Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was meant in a lovely manner ;)

I love my yellow chinks developing into a master race :cool:

Calm down, my yellow friend.
Edgy lol. I’m not Asian but you’re problems are deeper than hair. NW0 ain’t gonna save a little spastic like you im afraid lel.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro its not devolving im just shitting on roey as my long tradition lmao, there is nothing we can do but wait now for release of final/official product as group buys have shown they are incompetent.

Conclusion is that it works its just waiting game from now on.
Or ofcourse you can join their 100% pure group buy and say it doesnt work 2 months later.
I’m not arsed about the group buy, it’s not a scam tho. Either way we get legit good results and the discussion is absolutely cheeks

Cardinal~

My Regimen
Reaction score

KX-826 Phase 2 Results​

Purpose

The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, exposure, and efficacy of flecainide (KX-826) in the treatment of adult men with androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) in China.
The objective of this study is to evaluate the safety, population exposure and efficacy of forretinoin (KX-826) in the treatment of adult male patients with Androgenetic Alopecia in China and to determine the recommended dose for a phase II trial.

Methods

This is a multicenter, randomized, two-word, placebo-controlled phase I clinical trial (KX-826-CN-1002).

The study is a phase I clinical trial (KX-826-CN-1002). Chinese adult men with Androgenetic Alopecia who met the Hamilton-Norwood classification (Class IIV, IV, YV) were randomized in a 1:1:1:1 ratio to the KX-826-CN-1002.
The patients were randomly assigned to the KX-826 2.5 mg (0.25% concentration) BID group, the 5 mg (0.5% concentration) QD group, the 5 mg (0.5% concentration)
BID group and the anandamide group (QD and BID groups).

The study design and efficacy endpoints are shown in Figure 1.

Figure 1 Study design and efficacy endpoints

Male, >18 years of age, in good general health
Clinical diagnosis of androgenic baldness; severity of baldness according to Hamilton-Norwood grading IIv, IV, YV
"Willingness to use the same shampoo and maintain the same hair shape, color, and length throughout the trial
"No parenting plan during the study period and within 3 months of the last dose and able to use effective contraception

Efficacy Endpoints:

* Primary endpoint; mean change from baseline in the target area of non-compulsory hair count (TAHC) after 24 weeks of treatment
* Secondary endpoints: change from baseline in TAHC after 6, 12, and 18 weeks of treatment; change from baseline in non-compassionate hair diameter (TAHW) in target area after 6, 12, 18, and 24 weeks of treatment
Change from baseline in TAHW; Hair growth assessment (HGA), including subject self-assessment, investigator assessment, and
Third-party physician assessment

Baseline patient characteristics

120 Chinese adult male Androgenetic Alopecia patients (mean height: 172.95 cm; mean weight: 75.05 kg), randomly assigned to
KX-826 2.5 mg (0.25% concentration) BID group (n=30), 5 mg (0.5% concentration) QD group (n=30), 5 mg (0.5% concentration)
(0.5% concentration) BID" (n=30) group, placebo QD group (n=10) and placebo BID group (n=20), with details of the patients
The baseline characteristics are shown in Table 1.

Security Analysis

*. Systemic exposure to KX-826 and its metabolite KX-982 reached steady-state after 14 days of topical application; transdermal blood concentrations were low in all dose groups.

The drug concentrations were low, with detectable KX-826 blood levels ranging from 0.3-4.1 ng/mL and KX-982 blood levels ranging from 0.4-10.4 ng/mL.

The blood levels of KX-982 were 0.4-10.4 ng/mL. The three dose reductions due to adverse events (AEs) were classified as Grade 1 contact dermatitis, Grade 2 rash, and Grade 1 smoldering rash according to the Common Adverse Event Evaluation Criteria 5.0.
Grade 1 rash and Grade 1 itch.

The incidence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) was 16.1%, with the most common ADR being pruritus/itchy skin (5.9%), followed by contact dermatitis (2.5%); and 1 ADR (2.5%).
The most common ADR was carcinoma itch (5.9%), followed by contact dermatitis (2.5%); one case had grade 3 hypertriglyceridemia and one case had grade 4 hypertriglyceridemia, but the baseline triglyceride value was high (6.99 mmolL).
(6.99 mmolL).
No serious adverse events, no serious ADRs and no deaths.

Conclusion

* Chinese adult male Androgenetic Alopecia patients (Hamilton-Norwood classification IIv, IV, YV) treated with topical KX-826 5 mg BID
After 24 weeks of treatment, there was a significant increase in TAHC in the target area compared to placebo, and the overall safety of the KX-826 dose groups was good.
No new safety events were observed outside of the expected period. In the 5 mg (0.5% concentration) BID group, TAHC increased by 15.34 roots/cm?at week 24 compared to the placebo group.
There was a statistically significant difference (p = 0.024).

