those like me who get substantial sexual side effects from finasteride in all forms and thus cannot use it even though it is incredibly effective.

the other group being people who do not get anti androgenic side effects and are just not responding well enough to either finasteride or dutasteride and need to stack this with pyr.

in my opinion the second group is the true winner here with the first group once again losing out. I do not see why someone with a shitty androgen profile like myself( my DHT without any finasteride is 27ng/dl and total T is 400ng/dl which is quite bad with high aromatization. this is the reason people get side effects. my T DHT conversion rate is about 6 % normal or average being somewhere around 10. that means I have the serum DHT of a 87 year old man and still very aggressively balding. free and total T is on the level of a 75 year old man so when I add pyrilutamide into the mixt with even a tiny bit of it going systemic I will get the erections of a 98 year old again because I do not have enough androgens to remotely support any physical function. sucks af

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so to sum up what we know and dont know about pyrilutamide:

* it achieves similar increase in terminal hair count to finasteride if compared against baseline(not if compared to placebo) at +23 while finasteride comes out at +21. however I think the first placebo group can be disregarded because it has only 10 people in it vs 30 in other groups making it more prone to outliners and thus less statistically relevant
* the results are only measured at 6 months and while we know that finasteride and dutasteride achieve their maximum in hair growth aft 12 to 15 months, we also know from topical anti androgens like CB-03-01 that it actually loses efficacy after the initial 6 months almost going back down to baseline. who is to say this will not happen with pyrilutamide? especially because the have a much more comparable method of action
* in terms of side effects I think the sample size is too small. it is hard for me to believe that there are no sexual side effects with an anti androgen so apparently potent as this and I think the chines can obviously not be trusted, if the do their science like their other sh*t then its probably full of flaws and would not stand scruteny in the west however that we will see when the FDA application will get processed.

i also See issues for people that have NW6 thinning because you have to apply a higher dose to cover the entire area thus increasing systemic absorption. with finasteride you get stronger hairs everywhere even on the back which in many men is also affected.

the people who need this alternative the most in my opinion are two groups:

those like me who get substantial sexual side effects from finasteride in all forms and thus cannot use it even though it is incredibly effective.

the other group being people who do not get anti androgenic side effects and are just not responding well enough to either finasteride or dutasteride and need to stack this with pyr.

in my opinion the second group is the true winner here with the first group once again losing out. I do not see why someone with a shitty androgen profile like myself( my DHT without any finasteride is 27ng/dl and total T is 400ng/dl which is quite bad with high aromatization. this is the reason people get side effects. my T DHT conversion rate is about 6 % normal or average being somewhere around 10. that means I have the serum DHT of a 87 year old man and still very aggressively balding. free and total T is on the level of a 75 year old man so when I add pyrilutamide into the mixt with even a tiny bit of it going systemic I will get the erections of a 98 year old again because I do not have enough androgens to remotely support any physical function. sucks af
people have been using anti-androgens for years with success (see Derek from "more plates more dates" experience with RU).

finasteride is sh*t, most people who can tolerate it, tend to hop on dutasteride later because they start losing ground on finasteride.
it's not only DHT that kills the follicles, all androgens do , Testosterone and other anabolic steroids, all of them fucks with your dermal papilla cells.
the best way to counter the androgenic effect on the scalp is not by eliminating DHT via the blocking of 5-AR enzymes that are very important for Neurosteroids.
best way is by inhibiting all androgen's effects locally on the scalp. but most drugs we came up with tend to go systemic and block other ARs in the body.

pyri grows hair like magic. too bad i think it has reduced my sexual drive a little bit. but it didn't give me nasty brain sides like finasteride.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people has been using anti-androgens for years with success (see Derek from "more plates more dates" experience with RU).

finasteride is sh*t, most people who can tolerate it, tend to hop on dutasteride later because they start losing ground on finasteride.
it's not only DHT that kills the follicles, all androgens do , Testosterone and other anabolic steroids, all of them fucks with your dermal papilla cells.
the best way to counter the androgenic effect on the scalp is not by eliminating DHT via the blocking of 5-AR enzymes that are very important for Neurosteroids.
best way is by inhibiting all androgen's effects locally on the scalp. but most drugs we came up with tend to go systemic and block other ARs in the body.