The difference was statistically significant (p = 0.024). KX-826 5 mg BID is recommended as the dose for confirmatory clinical trials.

Werent those results supposed to come out on spetember 2nd?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why I thought this was a once a day thing. Aplying this twice per day is going to be a major PITA. Not to mention ridiculously expensive compared to finasteride.
You can still apply it once a day, just like some people apply minoxidil once a day. It works but just less effective. Taking other treatments at the same time will reduce the need to apply it once a day I guess.

Reaction score
You can still apply it once a day, just like some people apply minoxidil once a day. It works but just less effective. Taking other treatments at the same time will reduce the need to apply it once a day I guess.

I mean QD (once per day) is still pretty damn effective. Bought some powder from Anagen and been using it 4 days now. 0.5ml on my hairline and 0.5ml on my crown (0.5%). I'll see if I can notice any difference in shedding and/or overall thickness. This is the only change in my regimen so if something good happens it's definitely KX-826.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why I thought this was a once a day thing. Aplying this twice per day is going to be a major PITA. Not to mention ridiculously expensive compared to finasteride.
You can apply it once a day at a higher dosage.

HelpMyHair!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another plug in a boat with 700 holes.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.
Best case scenario, this is a little better than finasteride and it has to be applied topically twice a day.

Time and time again the industry fails. Nobody is getting to the ROOT cause of AA, just putting a band-aid on the problem.

JUST enough to give you a little bit of stabilization, thickening, and maybe a WEE little bit of regrowth.

And of course, you will need this drug every day for the rest of your life . How convenient for them.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Best case scenario, this is a little better than finasteride and it has to be applied topically twice a day.

Time and time again the industry fails. Nobody is getting to the ROOT cause of AA, just putting a band-aid on the problem.

JUST enough to give you a little bit of stabilization, thickening, and maybe a WEE little bit of regrowth.

And of course, you will need this drug every day for the rest of your life . How convenient for them.
True, but that's better than nothing.

A true cure would be some genetic engineering to cut out, silence or change androgenic alopecia base pair triplets / gen segments

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"JUST enough to give you a little bit of stabilization, thickening, and maybe a WEE little bit of regrowth."
Combine it with finasteride and maybe it's more than "JUST enough" to stabilize. Combine it with min and maybe it's more than a "WEE little bit" of regrowth. Everyone already knew this wouldn't be a cure, no need to be sour man! More effective treatments will come, what we need is more treatments that in the meantime that will help us last until that day. If this is more effective than RU-58841 then it's a win.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update from people trying the Pyrilutamide from actifolic?

Is there anyone who is trying pyrilutamide without taking other things like finas, knowing that you are good responder to antiandrogens?

Kistyle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently trying this out. Currently 3 weeks in. I used fina a long time ago, and it mainly maintained my hair, slight improvement as well.

minoxidil (topical) + derma give me very good improvements. But those only lasted for 3-4 years. I have stopped with that as well.
I might add oral minoxidil, later on in the process.

i made pictures when i started using it, and will provide an update at the 6 months mark.

I am not seeing any major improvements yet (to early), maybe some reduced shading. But it is hard to tell hence i buzz cut my hair.

Is there anyone who is trying pyrilutamide without taking other things like finas, knowing that you are good responder to antiandrogens?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i've been taking actifollic pyri 0.5% BID for 27 days so far (that's the only drug i'm using currently), and this sh*t works like magic, i'm growing my hairline and crown with incredible speed.

it gets rid of my itch immediately. like seconds after applying it on the itching area.
hairs stopped falling in a matter of days

now i'm seeing insane regrowth after only 27 days. and existing hair getting denser and thicker

i sometime get shortness of breath if i overapply it. so there is that side effect.
sexually there are no effects yet.

too early to tell but i think the norwood reaper's days are numbered, f*** you bald head, and f*** you merck for finasteride you can shove it up your asses you f*****g pharma terrorists.

thank god for china they deserve world domination

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been taking actifollic pyri 0.5% BID for 27 days so far (that's the only drug i'm using currently), and this sh*t works like magic, i'm growing my hairline and crown with incredible speed.

it gets rid of my itch immediately. like seconds after applying it on the itching area.
hairs stopped falling in a matter of days

now i'm seeing insane regrowth after only 27 days. and existing hair getting denser and thicker

i sometime get shortness of breath if i overapply it. so there is that side effect.
sexually there are no effects yet.

too early to tell but i think the norwood reaper's days are numbered, f*** you bald head, and f*** you merck for finasteride you can shove it up your asses you f*****g pharma terrorists.

thank god for china they deserve world domination
if you are not trolling, would you mind sharing before and after photo ? progress photo. many thanks