pyri grows hair like magic. too bad i think it has reduced my sexual drive a little bit. but it didn't give me nasty brain sides like finasteride.
well apparently you did not have any sexual side effects on finasteride. then you might be lucky because indeed pyr should be less neurotic active disrupting. however when it comes to sexual "performance" if that is even the right word. in terms of finasteride I am not talking about reduced sexual drive "a little bit", I got total sexual dysfunction, complete erectile dysfunction and penile pain with some deformity after just 3 months. that is insane. same with topical. that is because I have naturally the DHT of a 78 year old man so any reduction makes me a woman basically. on the other hand my testosterone is total trash and since pyrilutamide gets systemic the chances are rather high in my opinion that I will get sexual sides effects on there as well. my body is just trash but so is this approach

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well apparently you did not have any sexual side effects on finasteride. then you might be lucky because indeed pyr should be less neurotic active disrupting. however when it comes to sexual "performance" if that is even the right word. in terms of finasteride I am not talking about reduced sexual drive "a little bit", I got total sexual dysfunction, complete erectile dysfunction and penile pain with some deformity after just 3 months. that is insane. same with topical. that is because I have naturally the DHT of a 78 year old man so any reduction makes me a woman basically. on the other hand my testosterone is total trash and since pyrilutamide gets systemic the chances are rather high in my opinion that I will get sexual sides effects on there as well. my body is just trash but so is this approach
perhaps you should try TRT and pyri

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of deformity?

Also in terms of topical finasteride did you use the new type of vehicle that goes less systemic?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of deformity?

Also in terms of topical finasteride did you use the new type of vehicle that goes less systemic?
no I just used it with minoxidil and some alcohol. I got an indentation and some left leaning curve unfortunately and it is quite uncomfortable. I got this on oral finasteride however and because I am dumb I thought just going directly from oral to topical I might get rid of it but I felt no difference in the sides. also not different 4 months after stopping finasteride altogether however ED has somewhat improved but erections are painful because of some fibrosis I think.

I hope for pyralutamide so much. however I already saw some account of people claiming it reduced their sexual function much like finasteride. and since I seem very prone to this sh*t I am afraid ill be one of them too. however sometimes I think the damage is done, there is no way I would present my dick as it is now to anyone anyway and so I might as well try a low dose of topical finasteride again. what is the vehicle you talk about?

Hutnubu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Min0 how do you store the pyri solution? in the fridge, freeser or room temperature?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, I only applied half the dose today and this is the most horny I felt since starting pyri.
the itch came back at the same time too.
f*****g hell, it’s either libido or hair

i’ll only be using 5 mg a day from now on. Hopefully I’ll keep growing hair

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, I only applied half the dose today and this is the most horny I felt since starting pyri.

this is good for you, me and sbearer
the itch came back at the same time too.
f*****g hell, it’s either libido or hair

hopefully not, let’s see how it goes…. I’m grateful for your updates and enjoy reading them

i’ll only be using 5 mg a day from now on. Hopefully I’ll keep growing hair

Yep fingers crossed.

Does the bottle come with a 5 mg eye dropper?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is good for you, me and sbearer

hopefully not, let’s see how it goes…. I’m grateful for your updates and enjoy reading them

Yep fingers crossed.

Does the bottle come with a 5 mg eye dropper?
No I’m just guessing at this point , but I ordered the dropper with ml measurements to be more precise in the future , I’m guessing a squeeze of the dropper is around 1ml

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pyrilutamide needs to be at room temperature, in a dry place and in the shadow, I mean, protected from the sunlight. This is what actifollic claims.

Also, what I do before using it is shake it well. I think everybody should shake any solution before using it.

For me is the same of @Min0 , hairloss stops at 100% in 5 days. You don’t need to use finasteride with this product.

I only pray to the gods that this product lasts more than 6 months and does not lose effectiveness please